Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

I think...

Ashnian Newbie
Ashnian
Ashnian

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hey all :-)...well i'm a die hard Vikram fan..aka Varun Badola...isnt he an amazing actor...anyways I think Vikram realy loves Sugni but he wont marry her beacuse he had a bad experiance in his last marriage...because as we have seen no once has he mentioned that he will marry her...and he actually said he'll be with her as long as he breaths...that was really sweet btw :-)...And previously he had mentioned that marriage is just a formality nd love is whats important...so i have a strong feeling he will say no to marriage nd that will create conflict...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan..SmaTz..Vinnie79

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hello,
 I get where you are coming from , and after last nights rocking episode I kind of  agree. "once bitten twice shy", I think he had an unhappy marriage so hence is shying away from the word. But I also think that eventually he will give in and marry her, if nothing else but to Shut the people Up, from defaming her...the fact is in that community if he dose not marry her she will be taunted for the rest of her days and become the laughing stock of all, and I don't think he would stand for that!
Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshnianwiddycupdSaima2010romancefan..SmaTz..

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Dont know wat's going to happen... cant guess too... Because one part say tat its Vikram n Suguni... Another part say its Adi n Suguni...
So,waiting impatiently to see wat Cv's make to PSH...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
 Me think so .. because of his previous experience .. he is lil hesitate to do marriage again.. but what about sugni ? her ultimate goal is marriage.. she want a respectable life as wedded wife.. so for her ... if he really loves her he has to marry her.. 
but yar now i m so confuse..D'oh we all waiting that viks going to be gray.. but he is going more sweeter day by day..Embarrassed then how ? and why ? he going to be negative... Ouch
but one thing is sure from this stage i can't even imagine adi-sugu.. why cvs increasing our BP level... adi- sugu one frame.. very hard to bear.. Cry        

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashnianwiddyromancefanpankhudi_TiaRa

Ashnian Newbie
Ashnian
Ashnian

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@Vinnie hey :-)...I just saw the new promo nd Vikram promises Gulabiya thaat he will marr Sugni...yipiiee...thats goood news well atleast for now...so your theory is going right...

@Croziaxx...yes yaar we all are trying to see the negativity in Vikram but we are just falling inlove with him just like sugni...isnt he a sweeet heart :-)...yess i totally agree with you..Adi nd sugni is a big NO...they dnt have that romantic spark at all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79

Ashnian Newbie
Ashnian
Ashnian

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@Chanthini I knw hey its really confusing dnt knw wats gonna happen...but my vote goes to VIKRAM nd SUGNI...i hope the cvs dnt have other plans...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index