Chat Clubs

||~Crazy NRIians Forever~|| CC #3 (Invites Only) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Nice article rinks...we hv read dis time n again day trps dnt giv d actual numbers abt d shows popularity...den why isn't anything being dun abt dat...n I so agree abt d channel part n audience mindset...imagine SNS or IPK being aired on sahara... LOL I wonder if they wud fetch d same trps...
Regarding audiences' choice I think creatives shudnt work d story acc 2 audience reactions 2 a major extent...we all hv seen d result wid HD...those who wanted inshi romance got it bt in a rushed manner...wen sumone is forced 2 show sum content against their choice d result is sumwat like HD

Edited by arti_17 - 23 June 2012 at 9:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreerads14kheya-mayur-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Crazy NRIians Forever~|| CC #3 (Invites Only) (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khushi-

hii radha...

so wat u have decided??/
gng back to forum / AT???

ofcourse not Khushi!!
It will be insulting yaar, atleast acc. to me..

We want a place to discuss about Rati and that we have
Atleast till the conditions improve I'm not going..
may comment on the topics if any of the RPians make..

kheya-mayurarti_17-Khushi--Rinky-

kheya-mayur

IF-Dazzler

kheya-mayur

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
khishi pehle AT open to hone de .

topic searcher rinky kaha gaya?????????

i think topic was too hard rinky .
rarely ppl have idea regarding TRP .
even stars remain confused abt dat

rads14arti_17-Khushi--Rinky-

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Prime time goes local

Since many television shows these days are set outside Mumbai, the directors now prefer to shoot in the city the serial is set in

Saloni Bhatia 

Television shows are increasingly being set in smaller towns, and to highlight the setting of the show, many makers choose to shoot the first few episodes in locations outside Mumbai. Some episodes of "Madhubala" were shot in Ramoji Rao studios in Andhra Pradesh, some portions of "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke" have been shot in Varanasi and some episodes of "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai" were shot in Rishikesh. Out of the eight shows, which air on Star Plus from 7 to 11pm, seven are set outside Mumbai. Similar is the case with Zee TV, whose most shows are set outside Mumbai except for "Pavitra Rishta". Barring three shows on Colors, the other shows in the prime time slot are set in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi. We speak to some industry experts to explore this trend. 
THE NOVELTY FACTOR 
"Every TV show is shot in Mumbai. There are chances that viewers might get to see the same location in one or two shows. It is a wise option to shoot in another city to break the monotony," says Sudhir Sharma, producer of "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha". Sudhir reveals that he shot the first 35 episodes of the show in Indore in real locations like Khajrana Mandir, Juna Mohalla, Rajwada and Atal Bihari Vajpayee regional park. "In fact, I shot my show "12/24 Karol Bagh" completely in Delhi. My set was in Chhattarpur," he adds. 
HELPS BRING IN 
LOCAL FLAVOUR 
Almost 90% of the shows are set in cities like Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Allahabad or Lucknow. "Most of the shows are set in different cities. To bring in the local flavour, we prefer to shoot in the places where the shows are set. This also helps the audience connect with the show. For instance, we shot "Diya Aur Baati Hum" (DABH) in Jaipur, Bikaner and Pushkar," says Rohit Raj Goyal, director of "DABH", adding that he shot one of his earlier shows "Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai" in Kurukshetra. Rashmi Sharma, producer of shows like "Saath Nibhana Saathiya" and "Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein" echoes similar sentiments. "As a maker, it is essential to convince the viewers about the show. Shooting in original locations lends credibility to the show. For "Mrs Kaushik'", we shot in places like Hawa Mahal, Bapu Bazaar and Nehru Bazaar in Jaipur," she says. 
FLEXIBLE BUDGET FOR INITIAL EPISODES 
But the trend of shooting outside Mumbai is more or less restricted to the initial few episodes. The reason, says Saurabh Tewari, producer of "Madhubala", is the flexible budget made available by the channel to a new show. "Every channel gives an additional budget to a new show for the first few episodes. Also, there are no time constraints when a show has not gone on air. Once the show goes on air, we have to meet the deadlines of delivering the episodes on time," Tewari says. 
PRODUCTION COSTS 
While shooting outside Mumbai has its own share of problems, industry insiders say that it is a viable option when it comes to money. "Shooting in Mumbai has become expensive. If you shoot in Film City, the cost is not much but if you shoot in different locations in Mumbai, you end up spending as much 1 lakh for a single day. On the other hand, if you shoot outside the city, the cost touches 1.5 lakh, which is fine because you are getting a different setting for your show," informs Tewari. 
WRITERS SHOULD BE 
INCORPORATE THE 
SETTING 
Gajra Kottary, writer of "Balika Vadhu", says that writers have to make sure they incorporate the local flavour while writing a show that is set in a different city. "For instance, you cannot show lush green fields in a show which is set in Rajasthan. At the dialogue level, you have to weave in certain colloquial words to keep reminding the viewers that the show is not set in Mumbai," she says.

So Why HD is Not Shot on its Original Location?

Edited by -Sachin- - 23 June 2012 at 9:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17-Khushi--Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Originally posted by kheya-mayur

i loved his 6 no ans .LOL

KBC and Pogo...LOL I like pogo too LOL

mokshashreerads14arti_17

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

radha u have taken scree caps na??
send me pls

Nancy is sending.. mine have some error Confused

arti_17-Khushi--Rinky-

kheya-mayur

IF-Dazzler

kheya-mayur

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
even me too dont wanna go back to  AT ...

i think we can have a pollhere regarding dat .n den decission would go to the mejority

arti_17-Khushi--Rinky-

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rads14

hii radha...

so wat u have decided??/
gng back to forum / AT???

ofcourse not Khushi!!
It will be insulting yaar, atleast acc. to me..

We want a place to discuss about Rati and that we have
Atleast till the conditions improve I'm not going..
may comment on the topics if any of the RPians make..
same here..
even i am not going...
i am saying no one shud go..and no one shud even take part in CM ranking..
jsut comment on rati di's profile..bas aur kuch nahi...
dekhte he kitne achhe se handle karte he forum ko...Evil Smile

i am getting mad here reading their comments Angry mein sachme kuch galat kar dungi Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top