Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

what if ss(virika) upd LAST PART PAGE 36 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 39

little.angel56

Goldie

little.angel56

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
The precap is too interesting, please update soon,t hanks for pm :)
and nice update, loved when he just hugs her and sleep, viren is tooo too caring, i love hios character

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what if ss(virika) upd LAST PART PAGE 36 (Page 23)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amritaluvskryan

IF-Rockerz

amritaluvskryan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
very much intresting plz continue na

shafaqsheikh

IF-Rockerz

shafaqsheikh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
wow very nice update
thanks a lot...

-NightDreamer-

IF-Sizzlerz

-NightDreamer-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Awesum Maria.. 
i missed 4 parts But Read in 1 take Really Mindblwong ff
plzz do continue soon...

-mehak-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariarauf48nishyrelan

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
very nice update.
Thx for pm.

sweetscorpio555

sweetscorpio555

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
best of luck 4r ur exams.lovely updateSmile
thanks 4r pm

sajanfan004

Goldie

sajanfan004

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey... Can you please update soon... Will be waiting...

mariarauf48

Goldie

mariarauf48

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
SORRY GUYS FOR MAKING U WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG .I WAS REALLY BUST BUT HERE I AM WITH THE UPDATE 

PART 13

Viren and jeevika went to the beach holding each others hand .As soon as they entered the beach jeevika was loving the atmosphere she totally forgot that viren was with her and start roaming here and there .Suddenly she realize that viren was not with her she searched for viren and caught him staring the girls .She was really angry she tried to divert his attention but was unsuccessfull .She was fuming with anger and finaaly decided not to talk to him.She went from there viren realised that he had enough teased her so went to pacify her . 

He first started doing ups and down with his fingers on ears but jeevika didnt replied to him .Everyone was staring him and was laughing .Viren decided to think of some other ways but all her attempt went into water .He finally gave up .After some time he saw jeevika flirting with a handsome guy(not more hot than my tacker :P)
.Jeevika was shaking hands with the guy was laughing n talking viren didnt liked it and took went to jeevika lifted her n took her to water .Jeevika was laughinh like hell and viren understood that she was playing with him .He started splashing water on her and in return jeevika did the same .

They both started splashing water on each other .Looking at virika viren's naughty and romance mode was turned on .He went near jeevika n saw water on her cheeks .he kissed her right cheecks softly and than passionately ent to the left cheeks.Jeevika was turned into a red beetroot (sara ' words).Than viren went to her eyes n kissed both of her eyes n than to her lips .He slowly went near her lips n was about to kiss when jeevika hitted him n he fell in the water 

After few mintes jeevika couldnt see viren in  the water she got scared and started crying and shouted virenji virenji where are you .She was crying like a small baby when suddenly felt someone's arms around her waist .She knew who was he and a smile came on her face .Viren turned and again tried to complete hi s incomplete attempt .He went near her lips n this time he was successful in her attempt .They both had a passionate kiss.They soon broke the kiss as they realise everyone was seeing them 

Viren took of hiss shirt n as he has a sexy body all the girls started staring him.Jeevika felt possesive n went near viren .She moved him close n started touching his body showing that its her property .After having alote of romantic moments they came out of the water . Jeevika dried him with a towel 

No precap 

OK SO I GUESS THIS WAS A LONG UPDATE .HOPE YOU LIKE IT THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON PAGE 30 SO 7 PAGES OF COMMENT AND THAT WOULD BE THE LAST UPDATE N I LL ONLY UPDATE IF I GET DESIRE NO OF COMMENTS 

THANK YOU 
DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND DO COMMENT 

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sweetscorpio555sugar01virika123srinuvirikaBeryl15nadianadynedrishti112Daniaax3Nimishrr2189mansiElmWizard5015NikShaikhsweetdollashitaaasma1avni_19sajanfan004jenna_promanticgurl070urmilsurbhi1994Love_Familylittle.angel56alonelovesanjana_coolashna1406arshiasushmapinky.paddaAngelic.gurlSaaraa.-Latty--vish94--Aaliya.KryAn-amritaluvskryan--Ayesha--Kays94

Post Reply New Post

Go to top