Phir Subah Hogi

What do you think will happen next? (Page 2)

Poll Question: What do you think will happen next?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
20 [34.48%]
23 [39.66%]
6 [10.34%]
4 [6.90%]
1 [1.72%]
4 [6.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

nice poll Prabhdeep, I hope we see SugVi's marriage next with Aditya turning negative n both adi n his wickd mom causing trouble to SugVi's happy marriage

Adi turning negative... sounds good Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you think will happen next? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

Only after seeing some more episode we might get a clearer pic. I don't want to see vikram grey as far as sugni and his relationship is concerned.  if they wan't  to show his grey side they can show with TJS and his confrontation when his son is involved with his sister and pls i don't want his wife to return.

Couldn't agree more. I don't want his wife returning for the dead. I don't believe she will. If they were to show his wife, wouldn't the CV's keep the actress they signed for his wife. She was at the launch but never introduced.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhdeep

LOL
Originally posted by ~~~~

definitely vik-sug marriage is not coming any tym soon.. AngryOuch

i think adi will be the one who will create troble for vik-sug and adi's mom will add tadka to it.. 

i dnt think sugni's sardhakai will ever happen coz the whole show is all abt sugni strictly fighting against it!! 

may be adi n adi's mom will create misunderstanding between vik-sug by bringing dead mami back(Silly) or they may buy a bedni to create misunderstanding betn them and then adi will try to bring sugni close to him n sugni out of hatred and revenge feeling for vikram might marry adi.. and i have gone mad completely so please forget watever u read just now.. ROFL

LOL Vikram marry adi... Imagine that... LOLLOL

Shocked ROFL i never wrote that.. ROFL sentence was confusing actually.. may be u didnt read the whole line.. ROFL gosh i am feeling really embarrassed.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Asha_1973

Asha_1973

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hi - I'm new on here. I don't watch indian serials but absolutely love this show because it's so different! I think Vikram and Sugni make a great couple and the chemistry is amazing! I would love them to get married but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Although Vikram's wife (actress Jaya Binju Tyagi) was supposed to make an appearance in episode 9 and didn't, doesn't mean she won't come into the show now. They obviously changed the original storyline and I'm hoping Vikram will eventually get Sugni! I think the twist in the storyline will be that his wife is brought back by dhanuma... not really sure why Vikram would have said to Sugni that his wife died but there must be a reason! I'm thinking that perhaps she's mentally ill and has been kept hidden, and in order for Vikram to move on with his life, the family have told everyone she died in an accident! Am only guessing because if he was unhappy with his wife, surely he would just divorce her? They have shown Vikram to be a passionate and caring thakur, unlike the others, so why would he lie about his wife? I think if his wife appears, Vikram may ask Sugni if he can do sardhakai to keep her away from the other thakur. 

I also think the Adi angle may change when Sugni's mother asks him for that promise which he made to her... I think the promise may be to help Sugni!

Anyway who knows, I will keep watching to see what happens! I think if Vikram turns bad, I will still love him and hope that Sugni and him will eventually be together!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyPrabhdeepromancefanvenstephhhradev24

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Asha welcome to the forum. I am Sara n I love Sugni Vikram

I like ur opinion n feel the same...enjoy the show n the forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973widdy

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prabhdeep

LOL

definitely vik-sug marriage is not coming any tym soon.. AngryOuch

i think adi will be the one who will create troble for vik-sug and adi's mom will add tadka to it.. 

i dnt think sugni's sardhakai will ever happen coz the whole show is all abt sugni strictly fighting against it!! 

may be adi n adi's mom will create misunderstanding between vik-sug by bringing dead mami back(Silly) or they may buy a bedni to create misunderstanding betn them and then adi will try to bring sugni close to him n sugni out of hatred and revenge feeling for vikram might marry adi.. and i have gone mad completely so please forget watever u read just now.. ROFL

LOL Vikram marry adi... Imagine that... LOLLOL

Shocked ROFL i never wrote that.. ROFL sentence was confusing actually.. may be u didnt read the whole line.. ROFL gosh i am feeling really embarrassed.. ROFL

Haha i just re read and much more slowly. Yeah, I read it wrong but it was funny LOL

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha_1973

Hi - I'm new on here. I don't watch indian serials but absolutely love this show because it's so different! I think Vikram and Sugni make a great couple and the chemistry is amazing! I would love them to get married but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Although Vikram's wife (actress Jaya Binju Tyagi) was supposed to make an appearance in episode 9 and didn't, doesn't mean she won't come into the show now. They obviously changed the original storyline and I'm hoping Vikram will eventually get Sugni! I think the twist in the storyline will be that his wife is brought back by dhanuma... not really sure why Vikram would have said to Sugni that his wife died but there must be a reason! I'm thinking that perhaps she's mentally ill and has been kept hidden, and in order for Vikram to move on with his life, the family have told everyone she died in an accident! Am only guessing because if he was unhappy with his wife, surely he would just divorce her? They have shown Vikram to be a passionate and caring thakur, unlike the others, so why would he lie about his wife? I think if his wife appears, Vikram may ask Sugni if he can do sardhakai to keep her away from the other thakur. 

I also think the Adi angle may change when Sugni's mother asks him for that promise which he made to her... I think the promise may be to help Sugni!

Anyway who knows, I will keep watching to see what happens! I think if Vikram turns bad, I will still love him and hope that Sugni and him will eventually be together!

That's a really different way of looking at things. That twist would be really interesting. 

Liveup59

Groupbie

Liveup59

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
TJS will cause problem to the so-called love relationship Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.