Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sia1976

Groupbie

sia1976

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys!!!

We at Rangmunch thought of bringing to you this unplugged interview of Kunal Karan Kapoor and Aakanksha Singh. Hope you enjoy watching this duo respond to our random questions. 

Please do leave your comments on the site and let us know how you liked the interview. 

Hope this makes your weekend even better!!!

Edited by sia1976 - 23 June 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankam1996drangelgondimanupriya77pakshi--Minks--GKS_CAgeet261sabatahirarak-Swetha-Armu4eva-Roopa-madhubansen-raiAasma-swavai2PoojaAmla-RD-MicronRehana86VJ-LNMDJnaina2010saumieeknrajiprachuryaSushetarsk16Meera_Ka_MohanMR21soaplikerBharti_kwithout-fathomshinusblack_hazeadoremevirgoMaz.Lekzshourie-Deb-sonu-monu...RamonaG....-krazyriya-Fallen Angel-Vrinda-suj01-Fari-chweetucuttieeprincy48SwastikAshNisumiswap-RadhaMohan---Udhay--_Bidzie_misty85AreYaar.Snowfall.nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal and Aakanksha Unplugged on Rangmunch-Video" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
LOL! It seems Swati I beat you to posting your own stuff LOL Will get RD/Fivr to close the other thread as soon as they can =) 

ps: Thanks for the segment - downloading now, cause I'm sure it's gonna be one of those "for keeps" KA thing! Big smile

xx
JZ

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976-Swetha-madhubansen-RD-_Bidzie_

sia1976

Groupbie

sia1976

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

LOL! It seems Swati I beat you to posting your own stuff LOL Will get RD/Fivr to close the other thread as soon as they can =) 

ps: Thanks for the segment - downloading now, cause I'm sure it's gonna be one of those "for keeps" KA thing! Big smile

xx
JZ

Jazz will eagerly wait to hear from you on this one for sure :)))))))))))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom-Fari-_Bidzie_

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
@Swati- TY so much 4 this RM rocksHug

@Jzee- Tell Anu to make Avi's plsss on this one when she gets timeEmbarrassed

Edited by -RD- - 23 June 2012 at 5:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976-Swetha-madhubansenwithout-fathom-Fari-_Bidzie_

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Swati - might be only when you wake up now - the downloader got stuck and I had to shut off and restart - my laptop is just throwing a tantrum over a change of router and connection I suppose! Off for an hour setting up some kitchen cabinets, and be back after. But thanks for uploading in advance! I just know this will be a treat! Blushing And all the delay is my loss... 

RD - Yaar tum toh aise bolri ho jaise Nur meri command mein hai LOL Ya phir she wont listen to you if you ask her! Besides, if there ANY kind of KA random-awesomeness in here - which MUST be - woh KHUD hi bana daalegi dhero LOL DOncha know her? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976-Swetha--RD--Fari-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Swati - might be only when you wake up now - the downloader got stuck and I had to shut off and restart - my laptop is just throwing a tantrum over a change of router and connection I suppose! Off for an hour setting up some kitchen cabinets, and be back after. But thanks for uploading in advance! I just know this will be a treat! Blushing And all the delay is my loss... 

RD - Yaar tum toh aise bolri ho jaise Nur meri command mein hai LOL Ya phir she wont listen to you if you ask her! Besides, if there ANY kind of KA random-awesomeness in here - which MUST be - woh KHUD hi bana daalegi dhero LOL DOncha know her? Tongue

D'oh LOLArre I am just saying if u catch up with her bfore i do  then ask her LOL and I no she will nehow but still LOL

Edited by -RD- - 23 June 2012 at 5:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Swati Hug

KK and AS interview is always so much fun and it's all your doing guys!! They always appear so relax and themselves in RM interviews while others, they just are very formal and all reserved.

Love you guys for this treat and it sure has made my weekend special.

Love RM!Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976-Swetha-madhubansenMeera_Ka_Mohan-Deb---Udhay--

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Swati! Love you for this! Hug Just finished watching it and I can't stop smiling! Big smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976-Swetha-madhubansenMeera_Ka_Mohan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.