Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

>|OS|<~ZINDAAGI KI BHAWAR MEIN_COMPLETED!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
A truly awesome os.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel.KMH.AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|OS|<~ZINDAAGI KI BHAWAR MEIN_COMPLETED!! (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

you r awsm Clap

wonderful os..itne ache ideas aate kahan s aate hen tunhare paas

arjun as comissioner Embarrassed

arohi methi chori...cnt say anuthing ..mujhe kuch yaad ngi aa rha Wink

realy u highlight so sensitive issue...kitna mushkil hota hai farz aur family k beech men selection krna. realy heads off to them Thumbs Up

Comung to OS ... so emotional & touchy lnes ...i was like crying.

i was expctng heart wrenching fight nxt bt whn i scroll down ..it was lyk dream.

naughty arjun...

Us se naughty us ka beta...yaa shona us ko ek gurya to de do plx

suoerb amazing...keep writing

m gnna read dis again

Angel.KMH.AK

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

ClapClapClap
i loved it shonaHeartHeartHeart Embarrassed
u have beutifully portrayed the the dilema of arjuhi...Heart glad u got the feeling of it!!

aweee aman is a sweetieEmbarrassed n he wants a gudiya for himself... yup he is...hehhe Gudiyaan SisEmbarrassed
i m sure arjun will fufill his champs wish ASAP!!!Wink how can he upset his Champ??Wink

thnx 4 both the pmsLOL LOL...thank u for the beautiful comment!!

-pranjal-

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pranjal-

Awesome shona.

Brilliant write up dear *standing ovation from my side* what a touchy update. I felt Goosebumps while reading it. Superb dear. ur every single word means a lot!!

Loved the way u described Arjun & his profession, his dedication towards work has been described brilliantly. thank u!!

Amazing shona we can so feel the connection with his character. Wow this is the first time i am reading Arjun as commissioner. Lol I wish aisa commissioner har city mein ho. Lol people will get busy in admiring his persona & personality that they will forget crimes & doing any insane activities. Oops I am sooo lost in drooling over him & before I forget to write comment I'll get back here :) awwwEmbarrassed

i loved the start & convo between arjun & arohi. But the call broke their moment. It was so touchy the way u described the pain of mother. The way she cried & complained was super touchy. I am speechless. The way u have written the moment their dialogues, their pain i mean everything was so awesome that it gave me Goosebumps. Sorry I am actually at loss of words. Apologize if I write anything stupid. Girl u better not say anything like that againAngry...I read in ur other comments...u always say srry if I'm writing anything stupid...who told u that?? ur comment is the best n never ever stop what u feel in expressing!! I love reading them n when it comes from ur heart that's the best part!!

I really felt bad for arjun here. Poor guy was badly trapped in the situation. A father inside him was dying to do anything to save his son. But his duty his loyalty towards our country didn't allow him to take any step further. & importantly a husband inside was feeling helpless as he cant see his wife in that condition. I loved the way u have described his pain & dilemma *claps* u read very carefully na...dissecting every single part of the storySmile...

Arjun had agreed to meet goons to bring aman back & the cost of his own life. Finally arohi talked to him. Their conversation was extremely touchy. & yippeee arjun rocked it & aman was back with his parents i am so happy that he is absolutely fine. yup their love won!!

I loved the end. Super duper cute. Pure update ne jitna daraya utna hi end part ne khush kar diya. Hugss to you Shona. Loved Aman such a cutie pie Asking for Kid sis & she will be his fav Doll :) Aweee Such a Lovely Moment *Awesome''Awesome & Awesome* Lolz Like father like Son '.Naughtyness Ki hadh :P  Loved the moment Shared by Arjuhi :) Superb It made Us all Smile :D hahha jaise baap waisa betaLOL...I'm really glad the end made u smile...yuppiie Aman is the cuttiee n he wants a dolly...

I am So sorry for commenting late. Sorry my net wasn't Working :( Finally its working Now :) never be srry...always comment when u have time!!

Thanks for the Amazing Write up :)

Love
Pranjal.

Muaahh sweetheart...love u...u always manage to give lamba lamba comments n I love how u express all ur feelings...Hug

-pranjal-

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pprerna18

Shona...read it just today... Big smile

lovely os... thanx!!

Liked every bit of it...well written,, I enjoyed reading it...aww I'm glad u did!

A different concept...and totally loved the way you described the characters especially Arjun's...
Amazing...Smile thank u Prerna for ur lovely words!! feels really good!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pprerna18-pranjal-

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsFuzzybear69

A truly awesome os.

thanx a lot dear!!Big smile

-pranjal-

lazyblues

IF-Rockerz

lazyblues

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
resv

will edit later...!

Edited by mansi_47 - 27 June 2012 at 1:56am

Angel.KMH.AK

Angel.KMH.AK

IF-Rockerz

Angel.KMH.AK

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAKMH2

you r awsm Clap  alwaysWinkLOL

wonderful os..itne ache ideas aate kahan s aate hen tunhare paas ye tumhe boring nehi laga...sach much u found it good...achhe ideas hmmm Arjuhi ki kheyal seWink

arjun as comissioner Embarrassed  yupBig smile

arohi methi chori...cnt say anuthing ..mujhe kuch yaad ngi aa rha Wink  haye mereko toh koi sharmati najar arehi hai!!Wink

realy u highlight so sensitive issue...kitna mushkil hota hai farz aur family k beech men selection krna. realy heads off to them Thumbs Up  aww thanx...yeah way too difficult!!

Comung to OS ... so emotional & touchy lnes ...i was like crying. mujhe tumahri asu dekhni hai!!LOL

i was expctng heart wrenching fight nxt bt whn i scroll down ..it was lyk dream. kya karu tum logo ko upset nehi dekh sakti na!!

naughty arjun... Embarrassed

Us se naughty us ka beta...yaa shona us ko ek gurya to de do plx aare baap ka beta aur dono milke Mommy ko taang karte hai!! jaisa pati Arohi ka waisa beta samjho!!LOL...aare Arjun ll take care of that...humein kya tension!!LOL

suoerb amazing...keep writing happy seeing u interested!!

m gnna read dis again aww really!!Embarrassed

thank u madam...sweetheart for ur cute n naughty comment!! muaah!!

-pranjal-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top