Fan Fictions

FF: You're mine, Forever! Teaser / pg 126 (28/04) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 130

aks555

Goldie

aks555

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
nyc yaaa...update soon...n do PM me...!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bewakoof

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: You're mine, Forever! Teaser / pg 126 (28/04) (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

This part is pretty long. So I couldn't update it soon. Sorry.Cry
You can consider it as a Mahaepisode.LOLWink

------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 5-

Arnav got up from the bed and so Khushi too. Arnav was about to leave the room when he heard a voice.

Khushi- Where are you going Arnavji?
Arnav- Khushi, I have to tell the truth to di. I can't lie her. I don't want to tell her about this but I have to. I have to make my di enough strong to face worries or such situations. I'm gonna tell her the truth, Khushi.
Khushi- Wait. If you are telling the truth, them me too want to clear some things which happened in my past before our marriage to di.
Arnav-  Umm..ok. Lets go.

In Anjali's room-
She was watching the same news channel & the same news about her chhotey and her husband.. She wanted to know the motive behind this. She couldn't control her tears watching it. The reporters himself din't know about the motive. They were showing the same scene again and again. But she was still watching it looking for the motive. Arnav & Khushi heard "So, now you have seen how a business tycoon, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada was kidnapped by his own brother-in-law." Both were shocked. They realised that Anjali is watching the same news.
Both entered the room. Meanwhile, Akash had woken up all the Raizadas to welcome Arnav. As he saw arshi going to Anjali's room, he brought everyone there.

Arnav saw his di n his eyes went wet. "Di.."
Anjali turned n saw his chhotey there. "Chhotey.." She woke up n went to him
Anjali- "Chhotey..Thank god you are here safely chhotey." She hugged him. She cupped his face.
Anjali- Chhotey what's that news?Why have they arrested Shyamji? Why are they saying that you were kidnapped by him?? Then how you are rescued?? What was khushiji n NK bhai doing there? She was constantly asking him questions
Arnav- Di..relax..m fine.. no need to worry now
Anjali- How can't I worry chhotey? You were kidnapped!! You had danger to your life!
Everyone till now had entered in Anjali's room n were in a shock listening this convo. Nani went to Arnav
naani- Chhotey, what is she saying? You were kidnapped?? How?? Who kidnapped you? when? You were in scotland naa? You had sent us gifts too!!
Arnav- yes naniji, I was kidnapped. He turned to anjali and said "Khushi n NK rescued me with the help of police"
Anjali- but chhotey, why have they arrested Shyamji?? And why are they saying that he had kidnapped you??
Arnav- yes di..he had kidnapped me on airport. He said with pain & anger n worriness about his di.
Anjali- but why chhotey?? Unki tumse aisi konsi dushmani thi jo unhone tumhe kidnap kar liya??
"Di, hum batate hai" they heard a soft voice hiding pain in it.
Anjali- khushiji you?? You knew about it?? How? And why din't u told us about that?
Khushi- I am sorry di. I couldn't tell you all about it because he had told me if I tell you about it, then he will kill Arnavji
Anjali- but why?? Why he had kidnapped chhotey?
Khushi- Di..he wanted to kill Arnavji and...
she stopped. Everyone's eyes were widened except Arshi n NK.
Anjlai- he wanted to kill chhotey?? No..no.he can't do this..you must be liying khushiji. He can't do that.
Nani- and what khushi bitiya??
Khushi looked at Arnav. He kept his hand on her shoulder & nodded "yes" encouraging her to speak out the truth.
She went near Anjali.
Khushi- di, I know you may get a shock hearing what I am saying. But, I'm saying the truth only. Actually I should have spoken it out ago, but I couldn't..It's a very long story. Some goons were following me and amma in lucknow n teasing me, when the fashion show's tape was being aired on every news channel. At that time, shyamji came n saved me rfrom the goons. After that, Amma & babuji sent me and jiji with buaji to Delhi. He met me there too. One day, me and Arnavji had an accident on the road. I had to pay 25000 Rs. To him. So, I needed a job. He gave me job in AR designs. He was living in our house as a paying guest. After that, babuji had attack of paralysis. Then he made such a situation that I had to get engaged with him.
"what?? Was he your fiance??" Anjali asked her.
she was crying. Khushi & Payal too had tears in their eyes.
"yes." Payal said. Everyone turned to her.

Akash- Payal you knew about that? Why din't you told me about it?

Payal- What could you do by knowing about it Akash?? We couldn't do anything about it. Yes di, he was khushi's ex-fiance. We didn't know that he is your husband. But when we came to know about it, khushi broke the engagement at the moment & we threw him out of our house.
Khushi- And on the day before jiji and jijaji's wedding, I saw a message on mirror. There was written "I want to talk to you. Come on terrace. Now!" I thought its written by Arnavji coz he wanted to tell me something on the day. So, I went on terrace. But there was shyamji. He  told me that...he told me that that he loves me and he wanted to marry me.
Khushi buried her face in Arnav's chest n was crying very badly. She had covered her face with her palms and was in her man's arms. Arnav kept his one arm on her back and other on the back-head to console her.

Each and every member was in a shock! Arnav was trying to make her console and not to cry. He himself was feeling guilty for disbeleiving his love.. his eyes went wet.
Arnav- its ok khushi. We will talk about it later. Now lets go to our room. You and di too need some rest.
Khushi- no arnavji. Let me clear everything. Let me tell the further story.
       I was shocked. He hugged me and said "I can do anything for you." He is a very creep man di. I thought why to put you in danger. And so I told him to give divorce to you. I swear to devi mayya di. I din't had any bad thought for you and all the family. I did that only because of your safety di. Please don't MU me please di.

She was crying again. Arnav too was in shock now. He was cursing himself for misunderstanding his love and for being rude to her.

khushi continued- on the wedding day, I din't know why, Arnavji asked me to marry him for 6 months for my jiji's sake. He told me that if I will not marry him, he will not let jiji to marry jijaji.

"What?? For 6 months only?" everyone was having shock by each sentence of Khushi.

Khushi- yes. For 6 months only. I even din't knew the reason. But when we were in buaji's house, Arnavji told me the reason. I wanted to tell him the whole truth but he was about to go to london. You all know the rest.

she looked at Arnav.
Khushi- this was my truth Arnavji. That's all I wanted to tell you on the airport. But..
Arnav felt really bad. He apologized- I am really sorry khushi. I am really really sorry. I should have to believe you but..
Khushi went to him n kept her hand on his shoulder.
Khushi- its okay now Arnavji. Now I have cleared everything here. Now lets go to our room. You need to take some rest. Don't know from how many days you havn't taken a proper sleep. Arnav looked at Anjali n shouted "Diii..."

<<< Previous                                                         Next >>>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap- Shhh!!!

Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 20 July 2012 at 7:57am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

bertashnushzasss555suganya91nisha217ash12indhuarshisweetgurldeeptigreeshmas20danisharamasawmridhima-Aym7arnavcoolchahat128GunMprincessvishakaskp2007MyPrinceBarunpallavisarkarfan09Gurpreet1991TinkJiabansaldiya55simransmilytmowlacupcakezangelVCranukamakshiceciliadamtokyoSAM32JazzyMohdSim96Maghinallstanvi_arshiSeethureshmimohanKtotheMArnavKiiDeewaniaks555Ashavialicepuppyrashgirl000GoldenEyesSyedaFaizaprincess.5ipkkndfanforeva-Medha-AbiLuvsArshimehak06sree_deyjothijoe18arshistarArshifan4lifesruthickavni_barunameena671priasweetzafiGurmeet4Drashtismashitupsaima4744gowri1712--MISHTEE---kitzdoll-laksh65rkapoor1382LOLWAsAaluASR6262siva2901LyssaPieAkorshi-Mrinalini-drunkiiebabejas0308SobtiFanShreeFazila~dobrevagasms

-kitzdoll-

IF-Rockerz

-kitzdoll-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
oh wow...loved it very much dear...it was awsuuum...so everything out now n thnx 4da pm dear...

gowri1712

IF-Rockerz

gowri1712

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
so Anjali must have fainted by now

Edited by luvbarunsanaya6 - 08 July 2012 at 3:00am

..Surbhi..

IF-Dazzler

..Surbhi..

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
awesome :)

Malvika18

IF-Dazzler

Malvika18

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Awesome update! :)
Loved it to bits.. xD

Do continue soon! Thanks for the PM buddy. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smashitup

lakraj80

IF-Dazzler

lakraj80

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Nice one! Thks for the pm. Eagerly waiting for updates!

priasweet

IF-Rockerz

priasweet

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
wow amazing story
read all the parts
simply superb
pls add me to ur pm list

Post Reply New Post

Go to top