Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 85

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharo

Clapbeautifully written. update nxt part soon.ClapClapClap

Long time no see your post. Thanks dear. I will update soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KC Misses SC Very Much-Chap 28- Upd Pg 83 - 23rd June 2014 (Page 10)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myra_3490

awesome updateClap
waiting for the next update

Thank you and will update soon .

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

wonderful update silambu...Thumbs Up

Thanks dear.

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katheriene

Finally completrd reading till 11th part. Very beauyiful update. Waiting for next part. Smile Tongue Smile

Hi Katherine.

Thanks for reading all the chapters. And thank you for your kind comments.

I will update soon.

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Hello guys

Sorry supposed to have updated this week but you know the news of KN being injured and all the after news made me so depressed that I could not pen it down. It was just too emotionally depressing for me for I could not write anything happy knowing my dear Keerti is injured.

Anyway, since we heard some goods news about Keerti on the road of recovery, it gives me some motivation to write the next part.

Just bear with me...ok? And thank you for your patience.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173-Rojaa-

jyoti-sidd

jyoti-sidd

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
nxt...part plzz...updt

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti-sidd

nxt...part plzz...updt
Okie...writing writing - this week will have one... dont worry..Wink

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Chapter 12 ' Renewal of Wedding vows

Siddhi took one last glance at the sun set and let out a huge sigh of relief -  pure  happiness. She had to pinch herself to assure that ... finally all her dreams coming true on this beautiful day . Slowly Siddhi turned back and  walked on barefoot  carrying the bouquet of white roses, on the beach towards where her husband- her bridgegroom would  be waiting for her...and she touched her stomach and told her baby silently " Let's go baby, your dad is waiting for us"

The beach was quiet and deserted at this time of the day...but it was a perfect day to get married , just the two of them here somewhere, where the soft breeze blew gently on her face and she came to an abrupt halt. For what she saw before her was the most beautiful wedding floral arch set  altar with the the blue mighty ocean acting as background  ...The soft organza material tied to the poles were swaying as if they were dancing to the soft music of the breeze and inviting her to come forward...with the most beautiful flowers in vivid colours.

She felt as like a princess and her prince had gone to all this trouble to make this beautiful Indeed just for her.. Kunal was a knight in shining armour ' the most romantic man ( she was surprised that he had this passionate romantic streak in him) who had gone to make so much effort to make her feel so speical and paying attention to such details.  This man of hers keeps surprising her eversince her accident. She sent a silent prayer of thanks to god who  had sent her to Kunal, her destiny , her soul mate ' a man whom she pledged to love till she took the last breath... and then she saw him. Her Kunal standing there , tall dark,  stunningly handsome to in a black wedding suit,...but with a wide grin on his face, his eyes glinting with untold happiness . She needed no further invitation and started her bridal march leading to the altar , to  her man, her eternal happiness.

Kunal eyes lit up when he saw her walking towards him...he looked completely dazzled. He was flanked by the island priest at his side.. Siddhi felt a huge lump in her throat.He sent her heart rate rocketing and stole the breath from her lungs. Today she is renewing her wedding vows to marry Kunal all over again , a man whom she used to dislike but now he has slowly crept  into her heart and has become her friend first... He wasn't just her best friend,but truly her soulmate, her lover,the man she trusted above anyone else, the father of her child. This is the man whom she wanted to keep with her every single day and night and every single morning , the man whom she wanted to wake up to every morning. For this is the only man she wanted to fight, make love , laugh, grow old and love for the rest of her life. Her lifelong partner and she reached the altar and stood beside him with beaming joy.

Kunal moved closer and whispered caressingly into her ears:  Siddhi, you look beautiful my darling.I thought you were going to flee.

Siddhi slightly elbowed him: Not on your life.! You will be shaggled here for liftetime with me . I am in for the long haul with you. And you look very handsome yourself lover!

Island preist : Ahem , ahem...Kunal and Siddhi, it  gives me extreme pleasure and so proud, that the two of you have chosen our Nikko island to renew your wedding vows. So I understand that both of you  wanted to say something to each other before I pronounce you Man and wife? Kunal

Kunal turned and took Siddhi 's hand into his and held her eyes to him: Siddhi , you came into my life so suddenly by a twist of fate and  I wasn't ready for you then.. We started off as total strangers and slowly we became friends looking out for each other. I don't know when it started, how it started but you slowly got into my cold heart where I had no  place for anyone . You fought with me daily , got me irritated and challenged me , laughed and cried with me during bad and happy times...always there for me and my family with so much of unconditional love. I swear to god I really don't know when I started to fall in love with you.  I love it when you are yelling at me, fighting with me and I just love looking at you, especially when you blush and go all shy with me. Your beautiful smile ...I started to think about you at odd times of day, miss you...and it just dawned on me one day  that I just simply love you Siddhi. Siddhi, I know that I am not the most perfect guy in the world. I do have my flaws, temperament but I am changing my ways and I hope that you will accept me the way I am. So...

I,  Kunal, Chopra, take you  Siddhi Chopra to be my wife, my partner,my friend, my lover and the mother of my children in  my life and my one and true love. I will cherish our friendship and promise to love your today, tomorrow and forever, I will trust you and honour you. I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully, through the best and the worst through difficult and the easy. What may come, rest assured, I will always be there for you . As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give my life to keep. I am yours now Siddhi. I love you always and in all ways forever for eternity.

Siddhi was so overwhelmed by Kunal's magical declaration of his vows, his love for her... that she had tears escaping from her eyes gently on her cheeks.. Gosh this man , says the most uncanny things and knows how to make a girl cry ...

Priest  looked indulgenty at Siddhi and asked with her fatherly concern: Siddhi, you want to say something to Kunal

Siddhi looked at Kunal with  love shining from her eyes and she knows she must be looking a mess crying softly but hey , this is her wedding day and she did not care how she looked like for her life, the meaning , the essence of her life , her man was standing right beside her. She could not care about her make up ruined!.

Siddhi said in a calm smiling voice : Oh, I do! I , Siddhi Chopra, take you Kunal chopra as my husband, my partner in life. Kunal, its only because of you, I was able to let go of my past and I dare to dream again. You gave me hope that life has 2nd chance when I had least faith in it. You have helped me to get through the most difficult phase in my life and to embrace the future with new hope and a chance of happiness again. Kunal, I look forward to with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you. I promise from this moment onwards, that I will always cherish our union and love you more each  day than I did the day before.I will trust you and respect you. I promise to laugh at all your jokes and cry with you when things aren't so funny. You have my word, that I will always love you through good and bad times, regardless of any obstacles that we may face together. Today, this beautiful day, I give you my hand, my heart and all my love. I promise to always be there for you and to love you from this day as long as we both shall live . I love you Kunal Chopra.

Kunal eyes were misty after hearing her version of vows. He squeezed her hand gently ...

Priest : And now you may exchange the wedding rings.

Kunal took the ring and slid it gently on her wedding ring finger and she rewarded him with a blinding bright smile. And Siddhi took the ring and slid it on his finger...it felt so right.

Kunal stared at her animated happy face and his face reflecting the mirror emotions of hers as well. Siddhi made him the most happiest man in the world. Double happiness and bonus with his baby growing inside her. He wanted to shout to the world world how this woman made him happy with her simplicity and her sweet nature without demanding anything from him. He wanted to take good  care of her and protect her for the rest of  his life. She had given new meaning to his life. His Siddhi... his love of life.

Priest  said finally : I now pronounce you as Man and wife. You may kiss your bride.

Kunal did, taking his time, a long lingering kiss, that was so sweet .They pulled apart. Siddhi rested her head on Kunal's shoulder as they walked back down the aisle towards the ocean. The deed was done. They were married. Her dream wedding. The man she loved beyond anything was hers finally, hers to love, her husband. The start of new beginning... a new life... but before that a well deserved long awaited honeymoon.

That's it folks. Hope you enjoyed it. Stay tune for the next excitng chapter on SINAL BALI HONEYMOON

Edited by Silambu - 20 January 2013 at 3:39am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetybird14sinalfan1funkyminnieolivia7sadh24rainzy04i.amsanasinalniharikasinaladoharevipraja26rnarayanjyoti-siddsavariyaakrkparadigmsinalbest-Hima-karthi173rainbowgirleshi.nlRajashkalpanaRjay_bpm-Rojaa-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top