India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Kavya needs to get out of Soniyas way.

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
First of all, she said she would do anything to help Ayush and Soniya get together, but now she wants soniya and Aryan to get married, but you know what even if they do, AYUSH WILL NEVER LOVE KAVYA, AND KAVYA NEEDS TO GET THAT THROUGH HER STUPID HEAD. I hate her so much. In last episode, she wasn't ready to believe that soniya was just acting like loving aryan just for ayushmaan, because she finally thought she could have Ayush to herself. That dumb Kavya. For a doctor she is preety dumb. I HATE KAVYA ALOT.

sukhi101 Groupbie
sukhi101
sukhi101

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

I dont noe y everyone hates kkavya

I mean she didnt force ayush to marry her now did she .ayush was the one who married her. i didnt mean to offend any one but everyone is beong a bit harsh on Kkavya

glamour_girl Senior Member
glamour_girl
glamour_girl

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Ejaz4eva I agree with you she's such a dumb cowvya.
ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Agree with you completely 100000000% Ejaz4ever, I mean I think she didnt want to believe that Soniya was just doing it to get them together and that Soniya may very well not be over ayush.

Kavya needs to get a life and I think for a docter she is pretty dumb, especially the pysc doctor. What a loser, and how could she ever imagine that a guy she has only known for a month would openly accpet her and a child, when he had dreams to marry his one true love, and Kavya watched him everyday as he was hurt about Soniya and what he did to her and still she was easily persuaded to still be with him as she knows his heart will forever belong to Soniya.

And her sister was willing to runaway with Kush and if they stuck to that story, then they would ahve by now been on the air and not have Kavya haters out therem, and our soniya would have a happy ever after with Ayush.

Kaviya sucks big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOSER with a capital LLLLLLLL!!@!!!

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I think thats why no one watches it anymore, cause of that stupid Kavya. i bet now, if people put ayush and Soniya together someway, more people would start to watch it. Agree with all of you. I think Kavya knows as long as Kush, is with her, Ayush will never leave her, and now even kush calls him dad and I hate Kavya. It's true that Kavya didn't force ayush to marry her, but she can still divorce him even though soniya dosen't want them to. Also, Kavya can try to get ayush and soniaya to get married, instead of getting them farther away. And also, she can do alot to help sitution but all she thinks about his herself.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top