Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashPutijaChalhovPooja_219-rupa-sushkita10MR21tulipdaisystephhhShell16KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Price Charming or Priciest Mistake-RM article" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Piu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Very interesting Piu there will be quite a few heartbreaks along with Sugni if he turns out to be an illusion,

Thanks for sharingBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdypankhudi_TiaRamanzilmukul

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hmmm even i jus hope its no illusion as i jus keep thinkin he seems too nice to be true but if he s prince charming i ll continue watching this show 

i am adoring VB so much in this show he s so good 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashwiddystephhhpankhudi_TiaRamanzilmukul

crazzykuri

crazzykuri

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing... NICE article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymanzilmukul

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
thnx piu for sharing this.
i pray he remains Sugni's and ours prince charming.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddycrazzykuriMeriam25stephhhmanzilmukul

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
thnx for sharing...I hope he remains prince charming n not just an illusion...I wl b so heart broken if he turns negative

widdypankhudi_TiaRamanzilmukul

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Piu! 

Great article.  You know the old saying if it's too good to be true then it probably is! 

All the girls on the forum are bracing for the heartbreak we know is coming our ...err Sugni's way.  You can see this by all the posts about Sugvi!  Vickram can't be bad!...keep Vick and Sugvi together Zee tv or else!

Like Sugni we all want Vickram to be that man of our dreams!  The prince charming that we all dreamed about!  The rajkumar with whom we planned our perfect wedding.   But in the back of our mind is the ugly truth ... we all know that prince charming / perfect rajkumars don't exist.  If we want anything in life we have to go out into the world and fight for it. 

All this debate about who is the hero/lead have detracted us from the fact that this show is not about a thakur saving a bedni.  It is about a girl fighting for what she believes in and is her right in the world. 

So the story is not over!  The romance and love is another complication that Sugni has to overcome in her struggle to find respectability! 

-rupa-manzilmukulKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.