What do you think will happen next?

Poll

What do you think will happen next?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
These seem to be broad predictions and the most common. This is just to get an idea of where people think the story is headed. Please respond saying why you feel a certain way.

I think Vikram's sister will cause problems by fixing his marriage with an more 'appropriate' girl. We all know how she feels about bednis and I can't see her views changing anytime soon. She won't accept Sugni and surely will do whatever she can to separate her from Vikram.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
definitely vik-sug marriage is not coming any tym soon.. ðŸ˜Ą

i think adi will be the one who will create troble for vik-sug and adi's mom will add tadka to it.. 

i dnt think sugni's sardhakai will ever happen coz the whole show is all abt sugni strictly fighting against it!! 

may be adi n adi's mom will create misunderstanding between vik-sug by bringing dead mami back(ðŸĪŠ) or they may buy a bedni to create misunderstanding betn them and then adi will try to bring sugni close to him n sugni out of hatred and revenge feeling for vikram might marry adi.. and i have gone mad completely so please forget watever u read just now.. ðŸĪĢ
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think the vik-sugni marriage will happen within the next 3 weeks- 1 month

1-2 weeks of vik's sister torture

then possibly vik's children from his 1st wife may enter
sugni will win their hearts in the next 3 weeks- 1 month

then vik's dead wife will enter the scene---vik will support sugni cos it looks like he wasn't as happy with her as he is in love with sugni

:-D
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice poll Prabhdeep, I hope we see SugVi's marriage next with Aditya turning negative n both adi n his wickd mom causing trouble to SugVi's happy marriage
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sugni will find out that Vikram's wife is not dead...rather she has separated from TVS
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Only after seeing some more episode we might get a clearer pic. I don't want to see vikram grey as far as sugni and his relationship is concerned.  if they wan't  to show his grey side they can show with TJS and his confrontation when his son is involved with his sister and pls i don't want his wife to return.
Prabhdeep thumbnail
😆
This content was originally posted by: ~~~~

definitely vik-sug marriage is not coming any tym soon.. ðŸ˜Ą

i think adi will be the one who will create troble for vik-sug and adi's mom will add tadka to it.. 

i dnt think sugni's sardhakai will ever happen coz the whole show is all abt sugni strictly fighting against it!! 

may be adi n adi's mom will create misunderstanding between vik-sug by bringing dead mami back(ðŸĪŠ) or they may buy a bedni to create misunderstanding betn them and then adi will try to bring sugni close to him n sugni out of hatred and revenge feeling for vikram might marry adi.. and i have gone mad completely so please forget watever u read just now.. ðŸĪĢ

😆 Vikram marry adi... Imagine that... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Prabhdeep thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani-lucki

i think the vik-sugni marriage will happen within the next 3 weeks- 1 month

1-2 weeks of vik's sister torture

then possibly vik's children from his 1st wife may enter
sugni will win their hearts in the next 3 weeks- 1 month

then vik's dead wife will enter the scene---vik will support sugni cos it looks like he wasn't as happy with her as he is in love with sugni

:-D

I was thinking about his kids too. He was married for 9 years so he might have a child. I hope not though... 
Prabhdeep thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stephhh

nice poll Prabhdeep, I hope we see SugVi's marriage next with Aditya turning negative n both adi n his wickd mom causing trouble to SugVi's happy marriage

Adi turning negative... sounds good ðŸ˜ƒ
Prabhdeep thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lidvin

Only after seeing some more episode we might get a clearer pic. I don't want to see vikram grey as far as sugni and his relationship is concerned.  if they wan't  to show his grey side they can show with TJS and his confrontation when his son is involved with his sister and pls i don't want his wife to return.

Couldn't agree more. I don't want his wife returning for the dead. I don't believe she will. If they were to show his wife, wouldn't the CV's keep the actress they signed for his wife. She was at the launch but never introduced.