Hollywood Movies & Stars

Movies that you have recently seen and give review (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

lastairbender

lastairbender

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thor;
Good one.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movies that you have recently seen and give review (Page 2)" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lastairbender

lastairbender

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
A beutiful Mind

Good one

Edited by aryarocks1 - 08 July 2012 at 8:38am

smitajhaa

smitajhaa

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I recently saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I Know, I Know, I Know that the movie released a long time back but i recently got a chance to see it and i think it was totally amazing. I just heard that HBO India is about to air the movie once again at the end of this month. I am pretty i am sure i am going to end up watching it at least twice or thrice more. I am not sure about the exact time and date but that u can check on HBO's website. But plz guys dont miss it if you havent seen it. It a TOTALLY AWESOME MOVIE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lastairbender

lastairbender

lastairbender

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitajhaa

I recently saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I Know, I Know, I Know that the movie released a long time back but i recently got a chance to see it and i think it was totally amazing. I just heard that HBO India is about to air the movie once again at the end of this month. I am pretty i am sure i am going to end up watching it at least twice or thrice more. I am not sure about the exact time and date but that u can check on HBO's website. But plz guys dont miss it if you havent seen it. It a TOTALLY AWESOME MOVIE

I liked this movie in fact  fan of the whole Harry Potter thing.
I liked the line that Potter said to his son in the end.One them was most bravest man.
Sad that it would not come again.

rickyandrew

rickyandrew

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
The Smurfs is a definite winner for young children. The audience, including my three-year-old, were squealing with laughter during several scenes. Good movie!

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
breaking dawn 2
awesme
5/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lastairbender

lastairbender

lastairbender

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
City of ember

liked this movie. 3.5/5

movie-holic

movie-holic

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Breaking dawn part-2 

Rating: 4/5
The movie end is really drastic and a lot different from the one in novel. Amazing acting and the last part is a lot better then eclipse, if anyone have followed the series... I remember this twilight, new moon and eclipse a lot many times on hbo india but believe me, breaking dawn part one was a complete drag... But thank god the last part of the movie ended well 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top