Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

>|OS|<~ZINDAAGI KI BHAWAR MEIN_COMPLETED!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by AAKMH2

Res Tongue

new os Shocked ..mujhe btaya bhi nhi.
mene to tumhe LI k Raj se bhi nilaya bt u r bewafa
raj????Shocked mujhe nahi batayaLOLLOL

ROFL!!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|OS|<~ZINDAAGI KI BHAWAR MEIN_COMPLETED!! (Page 8)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb update

thank u Pinky!! nice to hear u liked it!!Big smile

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Sorry I'm latee! Been very inactive lately! Missed you all Heart

aww my sweetheart Billi...it's perfectly fine...even I'm not so active on forum...missed u too!!

Yayy new OS yup new one!!Smile
Reserved

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 26 June 2012 at 1:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

Originally posted by cool_SK

loved it so much shona... Big smile

the scenes all written so well that i can exactly see each scene infront of my eyes...
fab work... awww Embarrassed

the whole scenerio and arjun arohi dilema was superbly written...
them arjun-arohi convo...so deep n intense... glad I became able to do that!!Smile

and in the last the sweet aman demanding a sis...awww...super cute hhehehe akhir son of Mr. Naughty Singhania!!Embarrassed
loved it

waiting for the next one...Day Dreaming
ana

thank u Ana for ur wonderful comment!!Hug take some rest dear...next kya don't know n baki readers will kill me if torture u guys so much through my writings!!ROFL

i don't know about others...but i m so up for this torture shona if u called it one...
love ur OS's sooo muchHugDay Dreaming
u might can write a naughty naughty one as the next OSWink everybody willl love thatLOL

Angel4KMH.BI

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

loved it so much shona... Big smile

the scenes all written so well that i can exactly see each scene infront of my eyes...
fab work... awww Embarrassed

the whole scenerio and arjun arohi dilema was superbly written...
them arjun-arohi convo...so deep n intense... glad I became able to do that!!Smile

and in the last the sweet aman demanding a sis...awww...super cute hhehehe akhir son of Mr. Naughty Singhania!!Embarrassed
loved it

waiting for the next one...Day Dreaming
ana

thank u Ana for ur wonderful comment!!Hug take some rest dear...next kya don't know n baki readers will kill me if torture u guys so much through my writings!!ROFL

i don't know about others...but i m so up for this torture shona if u called it one... awwwEmbarrassed
love ur OS's sooo muchHugDay Dreaming thank u so much Ana!! really feels good!!
u might can write a naughty naughty one as the next OSWink everybody willl love thatLOL hahhaha I know u guys like naughty OS a lotWink...but first let me finish Jhagarte Lovers 2...then we'll c...Wink

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 26 June 2012 at 1:53am

..oneOone..

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
i loved it shonaHeartHeartHeart
u have beutifully portrayed the the dilema of arjuhi...Heart

aweee aman is a sweetieEmbarrassed n he wants a gudiya for himself...
i m sure arjun will fufill his champs wish ASAP!!!Wink

thnx 4 both the pmsLOL

Angel4KMH.BI

-pranjal-

IF-Dazzler

-pranjal-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Awesome shona.

Brilliant write up dear *standing ovation from my side* what a touchy update. I felt Goosebumps while reading it. Superb dear.

Loved the way u described Arjun & his profession, his dedication towards work has been described brilliantly.

Amazing shona we can so feel the connection with his character. Wow this is the first time i am reading Arjun as commissioner. Lol I wish aisa commissioner har city mein ho. Lol people will get busy in admiring his persona & personality that they will forget crimes & doing any insane activities. Oops I am sooo lost in drooling over him & before I forget to write comment I'll get back here :)

i loved the start & convo between arjun & arohi. But the call broke their moment. It was so touchy the way u described the pain of mother. The way she cried & complained was super touchy. I am speechless. The way u have written the moment their dialogues, their pain i mean everything was so awesome that it gave me Goosebumps. Sorry I am actually at loss of words. Apologize if I write anything stupid.

I really felt bad for arjun here. Poor guy was badly trapped in the situation. A father inside him was dying to do anything to save his son. But his duty his loyalty towards our country didn't allow him to take any step further. & importantly a husband inside was feeling helpless as he cant see his wife in that condition. I loved the way u have described his pain & dilemma *claps*

Arjun had agreed to meet goons to bring aman back & the cost of his own life. Finally arohi talked to him. Their conversation was extremely touchy. & yippeee arjun rocked it & aman was back with his parents i am so happy that he is absolutely fine.

I loved the end. Super duper cute. Pure update ne jitna daraya utna hi end part ne khush kar diya. Hugss to you Shona. Loved Aman such a cutie pie Asking for Kid sis & she will be his fav Doll :) Aweee Such a Lovely Moment *Awesome……Awesome & Awesome* Lolz Like father like Son ….Naughtyness Ki hadh :P  Loved the moment Shared by Arjuhi :) Superb It made Us all Smile :D

I am So sorry for commenting late. Sorry my net wasn't Working :( Finally its working Now :)

Thanks for the Amazing Write up :)

Love
Pranjal.

Angel4KMH.BI

pprerna18

pprerna18

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Shona...read it just today...
lovely os...
Liked every bit of it...well written,, I enjoyed reading it...
A different concept...and totally loved the way you described the characters especially Arjun's...
Amazing...Smile

Angel4KMH.BI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top