vik indirectly doing sugni sardakai

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

the precap shows vik giving sugni a gold chain to wear, i strongly believe that he has started to do her sardakai, he knows that he has gotten sugni in the position where he wants her, she is innocent and know nothing about love except what he tells her and tells her how she should feel when she is in love, gulabia knows all too well the path that vikram is treading because of her experience, he is not going to marry her or else he would of told his sister that in the same manner that he told her this is his home, he just said i believe that he would do what all people in love do, sugni innocence will be her downfall when she realises that she is in the path that she didn't want to follow, adi will have to save her also following the path that he didn't want to follow...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting thought... I hope it doesn't turn out like that though...
kamala2012 thumbnail
@ann5

I don't think so. Just because all articles say Vikram will turn negative, doesn't mean we have to suspect his every move.

To me, it looked like he was giving her a mangal sutra. Which means that someday he will marry her.

How is putting a chain similar to sar dakai?

Vikram will change. That's the only way the story can move, in TV serials. But for that, something has to happen. we have to wait.

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey
@ann5
I somewhat agree with u that the promise Adi seems to have made to Gulabiya has some significance, it seems as if the CVs are trying to make room for TVS turning negative ie when TVS turns negative then Adi will come in and save Sugni due to his promise he made to Gulabiya.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, he is giving minor hints. I also believe that his wife is not dead. I think hes divorced ... the conversation with his sister didnt reveal the FACT that she is dead... all they talked about was how TVS didnt get along with her so she is no longer with him.

That is why i believe, it may be a case of divorce then the wife actually dying. 
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No i dun agree on this... hez fighting with everyone,, for whom? only for sugni... rightnow hez deeply in luv with her... i dun understand how can a gift hinting towards sar dhakai?... dun lovers exchng gifts? ... Hez just becuming her strength nothing else... i knw his character is unpredictable bt that doesnt mean he is doing everything for sum reasons.. if u want to see him negative then u hv to w8 for a long tym  ... cuz i blv hez nt gonna turn negative any tym soon... ðŸ˜Š
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IF TVS turns negative, i hope it has a good purpose behind it and even if he does, and he ends up with Sugni in the long run, I can handle it.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
naah...i don't think that chain had any thing to do wid the sirdhakai...he is fighting wid everyone for sugni...if he changes/turns grey...maybe there is some more mystery behind it...or some strong reason...sirdhakai is completely illogical as he is also against it...nd about that promise...i think it will have some significance later on...but not now...( like mughal-e-azam)...
vivavidya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even tho this is not sardakai , later on when he comes to know that he is jwaala takur's son, he may change his nature, and that is when aditya may come to her rescue
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
3 things: how little respect he is shows her- for example he would never treat Amrita the way he is treating Sugni. Why is he not giving her time to breathe, to take in what is happening? He is playing on her vulnerability. Also i too don't like the gold chain-i immediately thought-this is wrong. The whole scene struck me as, well-odd. IMO he is building obligation.