Fan Fictions

FF: You're mine, Forever! Teaser / pg 126 (28/04) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 130

...Abhiya...

...Abhiya...

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Add Me to ur buddy list!!!!! SmileSmileSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: You're mine, Forever! Teaser / pg 126 (28/04) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I am really sorry for not updating the FF..and sorry for the last precap..the scene in precap will be next part..sorry againCry
------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 4
Suddenly she sat neatly n asked Arnav- What about Di??
Arnav too got worried how to tell di about this?
In RM--
Anjali was getting bored. She went to Khushi's room bt khushi wasn't there. Nani, payal and mami were sleeping in their respective rooms. NK too wasn't there. Akash was in his office. She went to her room and switched on TV. She was surfing through channels when she saw Arnav's face there. She was shocked to see Khushi and NK there. She couldn't know anyhting and suddenly she saw her husband there. He was arrested by the policemen and was in police van.
She also saw the reporter asking Arnav:Sir, we have listened that the kidnapper was your own JIJAJI. She got a double-shock. For a minute, she thought, its a dream. Her husband can't behave like this. But she saw Arnvan clinching his hand n khushi trying to control his anger, she started crying at the moment.
Back to arshi--
arshi and NK reached RM. At the same time, akash too opened RM gate. He saw Arshi n NK there n was surprised.
Akash- Wow bhai! What a pleasent surprise!! You came here without informing us?? Hmm...now you have your own wife naa...how can u call us?? I must have called Khushiji to pick you up on the airport.
Arnav- No ak...
Akash- Haan haan bhai, now don't tell me its nothing like that. But what have you done to yourself huh???? Lagta hai khushiji ki doori aap sah nahi sake hai and he giggled.
Arnav- Stop Akash. Will you let me speak a single word.
Akash- Umm sorry bhai. actually I was soo surprised so I couldn't controll myself.
Arnav- Hmm.. Ok Akaash, now lets go inside.
Akash: Ok bhai. Lets go.
NK, Akash and the two love birds went inside.
There was none in hall except HP. He was cleaning the sofa.
NK and Akash went in their rooms. Arnav and Khushi looked at each other. Arnav's one arm was still there on her shoulder. They went upstairs i.e. in their room.
Khushi: Arnavji, you stink. You haven't taken bath from last few..not few but many days. So, now go to bathroom and take a bath first.
Arnav pretended to be angry and turned his face away from her. Khushi realized that he is angry. She went to wards him. Made him to face towards her n said
Khushi: I am sorry Arnavji. 
He still turned his face again. Again she went near him n said
Khushi:  Sorry sorry sorry. Now what should I do for convincing you??
He looked at her n said: Hmm...you should be sorry Mrs. ASR!! Afterall you have hurted ego of ASR!!
you will have to pay for this. I won't spare you my love!!
Khushi: Jo hokum mere aka!!
Arnav  grabbed her from waist. He came closer to her n whispered in her ears...Akele nahane me maza nahi aata Khushi. Tum bhi mere saath chalo..
Khushi opened her mouth n widened her eyes hearing this. She pushed him to bathroom n threw his towel on him. He went inside smirking. Khushi blushed.
After few minutes-
Khushi was cleaning the mess in the room. There was so many things lying on the floor. Arnav came out of the bathroom and saw Khushi running in all over the room n cleaning the room. She smirked and went near her. She couldn't saw him coz of her workload. He went to her n bumped on her supposingly.  Eyes met. Rabba ve..A little bit romantic one. They lost i each other's eyes.
Khushi saw him half-naked and looked down. 
He said: What happened Khushi?? 
Khushi: Vo Arnavji...
Arnav: What wo??
Khushi: You havn't worn your shirt.
Arnav: So what?? And why are you looking down??
Khushi: vo..vo Kuchh nahi...you first wear your shirt.
Arnav: (in a husky voice)Sharm aa rahi hai??
Khushi looking down and blabbering "hey DM, whats going on with me? Yeh laad Gov"
Suddenly she stopped blabbering as she felt his lips on hers. At first, she shocked but at the next moment she kissed him back with the same passion. They were kissing for about 5 minutes.
Khushi recovered first and moved a little back. Arnav too felt embrassed about his sudden action. Khushi started her work again n Arnav was lost in her!
After 15 minutes,
Arnav was sitting on the bed and Khushi was standing there.
Khushi and Arnav were fighting.
Arnav: Nooo...plz Khushi I don't want to do it.
Khushi: Noo Arnavji, you have to do this..plz..you are badly needed of it.
Arnav: Ok. But for one condition.
Khushi: What?
Arnav: You too have to do it with me.
Khushi (shocked): What?? Me?? Noo...how can I??(remembering their kissing scene)
Arnav: Why you can't?? 
Khushi: How can we both sleep on one bed??
Arnav: Why not? We are husband-wife naa?? So, whats big deal??
Khushi: But vo..
Arnav: I don't know anything. If you will not sleep here, me too won't sleep.
Khushi: Umm...ok. She slept there.
Khushi was trying to be far from Arnav. But Arnav was sliding towards her again and again.
At last, Khushi was on the edge of the bed n Arnav was sleeping next to her closely. She was feeling embrassed. She said:
Khushi: Arnavji..
Arnav was awaken but he was pretending to be sleepy.
Arnav: Hmm...
Khushi: Arnavji...Arnavji, what are you doing??
Arnav: What?? You yourself told me to sleep. I m following your order.
Khushi: But go to your side. I am here at the edge of the bed. If you will come more closer to me, i'll fall from the bed.
Arnav: Oh! Thats the problem. But i have a solution. Why don't you sleep in my arms?
Khushi:What? She jumped from the bed. In your arms?? Have you lost it Arnavji??
Arnav: Why? 
Khushi: No..never..
Arnav: Okay. Then me too won't sleep. You go and do your work. 
Khushi: How is this possible Arnavji?? 
Arnav stood up from the bed. He went near her n grabbed her waist.
Arnav: You have to do it Khushi. You are mine. You are my love, my wife. You can't make me sad or unhappy.
Khushi: But Arnavji...
Arnav falled on the bed with Khushi. Rabba ve...
Arnav: Don't you love me Khushi??
Khushi remained silent.
Arnav: If you love me, then don't hesitate!
Khushi looked at him..She lost in his brown chocolaty eyes.
Khushi: I love you Arnavji.. I really love you.
Arnav took her in arms n Khushi too didn't hesitated.
Arnav kissed on her forehead.
Arnav: I love you too Khushi. 
Khushi was feeling very comfortable and secured in his arms. She was feeling being complete...She was remembering their rabba ve's. Suddnely she asked Arnav
Kuhshi: Arnavji, What about Di?? How can we tell her the truth?
Arnav woke up n sat on the bed. Khushi sat next to him. 
He completely forgot about it. He had to tell truth to his sister.

Precap:
Anjali, Payal and Khushi crying..Whole family in a shock!

<<< Previous                                  Next >>>                

Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 20 July 2012 at 7:58am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

bertpreet_21geniuslibradanmanosuganya91hasi_26hems88nisha217ash12goma12arnavcoolgreeshmas20danisharamasawmAym7rithustarsridhima-pallavisarkarTinkJiaDevilwayscraziefanbansaldiya55GunMShariqa_here45ramadevivrinda725ranukamakshiangelVCchocolover98rajalekshmitmowlatokyoceciliadamShwetadatta750radhadatta2012reshmimohantanvi_arshiSeethuMaghinallsSAM32KtotheMArnavKiiDeewaniaashshhsGoldenEyesaks555Ashavirashgirl000abraxosArHiluvalicepuppyvikadesigirlmonkeydog18norishaprincess.5IrikaLovesKMHnehusashhhindy12Lily2011Safi123ekiholobarsitamehak06-Medha-ipkkndfanforevasree_deykamalapushpaavni_barunarshistarsruthickameena671lara3110priasweetzafi--MISHTEE---kitzdoll-laksh65rkapoor1382Suchi.RHansaNtinsel-Mrinalini-drunkiiebabeAkorshijas0308SobtiFanShreeLOLWAsAaluASR6262Fazila~

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
awesome update continue soon please and thank u for pm me

indy12

IF-Dazzler

indy12

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirthana22