Phir Subah Hogi

Vickram's Wife

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

I do not believe she is dead; I believe that she and Vickram seperated because they did not get a long. He may have loved her but he was unhappy in the marriage because she was never the woman he wanted. Why would he keep her picture there especially after he seperated from her? This makes no sense.  Was it out of respect? You keep a picture of a person if you love them...did he love her and hoped to reconcile - some things do not make sense.

CVs have to clear up their mistake. 

A living ex-wife reappearing at the request of the sister to cause trouble for Sugni would be ideal. It would certainly add some mirch and masala to a show that is dealing with a serious subject. It would certainly be an impediment and even more interesting if the sister-in-law and ex-wife create problems for Sugni and her family.

Keeping TVS as a positive character who is embarking on a journey of changing a society is pivotal if the production are going to focus on addressing a social issue.

Also, turning Aditya negative is good because he really does not serve any other purpose and he looks even more terrible with Sugni after we've seen so much more of TVS.

TVS is definitely better than most of our leading men and it such a change to see someone who has a backbone and it willing to speak up for what is right rather than be a doormat. 

I hope we get to see more next week...but I would like to see a return of the fun loving Sugni - she's turning into your typical rona dona leading lady.  We need some scenes with her friend - is her name Chanda, Twinkle and Ratan.

Edited by Laila2009 - 23 June 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzPutijaChalhovstephhhtulipdaisyVinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vickram's Wife" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maryam.afg

IF-Dazzler

Maryam.afg

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I think his wife is still alive but seperated or something, and Vikram is sucha bas**** that he will end up getting physical with sugni before marriage, if the kiss news is true. i don't know but i'm getting some sort of strange vibes from vikram even though he's behaving so niceBig smileLOL
he's charming by the wayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I believe she is alive but not with him. Maybe they were unhappy so she left him. That's why he has a picture of her. I think he isn't using Sugni for his needs like his sister pointed out. He probably did find love in Sugni again but doesn't want marriage. It would make sense if he was truly unhappy in his first...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanpankhudi_TiaRa

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I don't see any point in him displaying the picture if he didn't love her. I believe she died in the accident and Vikram loved her truly and hence the picture on his table.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanJulieD

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Keeping TVS as a positive character who is embarking on a journey of changing a society is pivotal if the production are going to focus on addressing a social issue.

Also, turning Aditya negative is good because he really does not serve any other purpose and he looks even more terrible with Sugni after we've seen so much more of TVS.

TVS is definitely better than most of our leading men and it such a change to see someone who has a backbone and it willing to speak up for what is right rather than be a doormat. 

I hope we get to see more next week...but I would like to see a return of the fun loving Sugni - she's turning into your typical rona dona leading lady.  We need some scenes with her friend - is her name Chanda, Twinkle and Ratan.

Laila,

Is it confirmed that Vikram will be the one to change the society and relations between Bedia and Thakurs? Or is it Aditya?

May be it will be Sugni who will change the situation but on her own.

Aditya will do well in negative role.

I am also getting a bit tired of seeing Sugni in tears or becoming gooey when Vikram is around. But this is a deliberate ploy on the part of the CVs. She has left her brain behind. She will get it back after she is betrayed or she feels betrayed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRa

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I am going to admit I am a little confused with the wife's story, I am thinking the writers had a mixup or change of mind somewhere  because I am getting two contradicting stories:
  1. He tells Sugni  his wife is dead,  she asked if he loved her, his respose was yes, he did say they would fight and make up and  he was willing to live life with her memories... Here is the thing... what  person will want to hold on to memories of a wife who he dose not love and was miserable with!
After much thought , I said maybe he dose not want to speak ill of the dead...but why not tell Sugni the truth about not being happy...also maybe if we are  spectating she is alive somewhere...when he said she is dead, maybe he meant to him personally, but not physically .Shocked

2.A few days after..we find out it was an arranged marriage, that given the way he said it  makes us think that the marriage was a miserable one...and he did use the words "why should I get married to any one!" scary thought...which means We know the relationship is over, or his sister would not go looking for a "sansakri" ladkiAngry for him.

I think they need to reveiw the wifes story and fill the holes!  My thoughts for now are  let the dead stay dead... lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanstephhhpankhudi_TiaRa

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
is there anyone finalized for the role?????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.