Kkusum

Soap Surprise: Kumud turns fashionable

KSMakhanzgirl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Soap surprise: Kumud turns fashionable
Shikha Kapoor
< = name=caption> < = name=shortcaption></>

Tune into Kkusum  on May 13, and you'll find Kumud bang in the middle of the recently-concluded Lakme India Fashion Week. Elaborates Aashka Goradia, who plays Kumud in the daily soap: "In the special episode, Kumud travels to Delhi and spends a day at the Lakme India Fashion Week to see how designers work.

It's an average person's point of view about fashion, and the serial will make the regular viewer more aware about fashion. In fact Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin…, Kkoi Dil Mein Hai… and Kkusum  (all on Sony) will have the Lakme India Fashion Week woven into the storyline in forthcoming episodes."

And Aashka counts herself as an average person. "I have no clue about fashion, in fact I still go in my chappals  to Lokhandwala to shop. I only wear a gloss and kajal off-screen and am not into brand names," she announces.

And though, after the exit of the original Kkusum, the serial might have lost some of its steam, Aashka is confident that the TRPs will go up soon. "There will be a lot of twists and turns. I am sure that the viewer will remain hooked," she feels.

Aashka is from Ahemdabad and lives alone in Mumbai. "It's very tough living alone, I hate the loneliness. But, I have got used to it now and it's worth it for the sake of my career," she philosophises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
koi dil mein hai????????????????/
icy_devil thumbnail
anyway........... thanks 4 the article
mikagurl23 thumbnail
no its not old, its new since lakhme fashion thingy is coming up soon. and loadz of pplz are there. thanxx
anjali.nair thumbnail
This is an old article dated 5 May 2004.

Lakme fashion week happens every year. Kumud already became fashionable with brown hair color, curls and slight bangs.
Angadzgirl thumbnail

yes it's old one. anyways thanks.

~sweta~