Phir Subah Hogi

Promise

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cynthia32

cynthia32

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I think Gulabia will plead to Adi to save Sugni from Vikram (if he turns out to just be using her) and Adi will end up marrying her to uphold his promise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promise" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashnian

Ashnian

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hey Cynthia...I really hope that doesnt happen...but didnt you see the new promo..Vikram promisea Gulabiya that he will marry Sugni :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdpankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I hope not. I don't think he will dump his girlfriend and marry someone he hates just to uphold his promise... Nobody would do that. If something like this were to happen, it would be really unrealistic. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshnianwiddynamitagloryzromancefanLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I'm thinking along this lines: Something happens to Vikram, worst case scenario being, some of these evil thakurs will kill Vikram and a heartbroken Sugni will be consoled by Adi and they might fall in love slowly. That way Vikram don't have to turn negative. We'll miss him for a while but the show will go on. Ofcourse with Varun's exit I'll not be a part of PSH. There are umpteen other shows to watch anyway.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyMeriam25Vinnie79Laila2009

cynthia32

cynthia32

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhdeep

I hope not. I don't think he will dump his girlfriend and marry someone he hates just to uphold his promise... Nobody would do that. If something like this were to happen, it would be really unrealistic. 

Well I think Amrita will dump Adi by then. They fight so much and she's so much nicer than him. 

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
if Vik s dead there is no PSH for me he is the strongest pillar 

He s a very strong actor n there has been only one other actor whom i can keep up to his level Rajeev Khandelwal esp in LRL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.