Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 85

AnkitaKaran

IF-Rockerz

AnkitaKaran

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hey Silambu,

Awesome updates Clap...enjoyed every chapter Big smile...neat writing Wink waiting for the next part already Tongue

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Awesome update Clapthank you so much for this , i was waiting for ur update Smile

Hi roshani

Thank you dear for your nice comments. Appreciate it. And thank you for your patience on waiting  for my updates. Really touched.Hug My apologies for the late update as was  busy and wasn't in the mood to write... and only write when I am ready. That's why 3 chapters in one go...

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

nice update Silambu ..i was waiting to read wat happens next in the story ...enjoyed reading the update ..very well written..

Hi Tanya

Thank you for waiting as I was really very late on my updates. And thanks for your nice comments. Appreciate it. I hope my next update will be soon depending on how the series is going now...not hearing good stuff...cannot write something romantic when our hero is dying isn't it? Anyway let's see our the show is progressing...

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmaja19

SIMPLY AWESUM SILAMBU, I LOVE THE WAY U HANDLE EMOTIONAL SENCES, I LUV THE MATURITY OF KUNAL AND SIDDHI U SHOWCASE THROUGH UR WRITINGS... THANKS FOR THE DELICIOUS PASTA RECIPE, GOTTO TRY ITBig smileBig smileBig smile... I HOPE SIDDHI IS PREGNANTEmbarrassedWink

Wow padmaja19 , you just made my day by your beautiful comments. When I read such comments, it really motivates me to write something better each time. Thank you very much for reading and giving such nice kind compliments.
Trust me on the pasta. Its really nice. Its simple and delicious. If you are a non vegetarian, you can add some tiger prawns on it.( cook with president butter, a bit of olive oil and garlic - mama mia!)
If you are a vegetarian add ,mushroom ( saute first with butter , a dash of olive oil and garlic) . guaranteed to bring maximum pleasure to your taste buds.

As for Siddhi's pregnant, let's see shall we?

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arabica

fantastic Silambu
Thanks a lot

Hi Arabica
Thank you for reading all my posts and your compliments. Appreciate it. I love all your pictures of the beautiful fairies...they remind me of my childhood...happy moments in wonderland... so beautiful .Thanks dear...Hug

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anushka..

thnxxx a ton silambuClap
m very lazy but read ur ol chapters till nw Wink
very well doneThumbs Up Thumbs Up

Hi anushka

Thanks for reading all the chapters and your nice compliments.
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..anushka..

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi147

beautifully written!!  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapSmile

Hey Thanks Aditi! Glad that you enjoyed it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top