Phir Subah Hogi

Hi all! My initiation to PSH from CB2!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Well, all of you wonderful members are sort of new to me except maybe dear CHALHOV (Putija!!!) and Kinara !! Putija, do we have similar taste or what ?!LOLBig smileClap (BTW want to confess right off the bat that my entry here will be sporadic, occasional Embarrassed dont want to repeat the "mistakes" like the other show; at least will try not toConfused)

Just a very brief intro - have been sneeking in the forum off and on for a few days but watching this awesome awesome serial from DAY 1!! Never missed a beat! And without meaning to compare with CB2, I find myself super-glued to PSB even MORE, probably because of the "controversial" nature and true story !!!Big smile And what to say of the fact that I've been a HUGE fan of Varun since Astitva days and adore him even more NOW even though he has put on a little weight(sorry!), but definitely much more MATURE and def more handsome !Day DreamingHug

That said, I may be duplicating similar sentiments already posted in other threads.  Right now just putting my opinion about the debate going on esp in today's episode whether TVS Sugni se byaah karega ya nahi ?!?!?!?! My strong feeling is, without any clue of future twists/turns/tracks, that he will DEFINITELY MARRY SUGNI !!ClapBig smileHeart Yes, there will be all sorts of societal obstacles from the villagers, his own family esp big sister, other thakurs and what not, but like Varun said, TOGETHER he and Sugni will ride them over, face them right on with the strength of their mutual love come what may!

I'm speechless and mesmerized at their chemistry, Varun's superb acting calibre, Sugni's maturity even at this young age! After all, mother's strong upbringing has to show its colors, and esp quoting what Sugni said about Radha-Krishna's love, making her own mother finally give in. I thought that brief scene was a class by itself when Sugni gave her mai a dose of her medicine. (chip of the old block, right?)

And like a member already posted, the vaad-vivad (debate/discussion) between sister-brother were priceless! Big smile For one thing, they have set the stage for upcoming struggles at "Vikram's Haveli". not to exclude SE Adi (whoever thought of naming him that, u Putija, haha ?!?!?! How about adding one more title, BC for bare-chested, gosh!?

Oh, since music is my middle name it seems, here's a song for V-S (no, not O re piya!!) But by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan nevertheless, one of my top 5 favs by him ! Enjoy !! (female singer is Mahalaxmi Iyer). Me thinks the lyrics are very apt and befitting! ... (BTW, wonder if  you may know that in 2007 Varun sang Rahat's song Naino ki from Omkara on the reality show Jhoom India on Sahara, and ALL the judges including Mahesh Bhatt were completely and pleasantly shocked at how perfectly he sang it! Sorry tried very hard but couldn't find UT videoEmbarrassed)

dhaage tor laao chandni se noor ke
Break off a thread of light from the moonlight

ghoonghat hi bana lo roshni se noor ke
Make a veil of light from this thread

sharma gayee to
If she is shy

aaghosh mein lo
Take her in your arms

saanson se uljhi rahe meri saansein
Let my breath be baited

bol na halke halke, bol na halke halke
Say it slowly slowly, say it slowly slowly

hont se halke halke, bol na halke
From your lips slowly slowly, say it slowly

Hont se halke halke, bol na halke

aa neend ka sauda kare
Let's do a trade of our sleep

ek khaab de, ek khaab le
Give one dream, take one dream

ek khaab to aankhon mein hai
There is already a dream

ek chaand ke takye tale
Kept in my moonlit pillow

kitne dino se yeh aasmaan bhi, soya nahi hai isko sula de
The sky has not slept for days either, lets put it to sleep

umre lagi kehte huwe
It took ages to say

do lafz the ik baat thi
Two words, one thing

woh ik din sau saal ka
That one day like a hundred years

sau saal ki woh raat thi
A hundred years in that one night

kaisa lage jo chup chaap dono, pal pal mein puri sadiya betaade
Why don't we both quietly live our whole lives in these few moments

sharma gayee to
aaghosh mein lo

Butterfly Border

Edited by radev24 - 22 June 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashnainakkkSabina_AnsaricupdPutijaChalhovJustShantalidvinromancefan..SmaTz..Vinnie79venkomal07stephhhkinara17pyar-ishkOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi all! My initiation to PSH from CB2!!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Nice song. ThanksSmile

Hope Vikram marries Sugni.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddykomal07..SmaTz..radev24

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Radev24 for your nice intro and sharing the video. Please come here every day and interact with us. We like reading the comments of good writers and you can certainly contribute lots. Afterall, we want to increase CM ranking of our show. Please also visit Varun's fan page in IF and leave a comment every day. Thanks! Who knows? Maybe in future you may even change your name to Sugvi24Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhov..SmaTz..venradev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kamala! A lot of us from the other serial are a big fan of Rahat and his amazing sufiana andaaz!

Well, I personally dont know what really happened in reality or is still happening. Does it already have a happy and desired ending in the unnamed village or villages ?? But our gut feeling will be marred grossly if the love of these two beautiful people does not culminate in a marriage. Of course, CVs have to add their own little pinches of masala to make the serial more dramatic. But all the dialogues, interactions, lukka chhuppi among main cast  that we have seen on the screen all add up to one thing, that such terrible customs of thakurs-bednis wherever they are happening, have to be broken. And just in today's epi, in no uncertain terms, Vikram told his jeeji ~~ "Main yeh oonch neech baaton mein vishwas nahi rakhta and they have to be shattered once and for all (paraphrasing)".

Lets wait and watch and see what and how it all transpires. The SBS video couple days ago was interesting where Vikram/Sugni are holding each other's hands (looks like his mansion) and in the background is his sister on one end and Amu on the other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefan..SmaTz..

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Thanks Radev24 for your nice intro and sharing the video. Please come here every day and interact with us. We like reading the comments of good writers and you can certainly contribute lots. Afterall, we want to increase CM ranking of our show. Please also visit Varun's fan page in IF and leave a comment every day. Thanks! Who knows? Maybe in future you may even change your name to Sugvi24Big smile

Hey thanks Romancefan for the welcome and compliments!

Yes, we not only want to increase the ranking, the rating, the popularity, the fan pages, but also what a serial like this can contribute in eradicating such irrational and mindboggling negative traditions and customs in an otherwise great country like ours.

Seems like great idea to change my name to Sugni24, haha !! BTW, just for the benefit of those who may not know, the word Sugni has dual meaning. We know that "gun" means qualities or virtues. So the one who possesses "good qualities". And the other, which I kind of remember mai saying early on when the serial started, that her name means the one who brings "good omen" (perhaps the twisted form of 'shagun'.)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdPutijaChalhovromancefan..SmaTz..pyar-ishk

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hai Yar!!!
Thanks for sharing Video!!!
Loved it so much!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Well, all of you wonderful members are sort of new to me except maybe dear CHALHOV (Putija!!!) and Kinara !! Putija, do we have similar taste or what ?!LOLBig smileClap (BTW want to confess right off the bat that my entry here will be sporadic, occasional Embarrassed dont want to repeat the "mistakes" like the other show; at least will try not toConfused)
 SHRELHug Hug HugHeart (all my hugs emoticons to you disappeared so reposting)  nice to see you back at a common forum was busy since this week 1st not well then upload at work and guests though was logged on as my work makes me always on my net but did not comment much, and guests at home so something did pull you back hahaha yes I liked this show and am enjoying it trying not to jump into conclusions and trying to enjoy the wonderful acting chemistry and story how the CVs will take it across bring out the social evil and how they through this story will they show some solution or again after sometime falter into the evil world of TRPs and politicking starts as like in all shows and this show also made the scapegoat Any way for now its watching with a clean slateWink
 Just a very brief intro - have been sneeking in the forum off and on for a few days but watching this awesome awesome serial from DAY 1!! Never missed a beat! And without meaning to compare with CB2, I find myself super-glued to PSB even MORE, probably because of the "controversial" nature and true story !!!Big smile And what to say of t he fact that I've been a HUGE fan of Varun since Astitva days and adore him even more NOW even though he has put on a little weight(sorry!), but definitely much more MATURE and def more handsome !Day DreamingHug
VS(Varun) and Sugni(Gulki) are acting wonderfully and have a sizzling screen presence and few others can come upto their stardard like Gulabiya( Narayani ) of both the mamas and Naganiya(from CB2 AshantideviLOL) are also good actors making us hate them and ofcourse TJS and his wife and not to forget Bumsukhiya.
That said, I may be duplicating similar sentiments already posted in other threads.  Right now just putting my opinion about the debate going on esp in today's episode whether TVS Sugni se byaah karega ya nahi ?!?!?!?! My strong feeling is, without any clue of future twists/turns/tracks, that he will DEFINITELY MARRY SUGNI !!ClapBig smileHeart Yes, there will be all sorts of societal obstacles from the villagers, his own family esp big sister, other thakurs and what not, but like Varun said, TOGETHER he and Sugni will ride them over, face them right on with the strength of their mutual love come what may!

I'm speechless and mesmerized at their chemistry, Varun's superb acting calibre, Sugni's maturity even at this young age! After all, mother's strong upbringing has to show its colors, and esp quoting what Sugni said about Radha-Krishna's love, making her own mother finally give in. I thought that brief scene was a class by itself when Sugni gave her mai a dose of her medicine. (chip of the old block, right?)
Well said and posted agree with this

And like a member already posted, the vaad-vivad (debate/discussion) between sister-brother were priceless! Big smile For one thing, they have set the stage for upcoming struggles at "Vikram's Haveli". not to exclude SE Adi (whoever thought of naming him that, u Putija, haha ?!?!?! How about adding one more title, BC for bare-chested, gosh!?

Oh no Shrel I did not name himShocked he himself told in an interview posted in TB and we all caught it up of course earlier we were calling him Piu's popet but now we all kind of shifted to SE and of course this topic of bare upper halfWink well looks like CVs gimmick but no one in the forum is falling for it and all are hardly impressed though I see him in all of Advts but then its the acting which attracts the viewers and not all thisLOL

Oh, since music is my middle name it seems, here's a song for V-S (no, not O re piya!!) But by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan nevertheless, one of my top 5 favs by him ! Enjoy !! (female singer is Mahalaxmi Iyer). Me thinks the lyrics are very apt and befitting! ... (BTW, wonder if  you may know that in 2007 Varun sang Rahat's song Naino ki from Omkara on the reality show Jhoom India on Sahara, and ALL the judges including Mahesh Bhatt were completely and pleasantly shocked at how perfectly he sang it! Sorry tried very hard but couldn't find UT videoEmbarrassed)

And and what to say about your music knowledge its just amazing I have also started a thread on music here but except me and Kinara no one posted and have to find it I will also try and search for this video maybe will get it somewhere.I did not see Varun earlier as I started CB after a long long gap but now do watch some shows to fill in my time at home after coming back from work and wonderful songBig smile I liked this show as it was bit different and also made me read some chapters of Mohini Giri's book Kanya its available on the net where she has done lot of research of such repressive traditions against the girl child and women from all over India and she also talked about the Bedia tribe. Thanks again and will look up for your postsBig smileHug

sharma gayee to
If she is shy

aaghosh mein lo
Take her in your arms

Let my breath be baited

Say it slowly slowly, say it slowly slowly

From your lips slowly slowly, say it slowly

aa neend ka sauda kare
Let's do a trade of our sleep

ek khaab de, ek khaab le
Give one dream, take one dream

ek khaab to aankhon mein hai
There is already a dream

ek chaand ke takye tale
Kept in my moonlit pillow

kitne dino se yeh aasmaan bhi, soya nahi hai isko sula de
The sky has not slept for days either, lets put it to sleep

umre lagi kehte huwe
It took ages to say

do lafz the ik baat thi
Two words, one thing

woh ik din sau saal ka
That one day like a hundred years

sau saal ki woh raat thi
A hundred years in that one night

kaisa lage jo chup chaap dono, pal pal mein puri sadiya betaade
Why don't we both quietly live our whole lives in these few moments

sharma gayee to
aaghosh mein lo

Butterfly Border

Edited by chalhov - 23 June 2012 at 2:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramJustShantaradev24

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Its going to be so interesting to see exactly how TVS turns grey in terms of his character.

As for the song. We have something in common. Its my fav song of all time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.