Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
share source of info.
daffodil81 thumbnail
I think this news channel may be referring to the dance sequence which came last week where sugvi came close to kissing.
Moreover bade ache lagte hain smooch scene got a thumbs down from audience and the trp didnt rise so I dont think other shows will experiment lip kissing.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why didn't the audience like it? Kissing is what lovers and married couples do. BALH is shown at 10 pm, which is ok, no children watching. PSH is at 9.30, that's ok too as most kids are already in bed.
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_arti

I think this news channel may be referring to the dance sequence which came last week where sugvi came close to kissing.
Moreover bade ache lagte hain smooch scene got a thumbs down from audience and the trp didnt rise so I dont think other shows will experiment lip kissing.

You're probably right. It's likely that the channel was talking about the dance sequence. A kiss right now might be rushed but we don't even know if it's an actual smooch or just a kiss on the cheek... News channels love to exaggerate... 
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: romancefan

Why didn't the audience like it? Kissing is what lovers and married couples do. BALH is shown at 10 pm, which is ok, no children watching. PSH is at 9.30, that's ok too as most kids are already in bed.

I dont know but it didnt generate much trp
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahaha it would be funny  is if the  "Kiss" is the scene some of us have as our avatars.. I.E.  mine 🤣  I know Zoom Deakho  love to share the most nonsensical news they can find and make it seem big  hahaha🤣🤣🤣
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
u didn't mention the source...so I'm confused on which one u r referring. I hope if such scene happens then it will b of acceptable range and not too vulgar. Also I hope its after SugVi's marriage...