Have you noticed?? Color of love...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Have you noticed that ever since Vikram and Sugni fall in love n became a couple; SugVi, they are wearing dresses of same colour!! I just noticed it from this week's episodes but they might have worn dresses of same color from before or I might be wrong!! Starting from the episode when Vikram asked sugni to tell "ILU" n gave her 10 minutes to say it, there u will see both of them were wearing green. Either his scarf tht he always wear around the neck, matches with her dupatta or dress or his shirt...something has to have of same color. Then in the episode where he wanted to go for a ride but amrita then aditya interups, there u wll see him wearing red scarf n sugni red dress. Then in the episode, where sugni finds out bout his marriage there she had yellow dupatta n him yellow scarf n light yellow shirt. Then in the epi where they go to a school for some private talk, u wll find both having blue in there dress. I really find this to be interesting n very cute...does it kinda indicates by Cvs making them being the couple??? I really hope SugVi ends up being the lead pair bcoz both of them rocks together n make PSH more interesting. 👍🏼❤️
Nice observation did not notice
even i din notice tht 
Yes, i had noticed that right from the start, from where TVS and Sugni met ... but i also noticed that at times even Sugni and Aditya wear matching clothes.
Adi & Sugni main lead of the show & i want thm 2gethr waise bhi start se sbko pata hai Tvs ka charcter gry shade wala hai issme hugama krne ki kya baat hai
I noticed that in the school episode but not the other times. Good observation.
thnx u all for commenting...

I find this to be really cute n I hope they r the main lead eventually