Phir Subah Hogi

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
LOLI had a competitive exam today and there was this one math question for which i had to recollect a formula but wen i tried to rem i was thinkin of sugvi scenes i was lik dreamin abt them in the middle of an exam lol LOL

n it took 5 mins fr me to rem the damn formulae My goodness its been sucha long tym since a serial has created such an impact on me n everyday i keep longin fr 9:30 i find it so funny LOL

finally did the exam wel hmmm i really hope it s sugvi fr evr 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashnamitagloryzcupdromancefancroziaxxVinnie79tulipdaisyShell16-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRarani-lucki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOL" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
     Shocked... I hope u did good in exam.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzMeriam25pankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

omg no wonder sugvi rules our mind and heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcrazzykuriromancefanMeriam25pankhudi_TiaRa

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
That is a sure sign of an addiction!  Hope you finally did well in the exam. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcroziaxxromancefanMeriam25pankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

LOLI had a competitive exam today and there was this one math question for which i had to recollect a formula but wen i tried to rem i was thinkin of sugvi scenes i was lik dreamin abt them in the middle of an exam lol LOL

n it took 5 mins fr me to rem the damn formulae My goodness its been sucha long tym since a serial has created such an impact on me n everyday i keep longin fr 9:30 i find it so funny LOL

finally did the exam wel hmmm i really hope it s sugvi fr evr 

Hope it went well and you pass!.. it is the first time I might self  is actually obsessed with a series. I keep singing o re piya all day (starting to annoy the rest of the folks in the house.) and I  am this forum Alot lol heheh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdMeriam25croziaxxromancefanLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
seriously m gettin obsessed wit this erail m jus thinkin of them 24 * 7 n how i did my exam only the res ll tel thank goodness it was no sem bt jus a competitive exam LOL

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I can  understand it happen we love couple lot

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I'm thinking of Vikram and Sugni a lot too. Especially Varun. Wish i could meet him at least once in my life! Any fans here who live in Mumbai? Has anyone seen him in real life?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.