Bajaj is going to die soon!!!! my guess - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
I dont think he is going to die...or the TRP of the show will go down so bad and i dont think Ekta wants that...But u never know she is BIG FOOL!

Hi! Kzk fans,

I also do hope and pray to God that neither the character of the Mr. Bajaj  would be shown dead nor the Ronit would leave the KZk. I would personally stop watching all the Balaji's serials if Ronit quits or they show, Mr. Bajaj dies.

But, still there is a  fear in my mind like, what about all those rumours about sneha reuniting the pair of Anu-Prerna. And also considering the age of Mr. Bajaj against the age of the Anu-Prerna, Bajaj is the far ahead. Kzk should end if they shows Anu-Prerna reunion.

A Bajaj fan!! A Kzk fan!!!

R.j

I perso

Same here ... ill stop watching all balaji serials ... as for kyunki .. ill watch  tat coz ronits in it .... and believe me i can do any thing Ronit ki ek jhalak ke liye
What will be left in Kzk if Ronit leaves.........?????? Sneha....Shravan...... Boxer..... Tanisha....... or sumthing better...... Prerna slapping Anurag harder n harder or Mohini.... what??........ O cmon gimme a BRK...... dis show wud limp or perhaps not even dat if Ronit leaves...... N ektaa is very well aware of all this..... she admits dat this show of her runs coz of him...... she has witnessed everything..... Bajaj did die once remember..... dat accident sort of thing in Australia...... But wht happened after that..her Trp's went low...... she cudnt even drag this suspense 4 long n she had to bring him back..... same is d case here....even if Bajaj is slipped into coma..... after a few episodes when Ekta'll find her self at a dead end.... she'll hav no options left than 2 bring him in again...... Moreover Where can d light go.......????? Bajaj is the light n life of Kzk..... Beats r provided to this character by Ronit..... So he'll stay on.
Originally posted by Ayush

What will be left in Kzk if Ronit leaves.........?????? Sneha....Shravan...... Boxer..... Tanisha....... or sumthing better...... Prerna slapping Anurag harder n harder or Mohini.... what??........ O cmon gimme a BRK...... dis show wud limp or perhaps not even dat if Ronit leaves...... N ektaa is very well aware of all this..... she admits dat this show of her runs coz of him...... she has witnessed everything..... Bajaj did die once remember..... dat accident sort of thing in Australia...... But wht happened after that..her Trp's went low...... she cudnt even drag this suspense 4 long n she had to bring him back..... same is d case here....even if Bajaj is slipped into coma..... after a few episodes when Ekta'll find her self at a dead end.... she'll hav no options left than 2 bring him in again...... Moreover Where can d light go.......????? Bajaj is the light n life of Kzk..... Beats r provided to this character by Ronit..... So he'll stay on.

i hope so .... these ppl make wild guesses.... dont guess anything
 i m not gonna believe anything  posted bout ronit on this forum .... it makes me angry and depressed....... i m only gonna believe ronit.... and only ronit....

i m happy 2 wait 4 his statement    how much ever time it takes... ..... as he says he has reserved his statement 4 a better time .... but  i really hope this better time comes soon....
Very righly said Ayush, I agree with you.
o god dont tell me he is going to die if ekta need instresting story line iwill give her she will be stupid to kill bajaj dam iam not going to rent the play if he die bcoz i dont get to see every day dam u ekta hell freezes on u.dam dam dam.

nooooooooooo... tell me this is a joke..

i ❤️ Mr.Bajaj....i dun want him 2 die..... man.. I hate EKTA.. y does she kill every1

Hi! KZk fans,

Trust me KZk and the Bajaj fans, I my self cried, when I heard this rumuours. Ekta is really mad, I am telling you guys. First, she got the problem with Rajeev (Sujal) and now Ronit (mr. Bajaj, Ronit).

Does any body have that article, when there was written that "the character Sneha is going to unite the Anu-Prerna soon"?  But, how could sneha do this because  Bajaj loves her more than he does to Kasak, even though Sneha is not Bajaj own's blood? Ekta's couldn't make possible this things with showing Mr. Bajaj character dead. Guys!! I am going really insane thinking of all these things.

There are some pplz who doesn;t like the character of the Mr. Bajaj esp. Anu fans ( no offensive plz!!), but, trust me guys, KZk would be dead without Mr. Bajaj. 

Ekta should really check up her brain. 

a long live Ronit and Bajaj.

A bajaj fan!!

A KZk fan!!!

R.j