Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I have to tell you in advance, there is a kiss or involved, no offence intended! 😳

Indu looked up when the Inspector hit the jail bars with his baton. He looked dishevelled, eyes blood shot as he hadn't been able to sleep. Who would under those circumstances. The Inspector said "The case against you has been revoked, you are free to leave." Indu stood up, he had to lean against the wall for support as he was shocked at the news. He wasn't one to give up easily but in this case, he had. His Mama, a lawyer wasn't much help. Indu felt, Tiwari didn't try hard enough.He questioned the officer "How, who...?" He trailed off unable to continue.

Just then, he heard a gentle jingle of a payal. He knew who that was without even looking. His heart skipped a beat, he looked up and sure enough Sanchi was there accompanied by his boys. He loved her very much, but the love was temporarily displaced as an all consuming anger. He felt like a beast, ready to rip everyone and anything apart in its path. Before he could say anything, Guddu spoke up " Bhaiyaji, Bhabhiji is responsible for your release. Shukla and Mamaji were behind all this. Aapki choti Mami neh Bhabhi kii help ki." Indu felt numb from all the things going on inside him at once. He ignored Sanchi, hugged his boys took his cooling glasses when handed over by Yogi and strode out with style and attitude.

Sanchi is left baffled by his behavior but she reminds herself that she expected this. After all, she almost got him sentenced for attempted murder which he had no role in. She gathers her wits about her and decides to face the demon. She follows them outside and calls out his name "Indu, please meri baat suno." Indu, stops mid air and turns around. Sanchi felt his eyes bore into her soul, but she put on a brave face and apologized. "Indu, I am very sorry." Indu kept gazing at her steadily, if he was surprised, he hid it well. He instructed his boys to leave them alone as he needed to talk to their Bhabhiji. He asked Sanchi to get in the Jeep, she hesitated for a second prompting Indu to deliver a taunt "Kaahe itna khabra rahi ho, kha nahi jayenge." Sanchi got in and he drives off. Indu veers off to a lonely route as opposed to the one to her house.

He breaked so hard, that the tires screeched and squealed and Sanchi had to hold on for support despite her seatbelt. Indu got out and Sanchi followed suit. He asked now that you have apologized, everything is supposed to be hunky dory? Sanchi did her best to explain her actions, but felt she wasn't getting anywhere. So she raised her voice and said "its because I didn't trust you and I thought you were capable of anything." This got his attention and the young man froze. her words sliced into him and he staggered under the impact of those words and closed his eyes. Sanchi stepped closer and put her hand on his arm and asked if he was alright. She deeply regretted what she had done to him. Indu stated that he chose to marry her, yes by force, but still he chose marriage over a lot of things a "gunda" is capable of. I am not a monster who would sacrifice an innocent girl for his personal gain."

Sanchi not knowing what to do, dug around in her bag and handed him his Kadha and turned and started walking off dejected. She hadn't taken two steps, when she found herself roughly pulled around and almost slammed against the jeep. She gasped and looked up into his tired eyes as he asked "You kept my kadha, why?" Sanchi didn't know how to respond. She stammered slightly as she said "I..I..umm ..I don't know why." Her reply seemed to have agitated the man holding her hostage with his eyes. He ran his hand roughly over his hair, he couldn't find words to tell her that he loved her so much for keeping his kadha safe. Samething that meant so much to him, she kept it safe. Whe he heard her say his name, the dam of emotions broke and without realizing what he was doing, he grabbed her by the nape of her neck and brutally kissed her soft lips.

Even in the heat of the moment, he felt her warm soft body against his hard form. He thought, she is made for me and is mine as they fit perfectly together. Sanchi gasped at his unexpected punishment, she struggle to free herself but was no match to his superior strength. The kiss was harsh and forcefull. Tears streamed down her face and she whimpered as he nipped at her lips gently. He pulled away at the sound. The dazed man looked down at her, she was flushed, ragged breathing and tears in her eyes. He took a sharp breath. She really had no idea what power she wielded over him and man she looked so delectable in that vulnerable state. He carassed her tear stained cheeks and she looked up at him. What she saw in those gorgeous brown eyes, made her tremble but it wasn't fear.

As the handsome rogue felt his beautiful maiden relax in his arms, he bent down to claim what was his. Sanchi was shocked at the second kiss, he was so gentle, warm and utterly strong. With each kiss he chipped away at her resistance, until she succumbed to his raw desires. With the sun setting in the distance, what was visible was their silouhette as beautiful as their need for each other.

Please do post your comments and let me know what you think. This is my second OS and I hope you all enjoy it. Blame my over active imagination and hopeless romantic nature for this. 😉

Edited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Oh... Namzzz... U r tooo romantic...

My dear .. i have never read any romantic novels but now i feel like reading one.

Ufff kaya chauchak post hai namzzz. Saturday aur sunday INSA love story imagination is desperately required .😍

Keep entertaining us ...
Namita-M thumbnail
Thanks muchly Rash! I have discovered that I enjoy writing romantic One Shots for all of you :)
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Namzzz... As you say...

APNI BADMASHI CHALOO RAKHOO
Namita-M thumbnail
Lol...Rash, I sure will. You won't need to twist my arm...lol
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Sanchi was shocked at the second kiss, he was so gentle, warm and utterly strong. With each kiss he chipped away at her resistance, until she succumbed to his raw desires...

KASH SANCHI NAHI HOTI ... RASH HOTI YAHAN PHAR ... UFFF 😍
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashsharma40

Sanchi was shocked at the second kiss, he was so gentle, warm and utterly strong. With each kiss he chipped away at her resistance, until she succumbed to his raw desires...

KASH SANCHI NAHI HOTI ... RASH HOTI YAHAN PHAR ... UFFF 😍

Lol..Rashmi...I know what you mean. I started writing and that was it! 
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Accha Namzz ...

I really enjoyed the two kisses part.
The harsh one  followed with the soft one... It really goes well with indu s personality .

TOPIC SHOULD BE ...SIZZLERS     LOL 🥳

Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashsharma40

Accha Namzz ...

I really enjoyed the two kisses part.
The harsh one  followed with the soft one... It really goes well with indu s personality .

TOPIC SHOULD BE ...SIZZLERS     LOL 🥳

I actually had to wreck my brains for the topic...next time I will ask you first ;)
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

I actually had to wreck my brains for the topic...next time I will ask you first ;)

Array nahi ... you have choosen right topic ... I was just telling you that the OS was actually very hot like sizzlers ...😉...