Phir Subah Hogi

Have you noticed?? Color of love...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Have you noticed that ever since Vikram and Sugni fall in love n became a couple; SugVi, they are wearing dresses of same colour!! I just noticed it from this week's episodes but they might have worn dresses of same color from before or I might be wrong!! Starting from the episode when Vikram asked sugni to tell "ILU" n gave her 10 minutes to say it, there u will see both of them were wearing green. Either his scarf tht he always wear around the neck, matches with her dupatta or dress or his shirt...something has to have of same color. Then in the episode where he wanted to go for a ride but amrita then aditya interups, there u wll see him wearing red scarf n sugni red dress. Then in the episode, where sugni finds out bout his marriage there she had yellow dupatta n him yellow scarf n light yellow shirt. Then in the epi where they go to a school for some private talk, u wll find both having blue in there dress. I really find this to be interesting n very cute...does it kinda indicates by Cvs making them being the couple??? I really hope SugVi ends up being the lead pair bcoz both of them rocks together n make PSH more interesting. Thumbs UpHeart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashnianwiddykamala2012PutijaChalhovMeriam25romancefanJulieDvenkomal07Vinnie79Shell16-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you noticed?? Color of love..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice observation did not notice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdystephhh

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
even i din notice tht 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

Olli

Olli

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Yes, i had noticed that right from the start, from where TVS and Sugni met ... but i also noticed that at times even Sugni and Aditya wear matching clothes.

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Adi & Sugni main lead of the show & i want thm 2gethr waise bhi start se sbko pata hai Tvs ka charcter gry shade wala hai issme hugama krne ki kya baat hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetone

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I noticed that in the school episode but not the other times. Good observation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdypankhudi_TiaRastephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
thnx u all for commenting...

I find this to be really cute n I hope they r the main lead eventually

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.