Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Love, Trust and Betrayal

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Phir Subah Hogi is wonderful show which capture many viewers across the Globe.
Many of us fell in love with this show from the beginning. Everyday we look
forward in seeing Sugvi Jodi and can't get enough of them. We visit and join
the Forum daily and contribute our opinion about what's happening . That's 
great, but in order to have a successful show the CVs must give the audience 
what they want and right now Vickram and Sugni are a great couple. Their 
chemistry is rocking and the TPR rating are up. The storyline right now is about
Love and Trust between Sugvi Jodi and I hope the CVs are not going to destroy
the story by turning Vickram a negative character. We all know that someone has 
to be bad guy , but don't let it  Vickram.  Betrayal will definetly break Sugni if she know
Vickram is playing with her emotion. Many people are against Sugvi Jodi 
relationship in them Village.

Edited by Sandy66 - 25 July 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovromancefanHillyloveLaila2009

Prabhdeep Senior Member
Prabhdeep
Prabhdeep

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
After the dance sequence, I've was doubting Vikram but after yesterday's episode, I'm starting to feel differently. Maybe he won't turn negative and maybe the CV's are changing their minds. We saw some shades of grey by the way he was talking to Sugni and always trying to get close to her. But now it's a bit different. He told his sister he loved Sugni. He even said he wouldn't do her sardhakai. He never mentioned marriage but maybe that's because he had bad experiences in his past marriage and doesn't believe in it anymore... Also, when his sister brought up his love being an excuse to fulfill his 'needs', you could see the anger building in him. I think he does love her and wants to be with her but cannot go through another marriage.

And yes, if someone does have to turn negative then why not Adi... He hates Sugni. When he finds out about Vikram loving her, he may try to separate them... It would suit his character's personality too.

Edited by Prabhdeep - 23 June 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdromancefanSandy66Vinnie79Laila2009

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index