Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

-Hello saathiyansHug

as there was no update today- i though of writing one...i wrote a long update and was almost typing the precap...my kid came and pressed some keys and everything is gone Ouch
so here is a small update with pointers - sorry  for the smaller update Confused

Rashi is missing in such a crucial episode - gosh it was so predominantly visible that rashi is missing in the scene

ok here is the update:

- urmila wanted to go to rashi's room, koki stops urmi and urmi says she wants water, koki asks meethi to give water to urmi

- Chintu is irritating Ahem, his mom calls him..but the kid wants to stay with Ahem and the mom tells Ahem to hold the kid for a while . The kid is irritating Ahem..

- Pandit asks Ahem to sit for puja, chintu sneaks from his mom's hands and comes to Ahem..Pandit and baa decide, that Ahem will do puja with the kid,,,

- the kid is irritating Ahem with his toy gun...not letting him do any ritual correctly and he is not letting Ahem to even pray -Ahem is frustrated ..with the toy gun and the kid..

- Meethi gives coconuts to pandit there is one coconut less...koki looks at ahem and asks meethi to get it from store room

- Gopi and Ahem do the puja with the coconuts and there is a havan ...the kids is still irritating Ahem, Gopi tries to stop the kid..but he does not listen...- the puja is completed , the kid is asleep in Ahem's lap,,his mom comes and takes the kid

- All the guest go..urmi tries to go to meet rashi (may be to ask her about Baby Making i guess) koki stops her from going to rashi and sends her to baa

- Hetal comes to Ahem and tells him to be more responsible and she tells that gopi's attention will now be diverted to the baby Ahem is angry - Ahem recollects about the kid today..and the kid who messed up with the laptop .and about the CD...

-Urmi playing with the gun and making sound...Ahem calls gopi...but the gun sound is irritating him...and he screams to stop the sound...gun slips from Urmi's hand..Gopi goes and gets the gun...Ahem takes the gun and slams hard on the floor... the gun is broken and gopi is shocked and so is urmi

- remaining members come to the hall, Koki asks what happened '...Ahem says nothing ..Koki asks him why is irritated during the puja and why he was irritated when baa gave cd and he should be more responsible - as he is gonna be a dad

-Ahem screams that he does not want to be a dad and take the responsibility ..All are shocked and rooted to their spots

-Koki tells Ahem, that from now there is no relation between him and gopi..all are shocked...gopi is in tears..she says that she is not his mother also and that she will forget having a child by name Ahem..

- Ahem tries to explain ..but koki stops him and tells him not to call her Mom...baa tries to stop her but Koki says that she is right in saying whatever she is saying -- hetal tries to calm koki and says Ahem is kid (shaun u r right - Ahem is a kid) but koki warns Ahem not to talk to gopi as he has no relation with gopi and the baby

-she tells Gopi is not alone..as her maa (koki) is with her and she will take responsibility of Gopi and her baby and further says that she single handedly raised Ahem...and she can as well raise her grandkid...and says that he is not her son and she is not his mom

-Ahem is shocked...gopi in tears...all are shocked..Chirag and Hetal try to stop her ..but koki holds gopi and takes her upstairs

-Ahem who is shocked follows gopi and koki...koki asks gopi to stand out of Gohem room and she goes inside and packs gopi's clothes in a bag and tells gopi that henceforth gopi will stay with her as gopi and the baby are her responsibility

-Ahem comes and tries to stop..but Koki speaks to gopi and tells that we don't have anything to do with Ahem..Jigar comes in..Koki asks him not to defend his bhai

-Ahem repeats mom mom ..koki tells Ahem not to call her mom or he will face the worst ...gopi tries to stop but koki tells that she had faced enough till now and she will not face from here on and takes her hand and walks out/..gopi looks at AHem and is crying '...Screen freezes on shocked Ahem

precap: Koki apologizes to gopi for bringing her in the house as DIL while her son has done so much in-justice to her

p.s: Kristin u got to watch the episode - i am sure u will love it - Koki blasting off Ahem - do watch it

Edited by munnihyderabad - 22 June 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*b1nduNas1shivnirazminammrvlsmedhsbodduniki_pnparbhudayalmitumiswarajgirsweta2541984tau123pink0213ilyousreya06Shen7866fym23Kmaddy44Sajimokbinataadharivanta29archie76susan88kamuralideep27Joshana458A HUGE FANGoDsLoVeMrs.MerlinPrasRasNijagurlrockTelly.AddictnavithareddyNadiamimi18zulfy_135-nilani-pkaps-Happy4Ever-Porisuresh555_mahi_SriBdoc4ever-Smiles-ShaunSAswasthi-Khushi--Raz-alia5centsChacchanithyamkvNazmaJ.x-bumblebee-x.Xarina-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - Friday - 6/22/2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks partner Hug. Oh never mind hota hai. Yup rashi was missing. I wanted to c her reaction to ahem saying he does not wanna become daddy even she would drop her stupid plans. The last ten minutes were rocking!! Maza aa gaya!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

sweetcheek15

Groupbie

sweetcheek15

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks darlin

munnihyderabad

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Munni!!!!!

Lot's of drama!! Very befitting this show!!

Kids!! Always doing what they're not supposed to!! I get Ahem's point of view!!

munnihyderabad

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Munni...Today's episode was just brilliant...Clap

munnihyderabad

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update munni.  It was perfect.

munnihyderabad

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Munni. The episode is one to watch.

munnihyderabad

ELL49

ELL49

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your description. I read them regularly, although not a lot of writing on the forum. If I could have a request to the writers please explain more dialogues. I watch a film in Poland and I do not understand Hindi, only because I understand your descriptions of what they say. Thank you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top