Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Well there's no way Viren would agree to it because he wants a kid so much. It's been emphasised for a long time but this track is the BIGGEST of them all so it has to be Behna centric otherwise the show just fails in conveying it's message. We're not even 100% sure if anything will happen to the child or not.
mnss123 thumbnail
1st thing why do they have to start so many tracks at a go!!! It does no good and spoils characters!!!! 
I would like Viren to support Jeevika when that kind of thing happens, I mean it think he will unwantingly support Jeevika. It does seem logical on a later stage, but at this moment I dont like how the track is coming up...😕
*Reemz* thumbnail
Definitely Jeevika will be the one who saves Manvi but it won't be easy for anyone. Pregnant woman aren't allowed to donate their bone marrow and I'm thinking it's all co-inciding with Manvi's cancer spreading alongside Viren's increasing desire to have a child. HUGE drama!

Viren not allowing Jeevika to go ahead won't exactly ruin his character. He obviously wants to be a father and who wants to risk his child's health? I think it'll be dangerous for Jeevika too.
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Not just Viren but there's no way Dadaji or Swamini Bua would allow it. Heck Manvi wouldn't let Jeevika go ahead with it but let's see how that churns out. For now they need to culminate the VM track.