Fan Fictions

FF: You're mine, Forever! Teaser / pg 126 (28/04) (Page 81)

Post Reply New Post

Page 81 of 130

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bewakoof

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: You're mine, Forever! Teaser / pg 126 (28/04) (Page 81)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Preet.Kc

IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
this part i really beautiful and lovely.
Loved it too much Hug Hug

Bewakoof

Akorshi

IF-Sizzlerz

Akorshi

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
so lovely update...

Bewakoof

anjucool

IF-Rockerz

anjucool

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
amazing FF
loved it

Bewakoof

ridhima-

Groupbie

ridhima-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
   mindblowing update... Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhatsMyNameBewakoof

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Part 15:

"Ok baba! Now come down soon. We're waiting for you both at breakfast table." She left with a wide grin on his face and a smiling Payal with her. 

He was still hugging her by side. She shrugged his hand away and went to washroom taking her towel and clothes in a huff. He chuckled seeing her anger and went to bed and slept there. 

He heard the bathroom door opening and there she stepped out of the bathroom.
She was wearing a bright white anarkali suit with stand collar, a beautiful embroydary with silver thread all over the kurta, full netted Kurta and two thin strapes of baby pink and peacock green on the edge of sleeves with a plain white paijama.

(How I wish I could wear such beautiful dress! I tried to find image of this dress but couldn't find Unhappy So, sped the horses of your imagination and imagine Khushi wearing this dress LOLLOLLOL)

She was looking gorgeous. Just like an angel. He was lost in her beauty, her pure beauty. The droplets of water dripping through her hair and falling on his face brought him to the senses. She was drying her hair by towel muttering something under her breathe standing in front of the mirror. He tried to listen to them but it went in vein. He went to her and hugged her from back. His hands on her waist and chin on the shoulder. 

"You're looking beauuutifulll Khushi!" She as-usual blushed harder.

"Look Khushi, I'm really really sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I knew how much you love the rain but I can't see you sick and pale dear. You snizzed and thats why I brought you in. Sorry! See, you slap me if you want but please don't be angry with me please! Scold me if you want but please talk to me. I can't see you like this. Please Khushi. I'm sorry. Really really sorry." She turned around to look at him. Her heart broke into million pieces when she saw him in tears.

"Arna..."

"Tum chaho to me uthak baithak bhi kar lunga. Please maaf kardo mujhe." and he held his ears.

"Koi jarurat nahi hai Arnavji... Actually I'm sorry. I know how much you love me and you can't see me sick. I should have get back in room right then but"

"Ssshhh! You don't have any fault K.."

"What no fault Arnavji? The all fault is mine and that's final! Its my fault and I am sorry."

"Ohk ohk Chill!!!"

"So, you forgave me?"

"Yeah!" And she hugged him tight. He too hugged her and kissed her hair saying "I love you Khushi" and she replied "Hum bhi I love you Arnavji" and turned red.

They broke the hug. "So, tell me, where is my gift??"

"Ahha! Not now! I'll give you at the evening. Its a surprise!"

"Arnavji, tell me naa!"

"NO!"

"Please!"

"NO!"

"Please please please"

"Okay!" He walked to the bed and grabbed the towel and hurriedly said "But aaj sham ko!" and ran into Bathroom. She tried to catch him but failed. She went out a sigh and resumed her DRY.THE.HAIR session.

All the members of Raizada family sang in chorus when they saw Arnav and Khushi walking down the stairs "Happy b'day to you! Happy b'day to you! Happy b'day to you Khushi, Happy b'day to you!"

She smiled widely and thanked them and took blessings from Nani and mami.

"C'mon everyone! Lets have breakfast. Pet me Chuzze daud rahe hai"

"Chuzze nahi chuhe!" everyone almost shouted at him making the poor innocent soul shock.

"okay okay! wahi same to same" he smiled nervously.

"Happy b'day once again Khushi!" Anjali said hugging her and gifted her.

"Hum sabse tumko gift-wa Khushi bitiya" mami said making everyone shock.

"Ermm... openj it! Aur aap sab hume aisan kyu Stare-wa kar rahe hain? She ijj my Daughter-in-law. So, no Phatti-saari anymore!" she announced making everyone happy and making Khushi in tears.

"Thank you mamiji." She hugged her and for everyone's amusement, mami too hugged her back and said "Now openjj the gift! No tears anymore to you."

She opened the gift hurriedly and saw a beautiful welwet orange and blue suit and smiled wide.

"Thank youuu" she smiled through tears and hugged Anjali.

"So, what's nannav's gift Khushiji??"

"I don't know Nanheji. He said he will give it to me at evening and thats a surprise. He know how much I hate to wait for them!" she said pouting.

"Don't worry Khushiji. It's your first birthday after your marriage. I know, it must be special to both of you. Chhotey must have planned something special to you. You just wait and watch!"

Note:   No proofreading. Sorry for typos.

Heyya guyz, I am in a great trouble. My dad disconnected the brodband 'coz of my overuse. But I'll have to complete my all 3 stories. So, I wanted to dicontinue them as I don't have time to be on IF. I may complete all of them till February as there will be my 12th from Feb.

But, If I get satisfying responce/comments, then I'll surely continue them and end till Feb.
Cut it.

Thanks.

Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 18 November 2012 at 9:00am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

salinsweetyChukkysuganya91hukfsarunshwe2sweetfairy007sangeethbalaHafsa94ridhima-ushavizaypallavisarkarfan09radhadatta2012jyothirmai07MonuRaizadaceciliadamtokyoranukamakshidivya11222189mansibansaldiya55chocolover98KtotheMavchowdhurySim96cutesforum_02reshmimohantoeditorMaghinallstanvi_arshiSeethuipkkndankAJlovesArshipoojaloveskajenMissAsianalicepuppy-Keerthi-arhi101Kareena1994Jaan_ArshiZarahatkeshilparoxxlazylad8-FauZiSaRun_poojajothijoe18missmkkamalapushpareallyhappyJCJSArshifan4lifeavni_barunsruthickfffan123udaymanyata07gal.angel--MISHTEE---kitzdoll-laksh65Sandy_BSLOLWAsAaluASR6262mitzi11Jyo.Arshi.IPKAkorshidrunkiiebabe..Anita..pinky89Preet.Kc

phillips_2909

IF-Rockerz

phillips_2909

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
waiting for suprise

Bewakoof

poojaloveskajen

Goldie

poojaloveskajen

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
soo cute!