Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Angel            Superb Comic yaar  Cas suspicious  about G3 and     the judge eying Bua ,πŸ˜†                                 G3 folding her hands  everyone  knows this judge in bhopal🀣    
                             and shobs song used very wisely πŸ˜†  hijacking dreams is the latest new
                             trend hai kya  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ‘

Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Angel: This is hilarious...πŸ‘  Bua and her latest lubber.πŸ˜†...You are superb with that Court scene where everyone was trying to court somebody!!!πŸ˜†

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Excellent...🀣...have to agree with my BBC sister that your court scene was much better than the one in the show!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

I really want a CON track for Vidhi and Panku...they are the most non-CONtroversial in the show...please dream up one for them!  πŸ˜›
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Naeema: I never mention that the judge was eying Bua! Anyways thanks for enjoying it πŸ˜†

@Indu: Well today the comics was the first thing that came out which I reserve fro weekend. Guess I don't want to write my take now!

@Shobs: It was my pleasure.Will think of something for PaVi ( is this the right term for them)πŸ˜†
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Angel...WOW!!!!!!!
Lovely!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMGGG Maya boa singing OHH PraYa Oh PraYa πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.. Pankaj saying Boa has hollywood dreams these days and then u hv the Judge as santa claus eying Boa while Cas hving doubts on Gayu knowing the judge ... ufff what a complicated CON case  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..Judge actually seemed to b in real hurry to run away sonewhere after giving clean chit to Paridi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Hilarious stuff Angel ... So Boa gets an evening in Paris with Judge 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... No wonder Prashant is breaking glasses in new promo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This got to b the most funniest farewell stroy written by u Angel πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u are too good angel just love it
jyoti_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good one. That judge did look like a demented Santa Claus.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u kill me angel really love your work cnt wait for your next post
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahaha...This is very funny and I almost laugh out loud in office!

G3 has a toyboy?!?!?!?!?! And I thought Cas is such a charming guy that G3 would not need any other...Hahahahaha!!!

And seriously - how much heavier was the vase that it can kill??? Haha...πŸ˜•

And Bua as always has like the most awesome expressions and preying on any potential targets!

Love the comic!