PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Dil Ki Takhti Pe Likti - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Ameres

Love ho ya arranged any kind of marriage is scary and risk. 😆

Mimi-
What I meant was that...sometimes being too close means you know the person's weakness too well. Ok, even that isnt a problem but I would like friends and he to be different. Uff, difficult to explain😆

Let's say it's important to be friends with the person you marry but marrying the person who you are friends with is like mixing parts of your life. Having different spheres is what gives you breathing space...ok I'm getting tangled in my own explanations so better stop😆

Yes marriage is scary anyway...but I happen to be a skeptic when it concerns love marriages😛

Edited by beebutterfly - 11 years ago
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Well if ** doesnt know what kind of friends you have...then ** doesnt know you🤣
But yes, we are keeping **em in the dark, so okay...will be very discreet. Will tell **m to give it to you but accidentally rip the wrapping so ** sees it and cant wait to make you wear it🤣

Aww, that was way too sweet☺️
Thank you, hope so too☺️

And I happen to know you, so was just making sure🤣🤣

Yes, sharing and after pl...peace like us🤣
and Hey! I remember a comment ** made in the hospital...about **r leaving the orange at least...cough...maybe ** wanted to squ**ze some other thing🤣

@Bed- Guess you are right...just wishful thinking on my part🤣

Wohi tu slowly slowly will show all...colors of the dresses I mean.🤣
Okie rip but pyaar se so ** may get some nice ideas about how to use it for cough.🤣

Well, yeah you always have liked flying so yeah will make sure you find the one who knows how to keep things up and...up in air i mean...the plane i mean.🤣🤣

@santra comment! Yes I know!🤣
And you know what at that comment even my mom was laughing and i was kind of oh no mom too.🤣  But she was laughing over the fact that he got none I mean no girl and no fruits and I was thinking on deeper level.🤣🤣

Yes oranges are often compared with cough of w***n so maybe ** was trying to imagine that or...hinting to **r what ** wanted in actual...cough.🤣🤣
But poor him! Got none.🤣

I know! The awkward feeling that would be present? Not worth it I guess...
True that, boys grow up physically cough (no comments please🤣) but mentally they don't get mature so soon. They take longer than girls to get those grey cells functioning. 
Yes, enjoy this time while you can. 

@V-day- Oh cool! Like the idea. 😉
For some odd reason for the past few years 14th Feb ko meri chutti hoti thi I mean in Feb we used to get semester break so no chance of trying such ideas out. Sad.🤣

Of course I'll comment...yes they do...cough🤣

True, and I am enjoying it. We are a classy and intelligent bunch, arent we?😉

@V-Day- That's bizarre🤣🤣
But would like to get a break myself that day...and what I hate most, is during that period it's my birthday and people complain they only get gifts with 'I love you' on it🤣🤣
But hopefully,.. next year you can try that out🤣
Maybe hold a black rose for effect (I happen to love them).🤣
Originally posted by mimi_s

Sorry gt busy with something...already 1.30 ...chalo will see u guys tomorrow😊

UFF! Already 1.30? 

And we didn't even talk properly about Javed miyan. ;((

This discussion will continue even tomorrow now.🤣

Okie, if you must go then...goodnight and sweet dreams! Catch ya tomorrow! :)

Its the fluffy feel that kinds of puts me off it because fluffy means that much cloth in it so gets hot when you wear it. Okay never mind its silly. 😆

@HM- What a point!🤣
Exactly when you get a chance to get into them...I wonder if *e would even step out of the h*tel r**m? cough.🤣🤣

Well, agree with that. When it's hot, it can get uncomfy. We happen to like different things and it's normal...but where it matters we have the same taste...cough🤣

At least for the first week, not stepping out...sight seeing can wait🤣🤣

Will put the alarm for end of party...so PJs can get a chance🤣
Originally posted by mimi_s

Sorry gt busy with something...already 1.30 ...chalo will see u guys tomorrow😊

Mimi, going already? Yes, it is late

Okie, tomorrow pakka trying to get the DVD and make sure I note all the points we might have missed🤣

Goodnight and sweet dreams🤗

Mimi-
What I meant was that...sometimes being too close means you know the person's weakness too well. Ok, even that isnt a problem but I would like friends and he to be different. Uff, difficult to explain😆

Let's say it's important to be friends with the person you marry but marrying the person who you are friends with is like mixing parts of your life. Having different spheres is what gives you breathing space...ok I'm getting tangled in my own explanations so better stop😆

Yes marriage is scary anyway...but I happen to be a skeptic when it concerns love marriages😛

I think I'm getting what you are saying. No matter how good friends you are with someone once you get into that 'relationship' everything changes because then you start viewing things differently, then you are no longer just friends. Hm...so true friends and him should be kept as two different parts of our lives. 
Would love to be good friends with him because that brings the level of comfort I believe but too much casualness in that relationship can never come I guess because the relation it self is such that...thodi formality hoti hai. 
And breathing space is very much needed. I guess both the parties should allow the other person some personal time and space where they can you know be just themselves and do whatever they want I mean in limits of course but you know some 'me time' is highly important. 

Okay will end my lecture here. 😆
I know love marriage pose even greater risk because God forbid they dont work out well then you don't get much support from your parents. At least in arranged marriages you have the support of your parents and all, and know that when needed they will be their. Esp in Asian societies even today love marriages are not given much respect despite living in this day and age. Which should not be the case waise...because at the end of the day its those two people who are going to spend their lives together so give them the right to decide but...too many so called traditions and all to follow. 
So arranged marriage it is, nothing wrong with the other one as long as the people involved are happy I guess. 

Well, agree with that. When it's hot, it can get uncomfy. We happen to like different things and it's normal...but where it matters we have the same taste...cough🤣

At least for the first week, not stepping out...sight seeing can wait🤣🤣

Will put the alarm for end of party...so PJs can get a chance🤣

Well I don't mind the difference because no two people can be alike, we all are unique and beautiful in our own way. :) 
Haha, yes there our tastes match and glad for that. B twisted club rules. Yay!🤣

For a week?! Wow some sta...you have. Proud of you!🤣
Yes in between give the poor ignored PJs also some chance.🤣

Psst: Try to set such a time when no off season is around. Timing is very important.🤣

Wohi tu slowly slowly will show all...colors of the dresses I mean.🤣
Okie rip but pyaar se so ** may get some nice ideas about how to use it for cough.🤣

Well, yeah you always have liked flying so yeah will make sure you find the one who knows how to keep things up and...up in air i mean...the plane i mean.🤣🤣

@santra comment! Yes I know!🤣
And you know what at that comment even my mom was laughing and i was kind of oh no mom too.🤣  But she was laughing over the fact that he got none I mean no girl and no fruits and I was thinking on deeper level.🤣🤣

Yes oranges are often compared with cough of w***n so maybe ** was trying to imagine that or...hinting to **r what ** wanted in actual...cough.🤣🤣
But poor him! Got none.🤣

Yes, can give all the shock at the same time. Will be kind and nice *innocent look*...until **ey dont even notice when we went back to evil🤣
Uff, so many demands you have. Seems like I wont see you at all. Will remain at **s side and subtly drop all the hints. You can thank me later🤣🤣

I knew this was coming! Shuddup!🤣🤣
Dont worry, full tests carried out...so we ...I mean the plane will stay up for a long time...and I float...in the sky from the ride...plane ride🤣🤣

@santra- We are so B, yes we go deep. Innocents cant compete with us🤣🤣

New GK! Yes, now having shaks, I'm sure that's what ** meant now🤣

Darn! Even the **d was there...couldnt ** have been more J and pulled **r and have the santres🤣🤣
But ok, not too much pr***cy, and Ara was wearing the b*rq* anyway...would have taken too long to get it *ff🤣

There was an emo bit...which my B mind ruined for me...when J ran to **r house and got beaten in front of **r, the British were hitting **m somewhere...cough...and I got so scared for h***...cough...was thinking of the future and **s rep🤣🤣

Of course I'll comment...yes they do...cough🤣

True, and I am enjoying it. We are a classy and intelligent bunch, arent we?😉

@V-Day- That's bizarre🤣🤣
But would like to get a break myself that day...and what I hate most, is during that period it's my birthday and people complain they only get gifts with 'I love you' on it🤣🤣
But hopefully,.. next year you can try that out🤣
Maybe hold a black rose for effect (I happen to love them).🤣

Yes, we are the best. 

@V-day- I guess but its good, at least I don't have to see all those gifts and flower exchange. But really bad for all those who plan to meet their respective cough but cant.🤣
Oh yes your birthday! Which date? Sorry I have really bad memory. I keep forgetting my friends birthdays. 
Chalo good at least you get something! Usually my sis gifts me something because she knows how much I love being pampered.🤣

Okie next year holding a black rose with black clothes done. A complete goth look will do. I'm afraid people doubts will be turned into reality that i'm twisted.🤣