Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If Or When Khushi Gets ASR...she needs to tell...

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Him EVERYTHING.. KHUSHI should not waste time..

she should sit him down and tell him everything..
.right down to the last point ..not missing out anything about her and how she knows that shyam kidnapped him and how he's a cheat ect.
.And how she made arnav sign will papers and how she went to his fake lawyer to sign papers.

But I doubt any.of that will happen.. its a drama afterall Lool.
They like suspense..and afterall SHYAM WILL NEVER GIVE UP !!!

Hmm did khushi pay off the kidnappers ...or are they useless like shyam and flop at everything? Lool

Now after ASR ordeal will he change or will he still be his old self..?

but before anymore Drama a wanna see the flirty and sexy side of ASR and romance..!! ;)

Looking forward to this week!! Wasting the weekend by watch old scenes !!! Hayee!!

Giggedy giggedy goo!!! Happy to see them back on screen together!! Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She had to tell him evrything nahi to snakewa will use it against her...ESP the Will papers!! Added advantage will be that she has told NK everything. So it'll help a lil.
Can't wait for monday to come soon!!! Wanna see are sexy Arnav!!
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You mean Khushi shouldn't waste time right? πŸ˜›
And yeah, i totally agree. That creep would be looking for excuses to seperate them and Khushi really needs to tell him everything to avoid further MU's!
This content was originally posted by: Chicane

She had to tell him evrything nahi to snakewa will use it against her...ESP the Will papers!! Added advantage will be that she has told NK everything. So it'll help a lil.
Can't wait for monday to come soon!!! Wanna see are sexy Arnav!!

yeah exactly !! which im scared about .. But she hasnt told NK the full story of her and shyam :\
yeahhh I waaant naaanaav !!πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

You mean Khushi shouldn't waste time right? πŸ˜›

And yeah, i totally agree. That creep would be looking for excuses to seperate them and Khushi really needs to tell him everything to avoid further MU's!

Yeah thaanks for pointing that out.. was typing on my mobile lool .. !!πŸ˜† yeah totally!! But knowing drama's she probs think he already knows about shyam .. But Not KNOWING THAT HE DIDN'T HEAR THAT .. and will cause problems .. πŸ₯±
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah she probably wont tho.
This week is gonna b full on drama.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
totally agree...😊pata nahi yaar..if cv's had changed the TRACK...wat if khushi will not get SHOT...even barun is clueless about arnav and shyam fight sequence...and ya hopefully i think her getting shot would leave arnav broken down completely for wrong he had done to her..yaa hope so the TRUTH comes out and no more MU between arnav and khushi...but i feel next time shyamu will use anjali as weapon to seperate them...its an guess...
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya i agree she should tell him everything...but i doubt cvs wont give us such thing easily...and it means more mu in future...but may be this time arnav trust her...let see what happens
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i knw she shud do tat! but arnav ko dekh sab bhool gayi toh!?!?!?🀣
This content was originally posted by: barun2297

Yeah she probably wont tho.
This week is gonna b full on drama.

yeahh i know :( .. LOL .. Hopefully fingers Crossed ..!!

This content was originally posted by: sarun_deewani

totally agree...😊pata nahi yaar..if cv's had changed the TRACK...wat if khushi will not get SHOT...even barun is clueless about arnav and shyam fight sequence...and ya hopefully i think her getting shot would leave arnav broken down completely for wrong he had done to her..yaa hope so the TRUTH comes out and no more MU between arnav and khushi...but i feel next time shyamu will use anjali as weapon to seperate them...its an guess...

yeahπŸ˜† totally!! shyam will go to any lenghs to get khushi and money!! & he will use anji as a pawn in his sick game ..:\