Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

FORCED MARRAIGEupdated part-39-4/10(page147) (Page 68)

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wonder hw maan wil react to dis
waiting 4 more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsusmita

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
amazing update...

rsusmita

dreamymishti88 IF-Dazzler
dreamymishti88
dreamymishti88

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Awesome part dear

Loved it

so romantic and passionate

Continue soon dear

waiting

rsusmita

rsusmita IF-Dazzler
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
+any one waiting for any update
if then  i will try to update today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nityavandana73LadyArwen

rsusmita IF-Dazzler
rsusmita
rsusmita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenlove2_somasingh24goldenmoonspvd

rsusmita IF-Dazzler
rsusmita
rsusmita

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

PART:28

GEET MOVED WITH THE SUN RAYS FALLING ON HER FACE

She woke up and saw  that she  was laying on the maan, at first she could understand  how can she be in this position ,  maan hands were on her waist and he was in deep sleep  then all the night incidents came into her minds, she immediately  woke and saw the SURROUNDINGS,

The dresses were scattered  here and there , the whole   bed was crumpled, it was just like a mess, removed his hands which were holder her , she slowly  got up , her whole body was paining with passionate night , she gathered all the cloths and put into laundry, she saw  maan  who  was still sleeping peacefully, she tried to put his track pant,  and covered with the blanket, she tried  to cover-up all the mess

And went into wash room, and after closing the door , she sat down on the floor and started crying , until now she  controlled herself ,she do not want  maan to get up, she do not want face him like this, what if he ask something , will

she will able to reply to the answers which he asks, , to day she missed her mother a lot she just want someone to hold her, she missed her mother warmth lap where she  used sleep and used to tell her all her woes ,she hugged her  knees close  and started crying , she remembered  how maan loved her thinking as meera,

Every girl will be having a wish , she waits for that   day when she will be loved that person whom she loved a lot

She too waited for this moment

Tan man se kab maan apane jindagi me ...

She was waiting for that moment The moment came they have became one

But not like this

Ki maan nashe ke halat me asie kuck karega , ki he will repent afterwards

What if maan  questions her ,

Why she did not stopped him from doing , can she will able to tell him that she loved him, and  she thought he was also loving her, but hearing the words meera, then she realized that he was not loving her ,

Or if he questions that she taken advantage of his situation, if he accuses  her like this,  how can she make him believe , how can she tell him that she  herself surrendered to him , because she loves him...

Hearing the murmuring sound from  outside she came back reality

She immediately fresh up and came out

She saw  maan still sleeping and was murmuring some thing in his sleep, she got ready ,she saw lot of red marks  around neck and arms,  as if showing how much passionate  maan was

She wore long sleeves and tried to do do make up to  hide these marks , she saw her lips were swollen , , she tried  a lot to hide all these marks

And got ready and went down

She saw dadima there

Dadima I am going to the office, I have to finish some urgent work there

Geet beta you take breakfast and go

Geet went into the kitchen, she saw nakul  preparing breakfast

She prepared lemon juice

Kaka kal party me maan has taken drinks by mistakes ,, he keep  the juice in the room, may be he will get headache

Geet beta maan to kabhi nahi pete , even  when he goes to parties also he never drinks

Ha kaka ,  by mistake the drinks got exchanged , please do not tell  to dadima, she will fell bad

Okay beta you  take your breakfast and go

No kaka I do not feel like having, iam getting late I will go to the office ,saying that she immediately left to the office

It was almost 11 when she reached to the office

When she entered her cabin, she saw sasha blocking her way

Geet is it time to come, you are here just a employee,M.K  himself told that ,

Geet did not reply any anything, she is not in any mood also, she just stared at her coldly, and went away to her cabin

Sasha madam what happened to this geet, she is not evening replying to your question

Geet tries to become busy with the work trying to forgot the previous day incident

At the same time adi came into cabin

Geet where is maan, did he reached the airport, I have to give a file , which is maan has asked me to give me in airport,

Geet suddenly remembered that he  has to go London

Adi sir can you help me

Vo kya haina I am preparing for the project , please give call to the maan cell

Koyi baat nahi geet , I will call maan , you carry on  your work

Maan suddenly wake up with the adi call

Maan  where are you , did you went to airport, I will come there and give the file

Maan  then saw the time , he must be in the airport it is already 12 and flight departures at 2 ,

What happened , how he slept like , he was feeling light headache

Adi I will  be  there within half hour you reach there  saying that he kept the phone, he saw some lemon juice, he took the whole juice in one gulp , he immediately went to washroom to fresh up, while in shower he saw there were lot of marks on his body, his whole lips were swollen, there were nail marks here and there ,

He came out of the shower and started to get ready

He saw the whole bed was crumpled ,  he removed the blanket  he saw some blood stains here and there,   he thought may he got hurt somewhere,he did not understand  , how he  slept here,, from the past 4-5  months he sleeps in his study room,

He tried  to remember what happened , but could not remembered any thing , he remembered that he was talking to dev and geet and was drinking pepsi after wards...

At the same his cell rang

Maan where are you, I reached airport

Ha adi  I will coming in 10 min

He immediately got ready and rushed towards to airport,

Maan became so busy with the activities that  he did not got time to think what happened  yesterday night, and who can tell him about the incidents, she did not want to face him or tell him the truth

It was almost evening when maan reached London

Immediately he went to room and told to  the manger to arrange a meeting with the client

Geet tried to involve herself in the work

Dev came to office around  4 clock,

Geet how maan at night,  was he was okay

Hearing dev words , what she wants to forgot all came into her thoughts ,

Ha... Hmmm...

Everything is okay  dev

She nodded her head, the eyes were moist with tears

Dev guessed something is wrong

Geet is everything okay

Ha fine dev , there is nothing to worry

Where is maan then

He went  London for some urgent issues,

What happened dev why you came here

Geet what happened to you, you asked me  to come here to discuss   relating to project,

Ha... dev I forgot

Both drifted into work

It was almost night

precape :  maan absence... a twist coming up

Edited by rsusmita - 19 August 2012 at 3:05am

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuanukutty82krishna.geniusbmdrashtipatel30aaahsapcashanmannehavashijoooooooooooooohottyangelgayathripriyanksravanthi93star432mbobby2011Candy_jsSarah08urs_anamikaniki7611swapnardyAISHAJSaparnapodurismitha2728-Blue_Sapphire-jojo2802piyasinghgem1606ammyicycoolGemmangeeshsanj1905PoonamTsupernasahuNihsonMSgayatrimishtimohabbatmamatha.sweetiepiepreetymaaneetpreet.harmanmaneetarshbbindusheetalahlawattoofan_mailsweet-mishtyprachidalmiaamrutavjoshiManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchskshubhangipalz09snehapriyajeyanthi123payal12saromounacutyapril12pearl_warriorCrystalSayamansi.tripathierumzaheerkeerthi90Arsheelans.1sree.maneetCuteTommyindiegirlLadyArwenANGILS.KALImishtibsheetalvasacool_gal17shristi1bhabhacrazydevil87babygurl10aksnnihatrilovebapu18dreamy4everputhNav2010sweetysaranchange12AmbibambyJayaRdreamymishti88jssoodjayshu17krndrawesomepoojagurudrishtiKasiKasinats0101anmirzapriya_ya1408sanghita0000maaneetmaahimonika1992kabslockstintinu18myprideharshithaaaaaaakrati5ushankitvc-Veritaserum-preeti.1anjucoolAsh1991Shalvemuskanpt_areebHansaNcaller123mitzi116n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5jasraj123zaara2212-Mounika--padmarao-love2_somasuhaaanaricha_kapoorawesomegurtidolly10Rashmi...singh24tabby999spvdgoldenmoondrrose31

nitya Senior Member
nitya
nitya

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
,.Like not working sry :-(
Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

wow lovely very very painful update..now becahre my geet cant say to anyone wat had happen to her, how can she say that her husband made love to her  in other girl's name,..im crying for my geet..now my maan went to london, he dont know wat happen?.. twist?..i love te update so much dear...

bhabha

Go to top