Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

you r awsm πŸ‘

wonderful os..itne ache ideas aate kahan s aate hen tunhare paas

arjun as comissioner 😳

arohi methi chori...cnt say anuthing ..mujhe kuch yaad ngi aa rha πŸ˜‰

realy u highlight so sensitive issue...kitna mushkil hota hai farz aur family k beech men selection krna. realy heads off to them πŸ‘πŸΌ

Comung to OS ... so emotional & touchy lnes ...i was like crying.

i was expctng heart wrenching fight nxt bt whn i scroll down ..it was lyk dream.

naughty arjun...

Us se naughty us ka beta...yaa shona us ko ek gurya to de do plx

suoerb amazing...keep writing

m gnna read dis again
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkian

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i loved it shona❀️❀️❀️ 😳
u have beutifully portrayed the the dilema of arjuhi...❀️ glad u got the feeling of it!!

aweee aman is a sweetie😳 n he wants a gudiya for himself... yup he is...hehhe Gudiyaan Sis😳
i m sure arjun will fufill his champs wish ASAP!!!πŸ˜‰ how can he upset his Champ??πŸ˜‰

thnx 4 both the pmsπŸ˜† LOL...thank u for the beautiful comment!!

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pranjal-

Awesome shona.

Brilliant write up dear *standing ovation from my side* what a touchy update. I felt Goosebumps while reading it. Superb dear. ur every single word means a lot!!

Loved the way u described Arjun & his profession, his dedication towards work has been described brilliantly. thank u!!

Amazing shona we can so feel the connection with his character. Wow this is the first time i am reading Arjun as commissioner. Lol I wish aisa commissioner har city mein ho. Lol people will get busy in admiring his persona & personality that they will forget crimes & doing any insane activities. Oops I am sooo lost in drooling over him & before I forget to write comment I'll get back here :) awww😳

i loved the start & convo between arjun & arohi. But the call broke their moment. It was so touchy the way u described the pain of mother. The way she cried & complained was super touchy. I am speechless. The way u have written the moment their dialogues, their pain i mean everything was so awesome that it gave me Goosebumps. Sorry I am actually at loss of words. Apologize if I write anything stupid. Girl u better not say anything like that again😑...I read in ur other comments...u always say srry if I'm writing anything stupid...who told u that?? ur comment is the best n never ever stop what u feel in expressing!! I love reading them n when it comes from ur heart that's the best part!!

I really felt bad for arjun here. Poor guy was badly trapped in the situation. A father inside him was dying to do anything to save his son. But his duty his loyalty towards our country didn't allow him to take any step further. & importantly a husband inside was feeling helpless as he cant see his wife in that condition. I loved the way u have described his pain & dilemma *claps* u read very carefully na...dissecting every single part of the story😊...

Arjun had agreed to meet goons to bring aman back & the cost of his own life. Finally arohi talked to him. Their conversation was extremely touchy. & yippeee arjun rocked it & aman was back with his parents i am so happy that he is absolutely fine. yup their love won!!

I loved the end. Super duper cute. Pure update ne jitna daraya utna hi end part ne khush kar diya. Hugss to you Shona. Loved Aman such a cutie pie Asking for Kid sis & she will be his fav Doll :) Aweee Such a Lovely Moment *Awesome''Awesome & Awesome* Lolz Like father like Son '.Naughtyness Ki hadh :P  Loved the moment Shared by Arjuhi :) Superb It made Us all Smile :D hahha jaise baap waisa betaπŸ˜†...I'm really glad the end made u smile...yuppiie Aman is the cuttiee n he wants a dolly...

I am So sorry for commenting late. Sorry my net wasn't Working :( Finally its working Now :) never be srry...always comment when u have time!!

Thanks for the Amazing Write up :)

Love
Pranjal.

Muaahh sweetheart...love u...u always manage to give lamba lamba comments n I love how u express all ur feelings...πŸ€—

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: pprerna18

Shona...read it just today... πŸ˜ƒ

lovely os... thanx!!

Liked every bit of it...well written,, I enjoyed reading it...aww I'm glad u did!

A different concept...and totally loved the way you described the characters especially Arjun's...
Amazing...😊 thank u Prerna for ur lovely words!! feels really good!! ❀️

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsFuzzybear69

A truly awesome os.

thanx a lot dear!!πŸ˜ƒ

lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
resv

will edit later...!
Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

you r awsm πŸ‘  alwaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wonderful os..itne ache ideas aate kahan s aate hen tunhare paas ye tumhe boring nehi laga...sach much u found it good...achhe ideas hmmm Arjuhi ki kheyal seπŸ˜‰

arjun as comissioner 😳  yupπŸ˜ƒ

arohi methi chori...cnt say anuthing ..mujhe kuch yaad ngi aa rha πŸ˜‰  haye mereko toh koi sharmati najar arehi hai!!πŸ˜‰

realy u highlight so sensitive issue...kitna mushkil hota hai farz aur family k beech men selection krna. realy heads off to them πŸ‘πŸΌ  aww thanx...yeah way too difficult!!

Comung to OS ... so emotional & touchy lnes ...i was like crying. mujhe tumahri asu dekhni hai!!πŸ˜†

i was expctng heart wrenching fight nxt bt whn i scroll down ..it was lyk dream. kya karu tum logo ko upset nehi dekh sakti na!!

naughty arjun... 😳

Us se naughty us ka beta...yaa shona us ko ek gurya to de do plx aare baap ka beta aur dono milke Mommy ko taang karte hai!! jaisa pati Arohi ka waisa beta samjho!!πŸ˜†...aare Arjun ll take care of that...humein kya tension!!πŸ˜†

suoerb amazing...keep writing happy seeing u interested!!

m gnna read dis again aww really!!😳

thank u madam...sweetheart for ur cute n naughty comment!! muaah!!

pprerna18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome shona...so how are you ?,,,no new poems ???
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My princess Shona I missed you ❀️ Woww I have never been away from the Forum this long!! Was just really caught up and busy lately! Missed coming here!

Awww your OS How in the world can I resist when I know my Shona has given an update so I read it the day I reserved.hehehe and i just read it again!! Yaar, you come up with the Bestest Ideas, kasi kasi stories dhoond thi ho I love seeing our Arjuhi in all these avatars! Arjun as a cop was really nice! hehe all professional with uniform and all! But, omg their poor baby was kidnapped!! Soo sad bechara Aman! Wow, I loved how how you described the Torn Arjun btwn his child/family and job. Awe, Arjun wasready to give up his life!

The best scene was Arjun and Arohi's painfilled conversation before he left :'( and Arohi's condition to choose the love of her life or her baby! I was in tears you described it all very beautifully!

Thank-you for giving us such an amazing OS yet again! U rock Shonu!
Sorry itna late maina khabhi comment nahi kiya feeling bad infact I'm sometimes the 1st! Just been caught up with things stupid exams n had a research paper for Crim!

Waiting for more Updates πŸ˜ƒ Total Treat to read ur work!!Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 11 years ago
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ARJUN KI KASHMAKASH TO SOLVE HO GAYI
BUT NOT EVERYONE IS SO LUCKY TO GET THEIR LIFE BACK

LOVELY STORY