Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Was he crying???...I dint notice!!!
Or may be I was too busy watching Megha's confession!!!

I agree at least papji has considered MM as a couple...he only said that they werent a match coz Megz is a widow...At least he dint reject by calling him immature!!!!

so sweet of papaji :)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raone

Yes, i also noticed that mohan was crying in the rain. He wiped his tears many times. The whole confession scenes was so awsome that u all will not believe that maine isse ab tak 25 times se jyada dekh chuka ho. It is the best confession scene which i have ever seen on indian tv. Akankasha did it so beautifully that i am totally speechless.

Only 25 times? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sydney_Princess

I am madly in love with this serial !!!!  Amazing acting and direction with interludes of music and mantras - wow - I have not experienced that much outburst of emotions while watching any other serial or movie!!!

this show is awesome yaar...very light-hearted beautiful love story n relationships b/w father-children...especially father-daughter...i always cry when nanhi-mohan has emotional scenes...its too beautiful to even define...n yest megs made me had tears with her confession

Megha and Mohan are chrismatic personalities!!!  Wporth watching some of the scenes of NBT again and again!!!!

some of the scenes worth watching n watching...especially in yest epi...

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raone

Yes, i also noticed that mohan was crying in the rain. He wiped his tears many times. The whole confession scenes was so awsome that u all will not believe that maine isse ab tak 25 times se jyada dekh chuka ho. It is the best confession scene which i have ever seen on indian tv. Akankasha did it so beautifully that i am totally speechless.

meri nazar kabhi galat nahin hoti when it comes to our monu...🀣
yaar 25 times...maine to 40 times dekha n now i have download it on my laptop n have convert it into my ipod...

aks really rocked the whole scenes...⭐️...i was speechless...n kunu brought tears in my heart crying in the rain...aks-kunu both rocked it...πŸ‘πŸ‘

for me the best top 5 confession 

Prem-Heer
Anurag-Taani
Kunal-Siddhi
Mohan-Megha(can't wait for their aamne saame confession😳)
Abhay-Piya
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

Was he ? will have to see again. He was too cute ...

he was indeed cute...but he cried...tears were flowing from his eyes...either he tried to stopped through the rain or by closing his eyes...n also wiping his tears from his hands...it was painful
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Was he crying???...I dint notice!!!
Or may be I was too busy watching Megha's confession!!!

monu's har harkat mujhpe nazar hai even if its megs confession...my eyes was just looking at mohan...he was crying...he was trying to stop his tears from various ways...bechara just could not...after what megs told him in the terrace he emerge as a strong man...but then in the lonely night with the rain being his companion he pours his heart out...even god cried for mohan n try to console him

I agree at least papji has considered MM as a couple...he only said that they werent a match coz Megz is a widow...At least he dint reject by calling him immature!!!!

i agree...papaji does consider mohan perfect for megs...n monu is never immature...he does think childish bcz he is a happy-go-lucky guy...bindaas...he has his own style...charisma...he was always responsible except household chores which he depends on guru...but after falling in love with megs n being a father to nanhi-addu...he becomes even more responsible n matured...though mohan-addu doesn't get along currently...but one cannot deny that he is a perfect father...one such example is our own father-daughter duo...he have mohan tries alittle bit hard...addu can be daddy's son just like nanhi being daddy's angel...see how she is trying to setup her daddy with her mummy...

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Only 25 times? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

mine is 40 times...i even download on my laptop n have convert it to store in my ipod...πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
after watching the whole scene...only one song came into my mind...our very own kishore Da song Pyar Maanga Hai Tumhi Se Na Inkaar Karo...it was even played for MM in the lift scene...one beautiful song yaar...
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh i do love that song of KK :)

luv
rehana
Susheta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah he was but i was busy giong fida over his bheega avatar ...
He did wipe his tears once though i think ...