-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai
And no this is not promo of the Rohit Shetty's Philam😛
Bachanji khud uska promo kar rahe hai na😳
Toh I dont want to take away his limelight *humble muh*

Chalo apart from the nonsense of Vikram's jiji and Vikram telling her that she cannot just walk into his house and make decisions...and his jiji stooping to a level and telling him that he can do whatever he wants to with Sugni and by the time he is done...she will find a 'Sanskari' bahu for him

Dont even get me started on that scene...I mean the woman who has been left by her own husband as if she was nothing but a rag doll,...is now actually instigating her brother to treat a girl, almost her daughter's age like some door mat I dont get the logic..and as Chalhov said on the Discussion thread...she DESERVES her husband and his treatment !! and even When Vikram told her to scoot and maintain her limits..she just WONT stop...I wished Vikram had done this

Anyways..since she has come..somehow Adi has started making more sense to me...Such neurotic mother is bound to produce such status quo son!!!!

But again I am running off from the main topic that I started on...
The Vachans given by both the men...to the women...and the difference between them...
It is poignant that CVs showed both Vachans on the parellal lines...

Vikram giving it to Sugni behind closed doors in a school, from where they were seen by the public and criticized and called names...and a Vachan her mother also doubted...
where as Gulabiya herself received a Vachan...in a temple...and she was totally overwhelmed by the said Gesture
It is ironic though that Vikram gave the Vachan as a lover and not a Thakur and he told his sister that he actually wants to remove these differences of Thakurs and Bednis...where as Aditya gave his Vachan as a Thakur and Gulabiya accepted it as a Bedni...

Vikram's Vachan actually created a furore in the house..and almost separated the brothers and sisters and Aditya's Vachan actually managed to calm down the pain and anguish inside Aditya himself...

And it is apparent that if Vikram's Vachan was the start of a relation...Aditya's Vachan was going to see the end of a relation...or rather it was going to stay till the end of a relation??? God knwos...but it was interesting the way CVs did put it.

On a side note..did someone feel that Aditya-Sugni-Amrita scene..where Sugni had come to apologize was a bit disjointed and was a case of bad editing???😕

P.s. This is no Epi analysis..just a point that occured to me after yesterday's eisode...On a side note..these days Hukum and Maami have taken the second position on my hate list of disgusting people...Any idea who has taken the first😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
  ABHAR ! ABHAR ! aap pragat hui , 🥳  episode was good.. specially last scene.. truly HSP  * Hridaya sukh provider* 😳... sis-bro face off was very nice.. his sister is really doormat she herself suffered lots because of this kind of relation.. but now when her bro don't want to do some thing like that .. she suggesting to use sugu.. how could she ?    
but what about viks..? he is such enigma.. you can't understand him... now when we all thinking that he is going to be negative.. he is Udelo.. shakkar  ki puri bori..😛 not only for sugu but for audians too... 😳  
  but su ! me worry about piu's popat's vachan..  i just hope... cvs will not do some thing wrong in his vachan ke aadh me.. ...😭  ðŸ˜­.. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Srusthi ðŸ¤—

Me me me want to guess whose on top of your Hate list, oh I know Gigi 😡 I hated her from the moment she walked through the door before opening her mouth. Budtameez Aurat, gosh the things she was suggesting her brother do Sugni. chi chi chi 🤢 The nerve of gigi saying Resham killed her husband and took him away like he wasn't a willing participant.

That's what I don't understand about these women always blaming the other woman like being a bedni is a choice.

I can't believe she tried to throw her weight around cause she's older am so glad Vikram show her place real quick about whose the Malik in this mansion

That scene with AA & sugni wasn't bad editing but writing on that part and the scene wasn't needed period. That nonsense Amrita said that by Sugni apologizing she understood Adi had me 🤔 I was like WTH is she talking about and of course Adi still a tool, he said Sugni said all that cause she wanted favor or something stupid like that. The thing is I go deaf when he's talking 😆

Question Srushti or if anybody can answer but from TVS conversion with DUSHT, it seems he's against marriage period with anybody. TVS wants to commit to Sugni in everyway way he can body, mind & soul without marrying I could be wrong but that's was my understanding of the scene.

Vikram said why will I want to married anybody or why get married at all. 😕
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 PIU !  where are u ? me know where r u now ... 

* yesterday your popat in white kurta.. so obviously u..* 

Dreamland in your popat...  
 while watching you all... 
 me know your Hardik iccha  now...  

* don't go far.. come back soon*... ðŸ˜­ me missing you... 
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

ABHAR ! ABHAR ! aap pragat hui , 🥳  episode was good.. specially last scene.. truly HSP  * Hridaya sukh provider* 😳... sis-bro face off was very nice.. his sister is really doormat she herself suffered lots because of this kind of relation.. but now when her bro don't want to do some thing like that .. she suggesting to use sugu.. how could she ?    

but what about viks..? he is such enigma.. you can't understand him... now when we all thinking that he is going to be negative.. he is Udelo.. shakkar  ki puri bori..😛 not only for sugu but for audians too... 😳  
  but su ! me worry about piu's popat's vachan..  i just hope... cvs will not do some thing wrong in his vachan ke aadh me.. ...😭  ðŸ˜­.. 

Aha!! Ye aapke liye hi tha...Or I had resolved that I wont be making threads..but onlhy posting on already ready made threads😛...But kya karein...aapke darr mein kya kya karna padta hai

You liked the episode?? I was not very impressed...Adi scene ...I know you wanna turn deaf then..but these days his scene have lots of significance story wise..and with Vikram on the screen..you are always watching his eyes..are they smiling the wicked smile behind Sugni's back..
Kind of like this
]
Though the bare back actually makes us think of Gulabiya rather than Sugni😛😆

but I guess we always be waiting for him to turn negative or some kind of maniac anytime...CVs Satyaanaash !!!!! by the end of the track we will be bald and the beautifuls

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Srusthi I like your superb analysis and the points you emphasized VS Jiji (no doubt the current hateful character now ) and I have already expressed my thoughts on that😡😲😕  As a exploited and a woman who has suffered i thought she would have a humane attitude she is worse no humanity left as if the bedni was all responsible for  her husband straying and deserting her .

And the real vachan  point actually did not think much but now after reading your POV liked it and also felt Gulabiya accepted SE's vachan as it seemed practical easy and superficial at present it will be only when the actual time comes we will know  and did not accept TVS vachan as it seems impossible and difficult and the whole society and family will be against it. and even she cant dream such a thing but TVS is a very strong person and can use all type of strategies to get it done so lets see what happens to this thought what CVs show us.

Come to think of it I did not at all agree with Amuji dialogue what Sugni understood about SE other then maybe stop calling him sadu Thakur😆 but then after the last scene am not so sure
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh Srusthi ðŸ¤—Rani...am in love with your Siggie...Dutta

Me me me want to guess whose on top of your Hate list, oh I know Gigi 😡 I hated her from the moment she walked through the door before opening her mouth. Budtameez Aurat, gosh the things she was suggesting her brother do Sugni. chi chi chi 🤢 The nerve of gigi saying Resham killed her husband and took him away like he wasn't a willing participant. You are right...Am going GAGA over GIGI🤢...you are perceptive...I thought may be she willl be a good woman...I mean she lets her son live in with a girl..toh modern hogi..but na...She is the same as all Thakurains...will stoop to any level and then talk of Sanskars and curse the bednis who are the actual victims of the customs..as Vikram said..that it is they who separated Clothes and dishes...but she ofcourse wont LISTEN!!!😡

That's what I don't understand about these women always blaming the other woman like being a bedni is a choice.Exactly... and you know..I have never understood this concept...even in modern society..when a man goes out of his marriage and has affair...it is always said that the other woman should have understood his wife's pain and not done the affair...Arrey! the man who has actually taken the vows of marriage with her, wont have any empathy for his wife and you expect the other woman, who has no relation to this woman, to understand it😕

I can't believe she tried to throw her weight around cause she's older am so glad Vikram show her place real quick about whose the Malik in this mansion  She did na?? and did she not know Vikram?? who wont tolerate any kind of domination from any quarter??

That scene with AA & sugni wasn't bad editing but writing on that part and the scene wasn't needed period. That nonsense Amrita said that by Sugni apologizing she understood Adi had me 🤔 I was like WTH is she talking about and of course Adi still a tool said Sugni said all that cause she wanted favor or something stupid like that. The thing is I go death when he's talking 😆
Exactly...that Sugni understand Adi had me ..that is why I think htey might have cut that dialogue or something...Adi and his droll logics!!! hysterical🤢🤢
Question Srushti or if anybody can answer but from TVS conversion with DUSHT, it seems he's against marriage period with anybody. TVS wants to commit to Sugni in everyway way he can body, mind & soul without marrying I could be wrong but that's was my understanding of the scene. hahah That is what is going on in my mind too..he also said that he is ready to do with Sugni what a man in love will do...but he did not mention marriage..and he also said that he doesnt want to get married to anyone..in reply to Lady Gaga asking him whether he NEEDS to get married to get his needs satisfied🤢...Such low thinking...people get married only to satisfy their lust??? no concept of love or soulmates😡...but mitti pao uss kalmuhi pe😡...coming to Viikram...I still doubt that his wife is dead because the way he talked did not give a clear indication that she was dead...

Vikram said why will I want to married anybody or why get married at all. 😕 he did say that..the whole scene left us all ...all the more

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A promise for love and another a promise for life..
A promise to hold ..a promise till I survive..
Another promise to fulfill ..anytime in life...
A promise as deep till I breathe my life through.
Another to gift you back in return of for my life new...
Both given in solace both heard by few...
What if promises are meant to be broken...
Both are cherished as a token...
Both have to tested ..
Both have to be tried...
Which one fulfills it and which one just lied...
Back with My ghatiya shayari PIG😛Reserved..
Kill summers and the drawbacks of living in hills..Guests flock your house
Miss everyone...Mansi..Awww I will be back..Really soon😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Srusthi I like your superb analysis and the points you emphasized VS Jiji (no doubt the current hateful character now ) and I have already expressed my thoughts on that😡😲😕  As a exploited and a woman who has suffered i thought she would have a humane attitude she is worse no humanity left as if the bedni was all responsible for  her husband straying and deserting her . Chalhov I did read your take and as I said..you  are right,...Lady Gaga does deserve the bad treatment from her husband because she has no compunction on treating a girl the same way ...

And the real vachan  point actually did not think much but now after reading your POV liked it and also felt Gulabiya accepted SE's vachan as it seemed practical easy and superficial at present it will be only when the actual time comes we will know  and did not accept TVS vachan as it seems impossible and difficult and the whole society and family will be against it. and even she cant dream such a thing but TVS is a very strong person and can use all type of strategies to get it done so lets see what happens to this thought what CVs show us. you are right...for Gulabiya it is difficult to imagine a marriage ..and since Vikram is not forthcoming on that aspect..her fears are making it difficult to have her daughter's faith in Vikram..and I also feel that she doesnot quite trust Vikram ...May be she is seeing history repeat itself..may be she also felt the same way about JT and he treated her no better...and as yoou said...TVS is a star manipulator ...

Come to think of it I did not at all agree with Amuji dialogue what Sugni understood about SE other then maybe stop calling him sadu Thakur😆 but then after the last scene am not so sure Why??? after the last scene you are not sure??? about Amu's dialogue...everybody is confused as to what htey wanted to show and what they actually conveyed😕 something was missing...apart from Adi's expressions  that is😛😆

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

A promise for love and another a promise for life..
Vikram ne abhi bhi nahi kaha 'Will you be my wife?'

A promise to hold ..a promise till I survive..
Somebody send jiji towards a mad beehive😛
Another promise to fulfill ..anytime in life.
and if Adi doesnot, kill him with a knife😳
A promise as deep till I breathe my life through.
What will happen in the story, I have no clue
Another to gift you back in return of for my life new...
Somebody take a thread and lips of jiji sew😡
Both given in solace both heard by few...
I am having that there will be a problem anew!
What if promises are meant to be broken...
we will be shown another bare torso soaken
Both are cherished as a token...
and will keep the words spoken
Both have to tested ..
Hukumm and maami are for now rested
Both have to be tried...
Sugni is still a llot to be cried
Which one fulfills it and which one just lied...
In anticipation of tha, We all are having our chotis tied
Back with My ghatiya shayari PIG😛Reserved..
toh me also back to justify our names...dereserved😉
Kill summers and the drawbacks of living in hills..Guests flock your house
Oh ye haseen wadiyan, ye khula aasman, Ghar mein aa gaye mehman, ab bahaar nikalo saajna😛
Miss everyone...Mansi..Awww I will be back..Really soon😳 mujhe nahi bola😛😆