Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hav u al noticed tht 

Vik keeps asking sug tht whether she "TRUSTS" him at every instant 
after their confrontation abt vik's past , during the nite sug wud be in vik's room he always seems to emphasize on this word a lot 

And one word v al long to hear frm Vik is " MARRAIGE"

He keeps givin hints tht he wants to stay wit her his entire life and is not planning a sardhakai BUT if he jus utters tht one word " MArraige" i ll be 100 % sure 

but if something happ and the marraige doesn happ also i ll wait to c de storyline but if Adi ends up doin sug sadrhakai or adi sug pair i ll fr sure QUIT coz with adi sug ther ll be no proper storyline and it ll look so dull 

Edited by Meriam25 - 23 June 2012 at 1:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan..SmaTz..JulieDHillyloveLaila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Words " Trust" and " Marraige"" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Lets wait n see wat;s going to happen... CV's r increasing our blood pressure...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79Hillylove

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Agree - after this week's episode, I will be bored out of my mind with Adi-Sugni jodi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanHillylove

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hmmm...agree...lets seee what happens...cvs are testing our patience..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanHillylove

bibi13

bibi13

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u guys! I really donot want a addi and sugni pairing in this show! I hope the CV is taking in our suggestion! I really enjoy vickram and sugni pairing on screen. And I would want this to continue throughout this show. If there is a addi and sugni pairing then the viewers would be disappointed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Most people aren't looking interested in Adi-Sugni pair, including me. I don't want the CV's to sabotage the story for TRPs but maybe they should take our opinions into consideration. If Adi had good chemistry with Sugni, the audience wouldn't be having this problem...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanMeriam25Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.