srry fr l8 comment
cont
soon
pm
me! πŸ˜Š
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
HERE GOES THE LAST PART .THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE LOVELY COMMENT .THIS IS THE LAST STORY FROM MY SIDE AS I VE MY EXEMS I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THE LAST PART 

THANK YOU 
SARA :THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS N THANKS FOR THREATNING ME SO I CAN UPDATE WILL MISS UR THREATS 
HAJRA (VIRIKA11) THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS N LOVELY FEEDBACKS 
ASHNA :THANK U FOR MAKING ME REALIZE THAT MY UPDATE R NOT LONG N LOVING THE SS 
LITTLE ANGELS :FOR AWESOME COOMNTS 

THANK YOU EVERY READER 

LAST PART 

Next morning the sun rays penetrated into their hut n directly hitted viren face .He woked up n was staring at the worlds most beautiful lady .he kept on staring at her until he realize that he had to get ready for the second surprise .He softly placed a small kiss on jeevika's pink cheeks .
Viren :good morning mrs vadhera 
Jeevika waked up and a smile was on her face after seeing viren she kissed him n wished him good morning .Viren asked her to quickly get up n get ready for the second surprise .Jeevika refused to get up n insisted to stay in the same position .Viren was enjoying her company in his arms but the second surprise.he quickly got up n lifted her .Jeevika was screaming as everyone was seeing them but viren without caring about otheres took her to the washroom n asked her to quickly take a shower .

Jeevika had no option rather than doing what he was saying .she quickly went to take shower .she came out n saw viren standing outside the washroom 

viren:aww u look so cute in this gown u should wear this the the whole day 

Jeevika hitted him on his chest .viren quickly gave her a kiss on the lips n asked her that ur surprise is on the bed n went in .Jeevika opened the packet n was shocked to see it .She followed waht viren told her .Viren came out n was mesmerized to see her .She look so pretty in that white gown .He couldnt take her eyes off . he soon came out of his world n got ready in a black suit .
they went out of the hotel n a car was waiting for them which was completely decorated with flowers .Jeevika had no idea was viren upto she knew that he had planned something special that no one can do so therefore just followed him .During the whole journey jeevika rested her head on his shoulders n was holding his hands .soon the car stopped n they stepped out .
Jeevika was speechless she cant believe to her eyes .She just holded virens hand n went inside the church .The whole church was full.Finally jeevika spoked 

jeevika:virenjiii 

viren :shshshshsh dont say anything 

He went on his kneels n asked jeevika to accept his propsal n promised him to stay with him foreever n ever .Jeevika dont know what to say she just nodded n hugged him tightly .Soon the priest came n did the rituals .viren told jeevika that on this day i wanted u to be mine once again forever .viren lifted her n took her to the car .Viren has planned a cruise fot her .Soon they reached their destination .jeevika was pleased viren took her inside the cruise it was just viren jeevika thats it .

Viren:now mrs vadhera i have given u 2 surprise so whre s ny gift 

Jeevikasoftly took viren hand n kept it on her tummy n told him that it was his gift .At first viren couldnt understand but when he saw jeevika n tears in her eyes he understood .He was the happiest person of the world e quickly engulfed her in a hug .Now it was snot only viren n jeevika there was someone else who will make their love exist for years n years 

I KNOW ITS NOT A GOOD END BUT STILL BARE IT 
DO LIKE N COMMNT 
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres 
Last Part😲
Nahiii
I"ll miss this ss😭😭
Okay abki ka rona dhoona at the endπŸ˜›

Bravo
This ss was terrific.
It had everything. It was emotional, romantic, sweet, cute and passionate 
Wonderful.πŸ˜‰

The update was BRILLIANT.
What a surprise. Unbelieveable. I could actually imagine that happening. Jeevika in white gown, church, cruise.
It was cute and romantic.😳

Jeevika Pregnant
What an ending 
Remarkable πŸ‘

Tumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved it❀️

You deserve a big tight hug for giving us this ssπŸ€—
Thanks alot for all the pm's and updates

And your welcome. You actually dseerve all this.😊

I'll really miss this ss😭
Bohat pakka liya. Okay now byeπŸ˜›

Haju

Edited by Virika11 - 11 years ago
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowowowow that was awsome!!!! seriously well written πŸ‘

i wish you would have continues it to their life after, but whatever you wish!!

it was superb πŸ˜›
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww wht a nice ending but i didnt wanted it to end :(((((

nooo!its ended now!will misss it 

it was marvellous as always :)
n the note ur story is long but we never get enough of it however long it is :)))
Edited by ashna1406 - 11 years ago
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good finish to an amazing story..
Loved it😊
Thanks for the PM...
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no yaar its really very good . God now jeevs is oregnant & what a day for viren to know the truth awesome thought yaar. U r brilliant . The surprise is just amazing
surbhi1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish u cld continue more
it ws so good 
awesome
mind blowing
amazing
excellent
loved it
😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘