KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Kindly continue ur story in one thread only ..

Parichay Dev Team ..
You captured every emotion in three chapters that the Parichay team haven't done so well as yet. Jealousy when Kunal and Siddhi meet Siddhi's college friend. Sorrow and seeing Siddhi letting go of her emotions as she tells her friend about her marriage to Kunal. Kunal's loveable teasing and emotions while talking to Siddhi about their pasts and the need for a child to complete their relationship was awsome.Three chapters that were well worth reading even better than the reel story in Parichay. Brilliant! Well done. T
Edited by Adishams - 11 years ago
read all the three chapters... thanks a bunch for the pm... 
 they are jus freakin awesome ...
 lovely updates...enjoyed reading them...😊😊
hi

loved all the chapters esp the karan part. haha. 

Well written.

keep it up

norzar
Hey Silambu,

Awesome updates πŸ‘...enjoyed every chapter πŸ˜ƒ...neat writing πŸ˜‰ waiting for the next part already πŸ˜›

Originally posted by roshani45

Awesome update πŸ‘thank you so much for this , i was waiting for ur update πŸ˜Š

Hi roshani

Thank you dear for your nice comments. Appreciate it. And thank you for your patience on waiting  for my updates. Really touched.πŸ€— My apologies for the late update as was  busy and wasn't in the mood to write... and only write when I am ready. That's why 3 chapters in one go...
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

nice update Silambu ..i was waiting to read wat happens next in the story ...enjoyed reading the update ..very well written..

Hi Tanya

Thank you for waiting as I was really very late on my updates. And thanks for your nice comments. Appreciate it. I hope my next update will be soon depending on how the series is going now...not hearing good stuff...cannot write something romantic when our hero is dying isn't it? Anyway let's see our the show is progressing...
Originally posted by padmaja19

SIMPLY AWESUM SILAMBU, I LOVE THE WAY U HANDLE EMOTIONAL SENCES, I LUV THE MATURITY OF KUNAL AND SIDDHI U SHOWCASE THROUGH UR WRITINGS... THANKS FOR THE DELICIOUS PASTA RECIPE, GOTTO TRY ITπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... I HOPE SIDDHI IS PREGNANTπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Wow padmaja19 , you just made my day by your beautiful comments. When I read such comments, it really motivates me to write something better each time. Thank you very much for reading and giving such nice kind compliments.
Trust me on the pasta. Its really nice. Its simple and delicious. If you are a non vegetarian, you can add some tiger prawns on it.( cook with president butter, a bit of olive oil and garlic - mama mia!)
If you are a vegetarian add ,mushroom ( saute first with butter , a dash of olive oil and garlic) . guaranteed to bring maximum pleasure to your taste buds.

As for Siddhi's pregnant, let's see shall we?
Originally posted by arabica

fantastic Silambu
Thanks a lot

Hi Arabica
Thank you for reading all my posts and your compliments. Appreciate it. I love all your pictures of the beautiful fairies...they remind me of my childhood...happy moments in wonderland... so beautiful .Thanks dear...πŸ€—