Balika Vadhu

Shiv's Bday-SBS

chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
in sbs they shown that singh's haveli is all decorated.anandi and all villger s sgive surprise party to shiv.
anandi ne shiv ko tilak lagaya aur swwet khilya(i guess).
then anandi gives him ashi's gift whuch is a watch
then they show pratusha-sidd interview.
and sidd say ki shiv thought ki gift anandi ne diya hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am so happy the gift is simple and nothing which can make anandi completely shy away from shiv...though i know that anandi will still never think to come between shiv and ashi but still this gift was rly scaring me.
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
not the confussion again...i think ashi will call and will ask him how he liked her gift..and i think shiv will say he dint got any gift form her...or he wil ask what gift she is tlaking about and ashi will say she gave anandi the gift before coming and shiv will understand the watch is gift from ashi not anadi...or will the confusion goes on...well 2 things..if they kept the confusion futher going on then be shure for ashi to return and create havoc in shivanandi's life...and i think she will return the same time pighead will return to jaitsir to claim anandi back
and 2nd... if they clears the confussion ke gift is given by ashi then ashi chapter is over..we wont see more of ashi in future... now lets see what does cv has in their mind...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure she told him that its Ashi's gift

He is just saying that he thought it was from Anandi. Then he might have said Thank you and Anandi must have been like, its from Ashima

Ithna scene nahi hai yaar.

Anandi will never start loving shiv before she clears things with Ashi first.
They are showing a contrast between her and gauri
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
t4s. ðŸ˜Š

Thank god it's a watch and nothing regarding Ashi's feelings which can create problems b/w AnSh.

n am sure Anandi will clearly tell that this is nt her bt Ashi's gift.  
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I am sure she told him that its Ashi's gift

He is just saying that he thought it was from Anandi. Then he might have said Thank you and Anandi must have been like, its from Ashima

Ithna scene nahi hai yaar.

Anandi will never start loving shiv before she clears things with Ashi first.
They are showing a contrast between her and gauri

ha yaar dusre segment mai to yeh likha ki shiv upset hai kyunki aanandi ne use gift nahi diya.. 

ismai likha hai.. 
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anandi is an honest person,  I highly doubt she will pass off ashi's gift as her own.

I do think that the watch will trigger off a conversation about ashi, leading to a conversation about his relationship with ashi ... which will provide anandi with clarity as to whether it is okay for her to proceed or not.
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me got little confused

yes,anandi tell him about ashi's gift.n
and pratusha say that shiv aur anandi ki abhi bonding nahi hui hai ki wo shiv ko gift

sorry for confusion
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
waiting for the episode-thank you
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i also know something about the shiv's birthday episode.basant will message shiv to come home for something , a false message.when he arrives the surprice party will start.shiv will be very happy,he will also do some dancing! i didnt knew about the gift and teeka thing.looks good! thnx for sharing