Phir Subah Hogi

Gulki is Gorgeous

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I really like her big wide eyes...which sparkles n is so clear like mirror tht u can figure it out who is standing infront of her. I also like her simplicity, innocence, stubbornness nature n think the Sugni character is made only for her. I also like Gulki's smile...her texture of voice, maturity in acting has made me her fan...what do u like of Gulki

ps is she related to actress pallavi Joshi??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykamala2012cupdromancefanVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulki is Gorgeous" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I became fan 4m the first episode thanx to her superb acting skills! She has theatre experience and it is definitely giving her the cutting edge :))But since Sugni has fallen in love she has lost her innocence and charm!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanpankhudi_TiaRastephhh

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Gulki is doing an amazing job. breathing life into  Sugni.  The first day I saw the show she stood out. I admire the way she portrays Sugni as being strong independent yet at the same time sweet and innocent., as a person despite living in hell finds a way to make it bright. She actually made me cry on this show and that is a 1st for me.!
(Yeah these days poor Sugni is facing alot of upheavel , so that spark maybe dull for a while but it will comeback! I am sure)
 As an actress I think she will go far in the industry , such talent is bound to shine.!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanpankhudi_TiaRastephhh

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
She truly is beautiful. I love her eyes too. When she acts, not only the emotions of Sugni show on her face, you could see them in her eyes. Not many actors can do that *cough* adi *cough*. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulkie-act

I became fan 4m the first episode thanx to her superb acting skills! She has theatre experience and it is definitely giving her the cutting edge :))But since Sugni has fallen in love she has lost her innocence and charm!

thnxx for ur cmnt...yes the sugni before is no more now n maybe its bcoz of all the sudden things thats happening in her life esp falling in love with Vikram ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Gulki is doing an amazing job. breathing life into  Sugni.  The first day I saw the show she stood out. I admire the way she portrays Sugni as being strong independent yet at the same time sweet and innocent., as a person despite living in hell finds a way to make it bright. She actually made me cry on this show and that is a 1st for me.!
(Yeah these days poor Sugni is facing alot of upheavel , so that spark maybe dull for a while but it will comeback! I am sure)
 As an actress I think she will go far in the industry , such talent is bound to shine.!

yes I agree with u...she portrays the role so well tht it feels like the role is made just for her...she is definitely a great talent for the industry

romancefan

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhdeep

She truly is beautiful. I love her eyes too. When she acts, not only the emotions of Sugni show on her face, you could see them in her eyes. Not many actors can do that *cough* adi *cough*. 

yes u r right...oh man dont even mention tht name, I wonder who made him an actor at the first place...he definitely cant act

romancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.