Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 85

jyoti-sidd

jyoti-sidd

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hey...where r u
nxt part plz updt...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 (Page 14)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

katheriene

katheriene

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
A very beautiful update. waiting for next part.TongueTongueTongue

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Chapter 13- Honeymoon begins

They were back in their hotel suite. Kunal was talking politely  to the hotel manager who  came with his staff wheeling in the specially prepared  food for the newly weds -  honeymoon couple . Siddhi glanced at the food without paying any attention. She was preoccupied with other thoughts. She registered with a brief glance that there was champagne in the ice bucket, chocolate dipped strawberries, fruit basket with a variety of tropical fruits and silver domed shaped covered huge plates with their main course. Siddhi thanked him and quickly went into their room, letting Kunal to handle the pleasantries with the manager who had gone out of his way to make their stay here as wonderful and memorable as possible. Nice Balinese man.. She just wanted to escape and prepare herself ...for Kunal for her wedding night.

Siddhi suddenly felt very nervous as if she was a first time bride. Her heart was beating fast. Was she truly nervous or excited at being a new bride and anticipating what will happen later...She was standing in their bedroom, facing the mirror. Was that woman who stared back at  her was really her? The girl who stared back from the mirror looked pretty with rosy cheeks , with subtle make up and her eyes shone with untold unhappiness. Her eyes moved beyond her shoulder where she saw the massive bed ... the bed was huge dominating the room, reflected on the mirror. Her mind started to drift...two bodies entwined together on the bed, turning and twisting and gasping for the ultimate release...she gulped some air and quickly brought back her sensual  thoughts to the present unwillingly. Gosh, what was wrong with her?. Its all Kunal's fault. ! He was a wicked lover but  a generous lover.It brought a secretive smile to Siddhi... Always putting her needs first. Very patient and is a good teacher in the art of making love and he always talks to her very softly but so romantically when they are in bed. She could never resist him. He has spoilt her rotten!

She wanted to change before he came in and her hand went behind her to reach the zip to pull it down...What was wrong with her zip...Damn ...it got stuck. Great , now she had to struggle with her zipper on her wedding night How clumsy was that...She tried to pull it down with an impatience and she was concentrating so much that she did not realize  that two   very masculine hands prised her hands away from the zip . A light step sounded behind her and Kunal closed his arms around her from behind, drawing her comfortably to his manly muscular body. He placed his face against her bare shoulder and then kissed her tender sensitive spot between the shoulder and the neck and whispered  softly into her ears" So Mrs Chopra, did the wedding arrangement met your approval'?

The kiss on that particular spot did strange things to her body. He has done that countless time and yet each time she felt the same.  She felt a surprising burst of heat sensation and trembled and strained back against him in response, closing her eyes. She heard Kunal laughing softly...He was kissing her again... This time his lips moving against her neck and his hand in front was moving up...slowly...she opened her eyes and stared  at them on the mirror registering every movement and her heart beating so fast that she thought even Kunal must have heard.

She saw Kunal lifting his head and he held her eyes in the mirror...still holding her eyes, he unzipped her gown...sliding it down gently from her body. Her breath caught in her throat as he expertly peeled the gown and lifted her out from the foaming swather of the beautiful wedding gown.

Kunal inhaled sharply " Full marks for suprising me" he quipped pausing to take full effect of the  satin and the lace lingerie and the intricate sexy design o f the lacy  hold up stockings, held by suspender,  she wore on  her slim legs!

Siddhi was blushing to the roots of her hair and she had a feeling she must be looking like a lobster and when she was stole a quick glance at the mirror, colour further warmed her cheeks at his intensive passionate lingering appraisal...Kunal was deeply aroused.

Siddhi said shyly " Well, its our wedding night...I wanted to look em... well I wanted  you to be proud of me...no...uh oh I meant special for you.."

Kunal turned her round to face him and tipped her chin...and said gently" Hey, stop stammering...its ok...its me..you are not on ceremony here... I have always like whatever your wear... even if you had worn plain cotton with no frills, I would have still been thrilled".

Siddhi face was comical " What cotton knickers on my wedding night. Next you will be telling me I will look sexy in maternity panties.!"

Kunal was laughing and said..." You will look sexy in anything you wear... but you always look nice all natural without anything at all...my darling girl. " and before she could collect her thoughts, he swept her off her feet and carried her across the huge bed.

He gently laid her on the bed as if she was a china doll, who can be readily broken and he divested himself of his clothings and climbed into bed beside her...

Siddhi gazed up lovingly into his brilliant eyes and her heart felt as it was jumping on a positive high of  love." Kunal, you better enjoy this moment ...coz I am not going to wear this satin and lacy  lingerie with the suspender anymore after tonight...this is just a one off...so enjoy it..I wanted to give you something special...read somewhere man liked woman with sexy ..." She didn't finish her sentence for

Kunal laughed and kissed her , framing her face with spread fingers...her heart was thumping and she was kissing him back shyly...enjoying the wicked pressure of being crushed against him...Siddhi moved her hand to her suspender but but Kunal held her hands and said

"Dont you dare remove those...leave it on ..." and he proceeded to show how much those affected him...with his mouth and hands . He was a possessive lover...

He made love to her with such reverence and tenderness , all the while murmuring his pleasure huskily... talking softly to her...and the night was filled with soft cries and groans...and they slept peacefully totally exhausted in each other arms. The deep sleep of lovers ...pure heaven.

"Hey...what the ? Siddhi was startled ... Kunal  was carrying her towards the huge bathroom  to the sunken bath tub which  which was filled with warm water , bubbling away slowly and flower petals floating with some essential bath scent oil filling the room with a  wonderful  fragrance ...and candles  around the tub,  creating a romantic atmosphere...really erotically sexy...Her husband..Kunal Chopra...keeps surprising her with his romantic nature... No complaints...she was happy.

Kunal lowered her to her the floor.. He climbed  and held his hand to her to join him in the tub. He sat down, his back against the tub and  sat her  in front of him with her back facing him, in between his legs, both their legs spreaded forward comfortably... He softly brushed her hair  with his fingers and gathered them and knotted it  just above her nape and pulled her back tightly to his chest with his arms around her and his hands on her tummy, where their child nestled in her womb.

He placed his chin as usual in juncture between her shoulder and neck and said to her wickedly " Dont you think, that, every time our lovemaking gets better. Practice makes it perfect" and kissed her soundly on her shoulders ,slowly moving his lips across her neck...making her squirm with excitement...he kept on nuzzling her and she said.."Dont stop... and he said " I don't intend to"

"Kunal, at this rate, we are going, its good I am already pregnant, or for sure I will be pregnant "! You are insatiable! He felt unbelievingly good... this is something they never did before. Both of them in the a bath tub and still managing to create  fire half submerged in the now soothing water...There was only one man who could make her feel  this way and there was no way she could turn away from him. The only man she allowed this intimacy...and how that has created a baby. Their baby..

" Well, Mrs Chopra, I have a reputation to maintain and have to keep my lady happy and have to give her my full  undivided attention. Don't want madame to complain that I was neglecting her, hmmm... say are you pleased and happy Siddhi?

"Kunal,you have made me the most happiest bride in the whole world. I don't know how you made all these arrangement so fast but I am loving every single minute. I love you Kunal " Siddhi said dreamily and turned around slightly , and kissed him softly on his cheeks, making him smile..and he said "and I love you even more each passing day, my dearest wife"

He proceeded to sponge her body and massaged her neck muscles lovingly, now and then playing havoc on her with a small boy mischief...Later they got out of the bath. He towelled her dry and wrapped her in a bath towel , knotting it just above her breasts in a sarong style... and he tied a  towel loosely around his hips and led her to the dining table, which was on the floor , Japanese style. They both sat opposite each other and helped themselves to the food prepared by the hotel. They  talked softly and fed each morsels of food. Kunal poured champagne and fed  her with the chocolate dipped strawberries. It was so romantic and blissful...did she have the right to feel this happy?

Later he carried her to the bedroom and started to make love to her again...she lost count the number of times they made love...its was like he could not get  enough of  her. Not that she was complaining...the last reality check was he woke her up in the morning and they drowsily made love again...before giving into to the  sleep...of exhaustion.

The rest of the days were passed with them walking along beach  hand in hand...but most of the time they spend locked up in each other arms  in their room. They just got out of bed for necessities otherwise, they were lying on bed making love, watching movies , talking where he would simply hold her  her hand and entwined with his , kissing her hand softly , gazing at her, watching her blush, and  simply lazing around doing what they love best and most. Exploring each other.

When they finally left the island , Siddhi was deliriously happy but sad that the honeymoon was over and they were going back to their normal life back to Mumbai, Kunal's Parents house...to break the news that they were going to be parents...

She sat in the plane with her head snuggled against kunal's chest and he was holding her to him comfortably...perhaps they can come back here with their little baby a year later to celebrate their wedding anniversary...little did she realize at the moment that fate would intervene and change everything...or maybe not .

Enjoy the song - a perfect getaway song for lovers!

http://youtu.be/sOo4VETLbEw

End of Chapter 13...Wink
Stay tune for more twists and turns!

Edited by Silambu - 09 February 2013 at 5:06pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjusreetweetybird14sinalfan1funkyminnieMountaindewolivia7sadh24rainzy04i.amsanasinalmyra_3490adoharevipraja26rnarayanjyoti-siddbharoparadigmakrksurbhijsinalbestAni---Anisah-Hima-karthi173rainbowgirlkalpanaRRajash

adohare

adohare

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Very beautiful update. Very hot.
waiting for next update.

myra_3490

myra_3490

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
as always an awesome updateWink
plz update the next part soon plz ...the last line is a bit scary ConfusedShocked

Edited by myra_3490 - 09 February 2013 at 8:56am

sanasinal

sanasinal

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 d pm n ya as usual hot update

Mountaindew

Mountaindew

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Sexy updateEmbarrassed  but wat's going to happen to them next? Your last line implied something bad might happen!Shocked

surbhij

IF-Dazzler

surbhij

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome update as always Smile .beautifully written.waiting for next part Tongue Tongue Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top