Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
 @ bummi rahul is stuck iin his bhanwar it is useless to ask him  and i think we all should get out this bhanwar  and for all the querries  they r for part 2 Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis of Show's characters (Page 2)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
doc miss007 ab aap kuanse forum me jate hoo?

.....Lata.....

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
karina i just went to did forum and psh forum nahi maaja aaya sachi me 

karina88

karina88

Goldie

karina88

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
is forum jo baat he wo kisi aur me ho nahi sakta aap sabko skbm aur brija ko miss kar rahi hu afshos ye channel walo ne skbm ki kadar nahi kii Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinjiniibumtrinket

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

mishhoo tum tuition classes chalati ho kya ? i am coming !!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
kaisi tution classes doc..???ConfusedBig smile

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@karina...you can find me at the HD forum..Big smile...i don't visit PSH forum much...bas kabhi kabhar haaziri laga aati hoon...Big smile.
@doc...i can very well understand...Big smile..but ab ye toh ho nahi sakta na ki aapko har jagah aise hi log mile...aap hamesha alag alag logon se milti hongi...yahaan bhi sabki alag pesonality nd alag alag tarika hai...nd yahaan aake kahin aur mazaa na aana is obvious...Big smile.vaise bhi hum agar ek baar koi cheez ya koi banda dekhte hain toh us hisaab ka ek standard apne mind mein set kar lete hain then us tarah ki har cheez ko usi se compare karte hain...Big smile.is liye dissatisfaction ho hi jata hai..Big smile...ab har jagah aapko bummi nd durum jaise updaters toh mil nahi sakte na...isliye main bhi koi aur update padhti hoon toh unki update wala mazaa nahi aata but it's their way..Big smile...nd hum har cheez apne according toh kar nahi sakte.Wink...nd mera matlab toh update se hai.Wink..nd they are doing their job...Big smile.in a different way...Big smile..so its fine for me...Big smile..nd har jagah apne forum waali baat to hogi nahi...hai na...!!!WinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

so chill...aapko bhi aapka manchaha forum mil hi jaayega...WinkLOLBig smileBig smile...i hope...Big smileBig smileBig smile

bumtrinket

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
@ mishhoo logoki udane ki tuition madam which u do very well Clap
what u say about other forums is quiet true i went to the cookin forum as i am quiet fond of cooking  and i went to the books forum  that reminds me i had opened a new thread for the big bang theory  u have to c this it is a laugh riot Big smile

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

@ mishhoo logoki udane ki tuition madam which u do very well Clap
what u say about other forums is quiet true i went to the cookin forum as i am quiet fond of cooking  and i went to the books forum  that reminds me i had opened a new thread for the big bang theory  u have to c this it is a laugh riot Big smile
@bold..sorry doc but mujhe abhi bhi samajh nahi aaya aap kya keh rahi ho...Big smileConfusedConfused...logon ki udaane ki matlab..??ConfusedConfused...

nd i've seen a few epis of the big bang theory...but since i'm too busy at the indian soaps i don't get time to look at those shows...LOLBig smile 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.