Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweRav

Very true!! Akansha will really go far in singing. She has always amazed me with her sweet voice and lovely singing. If this is her just at 16 years, I wonder what all achievements she will achieve in future. Good Luck Akansha, you really have a bright future ahead!! Clap I am sure she can easily get an offer to act and sing in a movie once she finishes her studies!

Akanksha turned 15 years-old in April... she isnt even 16 yet and shes amazing! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika21Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akansha (Page 2)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anamika21

Goldie

Anamika21

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by SweRav

Very true!! Akansha will really go far in singing. She has always amazed me with her sweet voice and lovely singing. If this is her just at 16 years, I wonder what all achievements she will achieve in future. Good Luck Akansha, you really have a bright future ahead!! Clap I am sure she can easily get an offer to act and sing in a movie once she finishes her studies!

Akanksha turned 15 years-old in April... she isnt even 16 yet and shes amazing! Clap

In this show itself she improved a lot which means that she is serious and works hard. Best of Luck to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.