bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys! This is my 1st OS in this forum, just one of my imaginations!! Hope u'll enjoy it!

Scene 1
St.Mary School

Some terrorists have taken over the school. They have killed the security guards on duty, and have taken all the children, teachers and other staff in custody.

Mahesh (Terrorist) : No one should make noise or my bullet will shatter ur skulls!
Principal of school: No plz...dont harm us! What do u want? Money? We will pay u a lot of money, but release us!
Mahesh: Shut up u old man!! Do u think all this is for money?? Stupid!
Principal: Then what do u want? Tell me, i will try my best to give it to you! But plz let us go...
Mahesh: We want ur ACP!! ACP Karanveer...
Principal: What! Why? Our ACP?...what has he done to u?
Mahesh: That is none of ur business, dont poke ur nose in our affairs or i will chop it off! Our boss wants ur ACP, then only u will be released! If ur ACP doesn't come, then i will have to send all of u to hell!!!!!

Scene 2
At the police station:

The telephone rings. Chandan picks up the phone.

Chandan: Hello?
Shoaib (Terrorist): ACP Karanveer???
Chandan: No. I am sub-inspector chandan. Who r u?
Shoaib: Give the phone to ur ACP
Chandan: ACP sir is busy. What do u want?
Shoaib: Give the phone to ACP quietly...or i will kill a innocent child.

Chandan hears the crying of a boy over the phone, he gets scared.

ACP: What is it?
Chandan: Sir, someone dangerous is over the phone. He is threatening to kill a child if u dont talk to him.
ACP: Fine. Aditya, trace the call
Aditya: Right away Sir.

ACP: Hello?
Shoaib: Hand urself over to us ACP...or u will see the dead bodies of hundreds of children.
ACP: Who r u?
Shoaib: Never mind who i am. But u must know that we have hijacked St.Mary school and if u dont surrender urself, we will kill all the children!!!
ACP: No plz! Dont harm the children...i will come! What do u want me to do?
Shoaib: Just come to the school alone, without weapons! Do not bring ur police. If u try to be oversmart with us, i will shoot all the children!
ACP: OK, i will come alone.

The phone call is over. Aditya brings the reports of the call by tracing it!

Aditya: Sir the call was from some ST.Mary school
ACP: I know, he told me
Abhigyan: Who was it sir? What did he want?
ACP: They want me!
Gautam: What nonsense?
ACP: Its true Gautam. They have hijacked the whole school and if i dont go, they will kill several innocents!
Shaurya: Dont worry sir. We will come with u...we will fight for u...
ACP: No! This needs some planning. It is a matter of hundreds of innocent lives. We cannot take a risk!

Scene 3
At the police station

The police meeting is going on. ACP, Abhigyan, Gautam, Shaurya, Aditya, Vikas, Mayank, Anand, Astha and Chandan r there.

Gautam: Sir, i think we should all go with u
ACP: But i just said, if everyone goes, they will be suspicious and alert.
Abhigyan: Sir, we'll all go, but under-cover. We will disguise ourselves.
Vikas: But how will we pass the terrorists on the gate to get in? They will notice us, and if a fight comes up, they will kill the kids!
Shaurya: We will split...some of us will distract the terrorists on gate and go in, while some of us will climb the wall.
ACP: I think we should make the terrorists on the gate unconscious, so that there is less danger of being caught.
Anand: Sir, allow me to distract them
ACP: Fine Anand! U will do the job.
Mayank: The terrorists have put all the people in the basement yeah? So we can do our job from upstairs.
Abhigyan: I think ur right! Let us discuss the teams now.
ACP: One team is Abhigyan, Shaurya, Vikas and Astha. The other team is Gautam, Anand, Mayank and Chandan. And Aditya, u will sit in the jeep and keep a watch from the cameras, so if anyone gets caught, u'll let us know immediately. OK?
Cmon, Everyone attatch hidden cameras to ur shirts.
Gautam: Done! And everyone should have all the necessary things with them like gun, torch, camera on their shirt, Gloves and their mobiles so we can remain in contact. OK?
Aditya: If i see anyone in danger on the camera, i will inform. If the situation gets too bad, i will join u in the fight.
ACP: Very well Aditya!

Everyone together says "This is our shapath that we will rescue all the kids"

Scene 4
St.Mary School

ACP comes to the school in a jeep. The terrorist on the gate notices him and comes to take him.

Roy (Terrorist): Hahahahahhaha...ACP Karanveer!!! U think ur a big hero don't u? Now ur weak and helpess in front of us. One wrong step ACP...and ur mistake will cost u heavily!!

Mahesh: Oye! Bring the ACP inside...our boss is waiting!

Roy: OK...ACP, let's go to meet ur doom!!! Hahahhahaha!!

Roy takes ACP inside the school leaving Shoaib in charge of the gates. Gautam, Anand, Mayank and Chandan witness all this from a distance as they r positioned a bit far from the gate. Anand is disguised as a old man. Gautam signals him to go, and Anand goes and starts his drama.

Anand: Heyy!!! Plz help me.
Shoaib: Who r u and what do u want?
Anand: I'm a poor old man...my cycle has fallen in that dugged up space...plz help me to take it out of the dug hole.
Shoaib: Go get someone else for the job, i'm busy!
Anand: Plz help a old man...who will i fetch for the job in this heat?? Kindly help me, god'll bless u!
Shoaib: No way! If i go from my place, i will be fired!
Anand: I'm sure ur boss would understand. Plz help me, plz...i have no other means to go to my hut, plz help me to take out my cycle! Plz
Shoaib: OK OK, stop ur nuisance...Oye Mahesh! I'm just coming back ok?
Mahesh: Where r u goin'? Boss will be angry at u if u go...
Anand: Plz...he is just helping me to take out my cycle out of the digged place, plz help me, i'm a old weak man!
Mahesh: Ok go but come back soon...

Scene 5

Anand takes Shoaib to the dugged up place. The hole is deep, so Shoaib bends a bit to see where the cycle is...then Mayank kicks Shoaib from behind and makes him fall in the hole!
Then Gautam and Chandan come...Gautam puts a hankerchief on Shoaib's face which makes him unconscious...then they hide him in the hole and sneak inside the school one by one...

On the other side, Abhigyan, Shaurya, Vikas and Astha climb through the back wall of the school and get inside.

Abhigyan: Guns out everyone!
Shaurya: They r in the basement so u and vikas go upstairs, while i and astha will wait here and keep a watch, so if anyone comes upstairs we can alert u!
Vikas: OK sir!
Astha: Just keep ur mobiles on, so we can send u the regular updates per minute.
Shaurya: If the terrorists get to know that we r inside the school...they will kill the kids, so we must act soon!
Abhigyan: Dont worry...Aditya is keeping a watch through the cameras, so if anything happens, he will inform us! I just got a message from Gautam that their team has entered the school and also made a terrorist unconscious...
Vikas: We must go upstairs now...
Abhigyan: If the situation gets out of control, we will attack from up, u and astha attack from the back, and Gautam and his team will attack from the front...Aditya will join us too!

Then Abhigyan & Vikas go upstairs. Shaurya hides behind a tree to keep watch and attack if someone comes while Astha hides in the bushes...

CONTINUED ON PAGE 4, 5, 6

I will update the OS soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hope u guys like the story! πŸ˜ƒ
I'll update it whenever i get time, 😊 enjoy!!!

Edited by kriya37 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Resvered Will Edit Tomorrow Since Its Late Night Here And Iam Feeling Sleepy 

wil read tomorrow

Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
thnx for os will comment later after reading
Wow OM great continue it soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unres. [Edited]

I've never understood the meaning of OS ever. But after reading your OS, one thing is sure I can never write scenes in such a way. Your scenes are like scriptwriters. So take this as a compliment.

Now coming to the plot, the dialogues were mind-blowing. Easy to read and I felt all dialogues were written as if they are casually talking. Same way as it's shown in Shapath. So overall, its a perfect OS.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by renu4u - 11 years ago
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its really nice...Plz continue soon...
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Js amazing loved the part
plz do update soon
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so a new writer on his way!
will read it soon and then comment..:)
GauShi_MadHas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New writers are coming and they are making the forum active!!!Great job K and all writers too...
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx guys! Will update soon...