what if ss(virika) upd LAST PART PAGE 36 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
nice start...continue soon n pm me...
Part 2
Mam.courier
J; yeah sure
She signed thr form n take the courier n ask tarun to give it to dada ji n den she goes to thr kitchen dishearted bcz frm now she wanted to spend each second of her lige with him she was eagerly waiting fot him she decided to make his fav dish to make him.smile before telling him.d bitterst truth
Again the bell start ringing n she immidiately ran.towards d door it was none othrer than him.n eberyone was greeting him despite the presence of everyone she immidiately ran towards him.n hugged him.tighgly n in response he also hugged him tightly n placed a kuss on her hair everyone left dem.alone cz dey could understand deir feeling he took her to the room n wiped her tears
V; plzz dont cry n i told u to smile
Listening this a smile came on.jeevika face n she says dat
J; wait i ve sumthinh for u i.just go n bring it
V; but i ve just came n u r also not well
J; i m finen.look i m smiling ( Althought she was not but she was not able to look into his eyes n.ran towards the kithchen she was still crying n den she realize dat i need to be strong cz if i ll cry like this dan what will happen to him n den took.his fav dish n went to the room she herself feeded him n den suddenly
V; if ur reports r negative den y were u getting sick again n again what did the doctor says
This sentence made her to shiver which was not unseen by him n ask her : is everythinh alright plzz tell me i m gettinh tense
J; virenji
V; yes jeevika
J ; virenji actually viren ji -------
V : yes
She immidiately hugs her n says dat virenji the doctor said dat
Viren while in the hug n says yes tell me what did the doctor said
V: i ve cancer n start crying
After 10 mins she realiza dat dere iz no response frm virenji
She kept on sYing viren ji viren ji but no response n suddenly he says : jeevika i m really tired n will talk to u after i ve a small nap n lsn n do remind me i ve to ask d doctor dat y were u getting sick again n again
Jeevika was shocked to hear diz cz she knew dat vuren will be shTterd after lsnng d news but she was nit kknowing dat it would be such extreme n left the room cz she cant see her like diz
Wen she came into the room after an hour she swes dat ------
thank you everyone for the comments n i will try to upload parts everyday 
awsum but suspenceee continue soonm
Awesome !! please please continue soon :-)

thats is so nice
plz update soon 

awesome please hurry and continue soon please pm me
hey that was lovely :)
thanks for the pm 
do cont soon :)

Part 3
Viren ji viren ji were r u she searched the whole room but couldnt find him n den suddenly she heard a song the same which was played during their wedding she followed the voice n ultimately reached d voice the voice was coming from d terrace she went there n what she saw dat he was seeing deir wedding video on.laptop she went near him
V ; jeevika come here see how beautifull.u r looking
J: plZz try to understand if u want to cry u can i m here
They see eachother for 10 mins n den suddenly viren breaks downs n started crying jeevika have never seen him.like diz
V : while crying jeevika i love u very much plzz dont leave me i.cant live without u
J: i love u tooo n i will.never leavw u cz u ll be always dere u ll not let to happen anything to.me
V ; hugs her n says i ll not let anything happen to u
Mein din raat ek kar doo ga lekin tumhe kuch.nai hone dooo ga
I m.incomplete without u u my heartbeat without which i.cant leave
J; plzzz stop crying i m not going anywhere u saud dat i m ur heartbeat n how can god will be so cruel dat he ll taje my life heartbeat n kissed his firehead n in return viren also kisses her n hug her even more tighly den jeevika her to the bed n holds his hands n make him to.sleep
J ; to herself i ve told him dat i ll not leave him but how even i dont know dai if i ll be with him d next moment n close her eyes den she suddenly wakes up n realizes dat its 3rd n on 5th its his birthday n says to erself dat she make his bday the best ever n.will spend the whole day you as i want to make my.last days special by spending dem.with you
Next day in the morning she goes to the temple n.pray dat plzz god i cant see viren ji like this n even i dont want to die like this we both have promised dat we ll live togather n will die togather we r two body n one soul u were d one who have tied us togather so how can u saparate us plzz dont do this n den.she start crying
Nice update. ðŸ˜Š So Viren finally poured his feelings out and Jeevika consenting him even when she doesn't know if she will live or not ðŸ˜­. Please continue soon. Nice story ðŸ˜ƒ

Tina