Fan Fictions

FF - The life of Mr and Mrs Raizada - Chap 3 up

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, i thought i would start my own FF.. 

- This is based differently as there is no shyam in my FF :)
- Arnav and Khushi are happily married
- All characters remain the same.. but there has never been a shyam so Anjali is very much single. 
- laxmi is not here.. :O LOL 

Chapter one.

Khushi was sat in her room, watching an Indian drama. It was 9pm at night and all of the residents of Razaida house had retired to their bedrooms. The only person missing from the house was Arnav. Khushi sat on the bed, leaning her head against the bed headboard and tried to concentrate on the programme. However she was too tired to concentrate. She had been up at 5:00am to help with her best friends wedding decorations and had only returned an hour ago. She came home to find Arnav missing and knew he was angry and so would be at work.

She was fighting the urge to fall asleep as she knew Arnav would be returning soon and his anger levels would have reached maximum levels. However, this was a battle she lost as her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.

"dammit" Arnav said as he tripped over some boxes as he returned home. It was the first time his house was such a clutter and it was not something he was used to. Yet he knew khushi was the one who must have left the boxes and so instead of shouting at HP to clean up the mess, he just walked up the stairs.

Arnav singh raizada was angry. He was angry at his wife. It had been a week since he last spoke to her properly as she was so busy with the preparations of her friends wedding. He only saw her when she fell asleep and she was gone before he woke up in the mornings. He did speak to her on the phone but it had only been for a few seconds before she had to go.

He walked into his room and was about to throw his laptop bag on the bed when he saw her sleeping figure. He instantly lost all the anger that he had been feeling the whole day as he saw his wife in a deep slumber. He gently dipped beside her on the bed and caressed her face. He moved a piece of hair away from her as he gently picked her up and slipped her underneath the blanket. He kissed her forehead and gently left the bed slowly, careful not to wake her. He soon went to get changed and went to sleep.

The sun rose slowly and Arnav groaned as he knew he had to wake up soon. He also groaned further as he was aware khushi must have gone off to her friend's house. He turned around ready to grab her pillow when he heard an "OWWW"

"what the" Arnav rose from the bed, sitting up and realised that khushi was right next to him. He quickly glanced at the clock and the time was 7:30. He was confused.

"Arnav, why did you just hit my face" Khushi asked as she sat up and started to rub at the pain on her face. She looked at Arnav's confused face and wondered why he was looking at her that way.

"oh god khushi, im so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..i was just grabbing your pillow.. Are you not feeling well?" he asked as he touched her forehead to check whether she had a temperature.

"No im not fine, my husband just whacked my face because he thought I was a pillow" she grumbled as he caressed the area where he had accidently touched her.

"Khushi, why are you still in bed, shouldn't you have gone to Kirans house?" He asked, puzzled. He quickly brought khushi in front of him and carefully made sure she was not hurt from where he had hit her.

"Arnav, im fine.. it didn't hurt me" Khushi argued as she pulled his hand away from her face. Khushi got out of bed and hurried towards the bathroom. Arnav was confused why Khushi was being so cold towards him. He quickly got out of bed and instantly grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards him, colliding in his chest.

"Khushi, why are you angry at me?"  Arnav demanded as he stared at her.

" let me tell you why Mr Raizada'. It upset you that I was constantly at Kirans house, helping with the wedding preperations right? . Its been a week and you still didn't tell me that you don't like being away from me. The reason im angry at you is because you never TALK to me about this. You expect me to just tell by your actions that you hate being away from me. Do you know what MR Raizada it would be nice if for just one day you tell my through your MOUTH instead of your EYES that you miss me.. its only because I can read you so well that I noticed a change in your behaviour.. and its only because of your rudeness towards everyone over the past week that I am not going to Kiran's house as much anymore" Khushi screamed as she finally let out the anger that had been inside her for the past week.

Arnav was dumbfounded as he stared at khushi's angry face. Her eyes portrayed her anger, care and confusion that she was feeling at this instant. Arnav's hold on khushi loosened until she was free. Khushi was hurt that Arnav did not say anything to her. He didn't even shout at her and so turned around to walk back to the bathroom.

His hand slowly intwined with hers as she was about to walk forward. Shocked, She hesitantly turned around to face Arnav and met his eyes. He moved slowly towards her and cupped her face slowly. A tear formed in Arnav's eyes as he realised how angry khushi was because of him.

"Im sorry" he stated sincerely as looked at Khushi's eyes. That was all it took for khushi to hug Arnav with all her strength. She didn't mean what she had said at all. Seeing Arnav so upset had caused her to lose all of her anger and embrace him.

" No, im sorry Arnav..please forgive me" khushi mumbled as she held on to Arnav. A tear slipped from Khushi's eyes as she realised she had missed his touch. Arnav's grasp tightened against khushi and felt a sense of comfort in her embrace. He had missed her so much.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" he whispered as he gently pulled away from her and again cupped her face.

" I can't show my emotions.. I try so hard to but all those years of masking them has made it hard for me to illustrate them to you.. I wish I could be that guy who could easily speak to you about everything khushi.." Arnav stated as he tucked a piece of khushi's hair away.

"Arnav.." Khushi said as another tear started to roll down her cheeks. Arnav quickly wiped away her tear and put his hand over her mouth to stop her from talking.

"I love you khushi' I Love you so much it hurts when you are away from me.. Even when you are downstairs and im upstairs im always finding a way to be in the same room as you.. I know you love being a part of the wedding preparation and it was rude of me to make you feel that you can't enjoy the preparations.. Im so sorry khushi.. shout at me all you want but please don't cry.. it hurts me to see you cry" He declared as he looked at khushi. Khushi moved Arnav's hand away from her mouth and slowly moved closer towards him.

"I love you too Arnav, I didn't mean what I said.. I missed you too.. I even missed your 'what the'.. and I love you for who you are. I love the Arnav singh raizada who shouts at me all the time but still makes sure I sleep in the blanket so I don't get cold" Khushi declared as she stared at his molten eyes.Arnav instantly smiled and pulled her close to him to capture her lips. After he broke ff the kiss, they leaned their foreheads together and smiled.

" Well, since that's all sorted.. Bye" Khushi said she pecked his cheek and went instantly in the bathroom. Arnav chuckled at his crazy wife and headed for a jog.

"Ill pick you up at 6, just ring me when your finished at Kirans" He shouted as he smiled thinking about how amazing khushi was.

Let me know if you guys like it? i shall continue if you do!

Sorry if there was any errors guys..!

Comment below please :)

Index

- Chapter 1 - Above (1) 

- Chapter 2 - Page 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3054504?pn=2

- Chaper 3 - Page 7 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3054504?pn=7

Edited by maariyah12345 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelina_angel

sweet start

Thankyou :)

would you like me to continue?
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

loved it

Aww thankyou dear :)
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: rina25

hi nice one 

Thankyou :) Much appreciated!
eyesonme thumbnail
Chapter Two.

Anjali was sitting downstairs watching TV with Nani and Mamiji. They were all engrossed in the film when they heard loud voices from upstairs. They didn't even have to turn around to see who it was because they were  so used to these outbursts.

"No way!" Arnav screamed as he climbed down the stairs walking towards the door.

"What do you mean No way? I don't know why you are making a big deal Arnav"

Khushi shouted as she followed her husband down the stairs.

"Listen Khushi, I am Arnav Singh Raizada and I do not have to do anything that I don't feel like doing" Arnav stated as he turned around to face his very angry wife.

"Chotte, whats the matter?" Anjali asked as she looked up from the TV and stared at the young couple. She was amused that even after 2 years of marriage they still acted the same way they had done before they were together.

"Di, Tell Arnav to stop being an idiot" Khushi pleaded as she stood on the top of the staires and put her arms on her hips.

"Ohh so im an idiot now am i?." Arnav questioned as he looked at khushi. Khushi went down the staires to face her husband and pointed her finger at him.

"Yes in fact you are the biggest idiot known to mankind. Your wife asked you to not wear a suit to kirans wedding and you make it seem like I've asked you to murder the president." Khushi shouted as she dug her finger into her husband chest. She couldn't understand why Arnav wouldn't just wear the traditional wedding clothes that everyone was wearing.

" Well honey, Im going to wear my bloody suit and do you know what .. im going to wear a damn tie too" He shouted as he grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

" I HATE YOU ARNAV" Khushi screamed as she stomped her way towards the kitchen.

" I HATE YOU TOO KHUSHI" Arnav shouted as he left the Raizada mansion.

Anjali, Mamiji and Nani chuckled to themselves as they saw the young couple arguing. They left khushi alone in the kitchen, to calm her self down and continued watching the film.

Khushi was in the kitchen and felt so angry. She could have murdered Arnav if he wasn't her husband. She couldn't understand why he made such a fuss over a small issue.  Kiran had asked her try and persuade Arnav to wear something different and even though she knew Arnav wouldn't..She still asked him. He had just said no straight away which fuelled her anger as she wanted a valid reason for his reluctance. She wanted to concentrate on something else so she started to tidy the kitchen thoroughly.

It took her a minute to realise that a pair of arms were around her waist and his head was resting on her shoulders. All that anger had vanished from inside her but she refused to forgive Arnav that fast.

"Naraz ho?" Arnav whispered in her ear as he tightened his hold around her.

Arnav knew Khushi did not ask him for a lot. She only wanted him to wear something different for once. He knew he was over reacting about the whole suit thing but at the time he didn't care and just continued with his anger.

"Khushi" Arnav whispered as he turned her around to face him. Khushi looked up at him but refused to talk to him. She just stared at him.

"Okay, I wont wear the damn suit." He stated as he couldn't take the blank look khushi gave him. Khushi instantly smiled and hugged her husband. She was happy that Arnav was actually going to wear something other then his suit.

"Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou" she screamed as she pulled back and kissed his cheeks. Arnav smiled, knowing how khushi knew what his weakness was. He would do anything for her even if it meant wearing some stupid traditional clothing just so he could see her smile. It was Khushi who had broken down his barriers and made him the person he was today. He smiled at her and pulled her towards him, engulfing her in his tight embrace as he thanked god for bringing khushi into his life. 

Next chapter - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3054504?pn=7

Edited by maariyah12345 - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
keep continuing u write really well
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caroline_arhi

Amazing start!

Thankyou so much !
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

keep continuing u write really well

Aww thanks!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Will He Wear Sherwani ?! :) 😳
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Awww, Will He Wear Sherwani ?! :) 😳

Hehe :P Well we will see in the next chapter!.. did you enjoy the previous 2 chapters? :)