Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Andrewhite

Agreed. Let's start a new exciting thread...my eyes had started aching reading this thread

Yeahh, lets put an end to the mini war which is on the verge of exploding like a volcano! 
I'm going to start a new thread sooon ðŸ˜‰ 
...soniii... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

People who don't like the show, please don't watch the show and don't visit the DABH forum using strong negative words...u r welcome to comment and criticize...but please have some consideration for others and refrain from using ugly words. And paaleeez ! It's just a show...ENTERTAINMENT...leave it at that ...or u guys will get a migraine...there are enough headaches in real life...I love it though when u guys make cheerful comments and make everyone laugh...u r doing Community Service then.😆

I Agree and Disagree with ur comment , Not Every person will have same kind of thoughts on this world !! Some People Like participate in discussion if the topic is worthy to discuss , thou there disagreeing comments on this topic , i appreciate people for raising the voice , the more negativity u put , the more positivty u get the answer , and  the discussions on a thread will be depending upon the topic seriousness ..   there are many topics in the forum where u can see all cheerful comments all laughing comments with nothing seriousness ,giving only Laughing comments doesnt  mean community service taking the discussion with positivity and negativity and interacting with aspiring words is called the actual Community service , and that thread is called a Topic ...  

A topic is the one where we see dynamic Discussions from people having different views , Like Life a topic should also have dullness and Brightness , then only more people like to participate in forum discussions .. 

I wont  balance the thread .. People are always invited to give their  POV in a decent way ...

Edited by sonufan - 11 years ago
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Suraj Has all the Eligibilities to win Competetion and he will win .. 

This is a Tribute to his Life , and his Talent ...

And I dont wanna Say anything in support of my comment coz people who posted b4 me already gave many real life examples of such charaters ..  Its also Possible in real life Surajs also , .. When u work on ur work committedly , Nothing is Impossible ... 
Andrewhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonufan

I Agree and Disagree with ur comment , Not Every person will have same kind of thoughts on this world !! Some People Like participate in discussion if the topic is worthy to discuss , thou there disagreeing comments on this topic , i appreciate people for raising the voice , the more negativity u put , the more positivty u get the answer , and  the discussions on a thread will be depending upon the topic seriousness ..   there are many topics in the forum where u can see all cheerful comments all laughing comments with nothing seriousness ,giving only Laughing comments doesnt  mean community service taking the discussion with positivity and negativity and interacting with aspiring words is called the actual Community service , and that thread is called a Topic ...  

A topic is the one where we see dynamic Discussions from people having different views , Like Life a topic should also have dullness and Brightness , then only more people like to participate in forum discussions .. 

I wont  balance the thread .. People are always invited to give their  POV in a decent way ...

I don't mind if someone disagrees...or gives a different opinion...but I do mind use of harsh words...'hate ' is a v strong and condemnable word...I object to the use of harsh language...u can criticize all u want, but appropriate language is desirable...And I liked the way u brought this up.
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well,i've already told EVERY thing in reply to this post in page 2 within 6 LONG paragraphs..So i won't say anything else..Just this much that it is very obvious that only the CREW & the CAST of DABH knows the whole story & what will happen next..BUT being a proud DABHian & an ardent fan of this NUMBER 1 serial of Indian Television..i can confidently say that Sooraj Rathi will surely WIN this international cooking competition to be held in Singapore..BECAUSE of his TALENT,POSITIVE ATTITUDE & obviously PASSION..extreme PASSION for his personal dream-COOKING...& also because FROM NOW TILL THE END,his biggest support & love will be there with him..His beloved wife..Sandhya!!!!!😊 Yes,i do consider it that "Diya Aur Baati Hum" is very unpredictable..but still..i feel that he WILL WIN it..(& hope that the Singapore track will unfold the most awaited DBC..😉) 
                 And folks,from what i've heard..Anas-Deepika has not performed at the IIFA 2012..Thus this Singapore track was already a main part of their plot from the very beginning...So don't think that this Singapore track has been SUDDENLY planned due to their performance at IIFA 2012..They are not performing...(most probably)..
earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed. Let's start a new exciting thread...my eyes had started aching reading this thread

if ur eyes are aching why read this thread? then u call us names and ask us to stop visitn etc.
opinions r opinions ... how can u manage ur life at work if u cannot handle even negative opinions on ur fictional character?
earth1978 thumbnail
i think my point is very valid.
orthodox vegetarian rathies ... can suraj touch and taste non veg?
yes chefs are sometimes even required to taste their own dishes ... can he taste beef? or refuse to do a task involvign beef? will his passion make him over come his sanskars?
can he master an entire gamut of cuisines by reading stuff on internet? or going to some restaurent and master everything in no time?
the show is already on.
whats with DABH fans ... must i admire everything shown inthe show.

a bit of negative opinion cannot be handled? lol to that.
earth1978 thumbnail

I don't mind if someone disagrees...or gives a different opinion...but I do mind use of harsh words...'hate ' is a v strong and condemnable word...I object to the use of harsh language...u can criticize all u want, but appropriate language is desirable...And I liked the way u brought this up.

and u happen to be what may i ask/. moderator, forum owner what/. hate may be a strong word but it is definitely not offensive. if ur so sensitive dont come to inetrnet discussions rather than trying to police and curb people's freedom of expression. MF hussain painted nude saraswati and he was hailed for freedom fo expression and here u ar trying to police the use of word hate. amusing and i so dont have to agree or do what u ay.

why dont u practise what u were preaching me instead ... dont read or ignore comments u dont like , just as u were advising me to nto view or comment on this show.

i can assure u i dont frequent this forum ... it is once in a blue moon i do ... next time u learn to ignore posts comments u dont like before expectign others to say things to suit ur tastes.
Edited by earth1978 - 11 years ago
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So fat Suraj is doing ok ..

I feel , if a chef can win a contest like Masterchef , just by cooking a variety of Upma , why can't Suraj win by making Indian veg dishes or Indian desserts ?

Indian desserts have a HUGE  market and fan following abroad ..