Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

story line might be like this

ANOSHKA Groupbie
ANOSHKA
ANOSHKA

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
TVS is actualy in love with Sugni but his wife come back the misunderstanding between him and sugni ,the sister hate and snobish element and villain Adi adding fuel to fire can make a good plot .Story could proceeds on this but ultimately TVS at the end can be shown as Sugni support and ... wht say

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009rani-lucki

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thats possible, looks like vik wasn't happy with his last wife as much as he is in love with sugni
i wonder if vik has children from his 1st wife...would be interesting if he did :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

ven IF-Dazzler
ven
ven

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same, I think that TVS wife will come back and create problems for our jodiAngry because this is too good to be true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
His wife wont come back as she is really dead. In the last episode when he told his sister  that he was in love with Sugni, she told him that he is just lonely because his wife was no more and that she would look for a Thakur's daughter for him to marry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashromancefanvenpyar-ishk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index